Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,350 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? (4450 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by SimplyFabulous: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
LET'S DISCUSS ABOUT VIRGINITY ( INTERACTIVE SESSION ON SEX TIPS )
HE SAID ANY LADY WHO CLAIM SHE IS A VIRGIN MUST BLEED ATLEAST A LITTLE THE DAY SHE IS BEING DEFLOWERED OR SHE HAS DEFLOWERED HERSELF VIA MASTUBATION
AND ANOTHER GUY OBJECTED AND SAID IF THE GUY IS TACTICAL OR STYLISH VIA MouthAction THE LADY WONT BLEED WHEN ( INSERTED )DEFLOWERED
QUESTION :
MUST A LADY BLEED WHEN DEFLOWERED ?
GUYZ HAVE YOU DEFLOWERED A LADY EVER ? HW WAS THE EXPERIENCE ?
LADIES DON'T BE SHY, HOW WAS THE EXPERIENCE THE DAY YOU WERE DEFLOWERED ?
AND THOSE WHO WILL SAY THEY ARE STILL VIRGIN IF IT'S TRUE WHAT'S YOUR VIEW ABOUT BEING DEFLOWERED ?
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by kenness(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
I don't know ooo

The person below has the answer
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by SimplyFabulous: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
My little idea...

State of Virginity;which is a membrane called hymen covering part of d virgina(1)not all woman was born with hymen(2)d hymen differs in height,weight,thickness(3)the hymen wears out with age n physical activity like cycling,running e.t.c d hymen of a 16,17,18 year old can be d same as a 20,upward. Threfore a woman with no hymen,worn out hymen,tiny hymen,small hymen will not bleed or bleed very little during sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
no bleeding no virginitty
only desperate losers accept stories and excuses.
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
ubunja:
no bleeding no virginitty
only desperate losers accept stories and excuses.

Hahaha Ubunja,you're a wet cunt !

1 Like

Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Virginity means tear rubber....which means if u no tear u no be virgin be that......all those saying if u climb okada u fit disvirgin, make dem tell people for their village not me.....

1 Like

Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by Jodha(f): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Loolzz....strainous exercises, dances routines ,acrobatics etc that require a lady to stretch her legs beyond limits can break d hymen....

Google it ...its no joke....

Some girls naturally don't possess bursted hymen ...due to hormonal imbalances....

If yhu doubt mhe...do not rant...Google is always yhur friend.. Say no to ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by dyze(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
habsydiamond:
Virginity means tear rubber....which means if u no tear u no be virgin be that......all those saying if u climb okada u fit disvirgin, make dem tell people for their village not me.....

grin@if u climb okada, u fit disvirgin
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
dyze:

Edakun, easy with the lie.
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by robosky02(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Loolzz....strainous exercises, dances routines ,acrobatics etc that require a lady to stretch her legs beyond limits can break d hymen....

Some girls naturally don't possess bursted hymen ...due to hormonal imbalances....

If yhu doubt mhe...do not rant...Google is always yhur friend.. Say no to ignorance...

how did you take and know undecided cheesy
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by Jodha(f): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
robosky02:

how did you take and know undecided cheesy

Lool...I read...
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op, no go find better thing do with your life
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

no to ignorance
yes to hymen

1 Like

Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
dyze:

Na wetin some girls dey talk be that
Re: Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? by Brunosamel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is not every Virgin that will bleed, I think it have something to do with age. When I deflower my long term babe she didn't bleed and she was 23 although I knew I broke something inside but nothing came out, I was surprised so I decided to search on Google to look for answers and found out not all Virgin bleed......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.