Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar (9578 Views)

Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9 / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by jamesibor: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2017
This Roman Catholic Reverend Sister took off her head covering in accordance with the demands of the Council for Legal Education to be called to Bar.

40 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by benzene00: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2017
how is this news

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by jamesibor: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
how is this news

How is a lady not called to bar because she flouted laid down rules news?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2017
That idiot muslim girl that refused to remove her veil to be called to bar is just a scumbag.

This is one thing most Muslims should address. I don't just like the level of hypocrisy in their life. I have so many Muslim friend whom I lived with. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But the level of their hypocrisy is amazing.

They prefer to wash the outside cup and leave the inside dirty. At night most are beastful sinners but at day they appear so holy.

What will it take for somebody to remove her veil, get called to bar and then put it back? Will that get you to hell? Who taught you that? So God will forgive all the nights you spent sleeping with ur boyfriend and send u to hell because you removed ur veil being called to bar? Even if u don't have boyfriend, are u sinless? Why not take care of sins that can take u to hell? Wisdom is indeed not cheap.

While I commend the courage of being strict on certain worldly demand and being at Gods side, we shouldn't be stupid with it. Dressing decent is enough to please God. And u mustn't put on veil to dress decent. How is taking off your veil a sin? Nonsense.

One thing that gives me joy is that both Islam and Christianity teaches that Jesus will judge the world. And Jesus has shown how his judgement will look like. Because off course, he did judge people while he was on earth. Jesus abhors hypocrites. Those who worship God in pretence. Self righteous people. People who ignore their souls and keep on judging others.

That does not mean he loves sinners more. No. Just don't be a hypocrite. Stand with God in Truth not in pretence. Remember that Boko Haram members are very pious. they are killing because they have judged themselves upright and seen others as unbelievers. Its a known fact that the most dreaded ritualists you can be afraid of are Alhajis. These are people who take titles and solace in visiting Mecca. To them, going on pilgrimage is all u need to be seen as a saint. The bloody rituals they perform is nothing. Some Christians are also hypocritical but Islamic hypocrisy is second to none. I'm sure the slave traders and rapists in Lybia are Muslims who pray 5 times daily and noisly call others unbelievers. Spits.

Shalom

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Rityonyi(f): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2017
wow I never realised a Rev.Sister can go without her Vail.

This reminds me of the the time I wanted to join the convent and be a Rev.sis but my mom opposed to it.
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by jamesibor: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, over to you.
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is different.

Look at her Catholic dressing, her hair wasn't really covered.

The hijab is different. It's not a mode o dressing, it's a religious rule on the exposure of a females hair and neck

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by 2cato: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cacawa2:
This is different.

The hijab is different. It's not a mode o dressing, it's a religious rule on the exposure of a females hair and neck
then she should stay away from law school instead of causing troubles and polluting everywhere

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cacawa2:
This is different.

She should have opted to study sharia law then.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by jamesibor: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cacawa2:
This is different.

Then the legal profession isn't for her until such a time that the law is reviewed in her favour.

27 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Fmartin(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Unlike ze other girl...

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by BetaThings: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamesibor:

Then the legal profession isn't for her until such a time that the law is reviewed in her favour.

Then neither is accounting, taxation, medicine, architecture, engineering etc that can institute similar discriminatory rules

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by BetaThings: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
That idiot muslim girl that refused to remove her veil to be called to bar is just a scumbag.

[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=63332442]This is one thing most Muslims should address. I don't just like the level of hypocrisy in their life. I have so many Muslim friend whom I lived with. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But the level of their hypocrisy is amazing.
Show me your friend
How can you be friends with such people

SpecialAdviser:
They prefer to wash the outside cup and leave the inside dirty. At night most are beastful sinners but at day they appear so holy.
And they are your friends
And thou shall not judge? Sorry, "it is in the Old Testament"

[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=63332442]What will it take for somebody to remove her veil, get called to bar and then put it back? Will that get you to hell?
Nothing. Just take it off. What will it take a girl to disobey God for a second or minute?

SpecialAdviser:
So God will forgive all the nights you spent sleeping with ur boyfriend and send u to hell because you removed ur veil being called to bar?
I know you have videos of the nights

SpecialAdviser:
Even if u don't have boyfriend, are u sinless?
Excellent point, she needs to add to the sins

SpecialAdviser:
Why not take care of sins that can take u to hell? Wisdom is indeed not cheap.

Exactly! since you know the ones she has committed that will take her to hell which she needs to take care of and commit the new one on the Hijab

SpecialAdviser:
Dressing decent is enough to please God. And u mustn't put on veil to dress decent.

We have been waiting for this declaration by this PhD in Islamic Studies

SpecialAdviser:
One thing that gives me joy is that both Islam and Christianity teaches that Jesus will judge the world.

Sorry sir. Muslims don't believe that Jesus will judge

SpecialAdviser:
Self righteous people. People who ignore their souls and keep on judging others.

Hear, hear, hear

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by seunowa(f): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

This is one thing most Muslims should address. I don't just like the level of hypocrisy in their life. I have so many Muslim friend whom I lived with. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But the level of their hypocrisy is amazing.

What will it take for somebody to remove her veil, get called to bar and then put it back? Will that get you to hell? Who taught you that? So God will forgive all the nights you spent sleeping with ur boyfriend and send u to hell because you removed ur veil being called to bar? Even if u don't have boyfriend, are u sinless? Why not take care of sins that can take u to hell? Wisdom is indeed not cheap.

While I commend the courage of being strict on certain worldly demand and being at Gods side, we shouldn't be stupid with it. Dressing decent is enough to please God. And u mustn't put on veil to dress decent.

One thing that gives me joy is that both Islam and Christianity teaches that Jesus will judge the world. And Jesus has shown how his judgement will look like. Because off course, he did judge people while he was on earth. Jesus abhors hypocrites. Those who worship God in pretence. Self righteous people. People who ignore their souls and keep on judging others.

That does not mean he loves sinners more. No. Just don't be a hypocrite. Stand with God in Truth not in pretence. Remember that Boko Haram members are very pious. they are killing because they have judged themselves upright and seen others as unbelievers.

Shalom
God will continue to bless u....

9 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Agimor(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
All these hajab wearing girls can act so religious yet perpetuate heinous crime beneath the veil. That's how a friend neighbor was banging one some days ago and she was screaming to high heavens.... I was like so Alajah dey bang too..... Bunch of hypocritical fellows.

10 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by saintvc(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Muslims are above the law
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by SalamRushdie: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
If only people understand that Islam cannot co exist with any other civil law side by side then they will not be suprised about what adherents of the religion of peace do. For Adherents of the religion of peace civil disobedience is always encouraged

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by osazeeblue01: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
That's Humility. The law of the Nation is above every religion ......That Muslim sister how market? Who losses? after the sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by mukhcech(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamesibor:
This Roman Catholic Reverend Sister took off her head covering in accordance with the demands of the Council for Legal Education to be called to Bar.

Is this one Mad ni. How does that concern us. When did Muslims started Using the Catholic version of the Bible. grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Richiez(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one sister! anyone that feels he/she won't obey the status quo should take the case to court...simple!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by SuccesYear: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
osazeeblue01:
That's Humility. The law of the Nation is above every religion ......That Muslim sister how market? Who losses? after the sleepless nights.
u need to go through all happenings again. This isn't law of the land(constitution) but an ethnic rule of an association.

Kindly get ur fact well and the same Constitution will will uphold her
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by jacyhelen(f): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

While I commend the courage of being strict on certain worldly demand and being at Gods side, we shouldn't be stupid with it. Dressing decent is enough to please God. And u mustn't put on veil to dress decent. How is taking off your veil a sin? Nonsense.

That does not mean he loves sinners more. No. Just don't be a hypocrite. Stand with God in Truth not in pretence. Remember that Boko Haram members are very pious. they are killing because they have judged themselves upright and seen others as unbelievers. Its a known fact that the most dreaded ritualists you can be afraid of are Alhajis. These are people who take titles and solace in visiting Mecca. To them, going on pilgrimage is all u need to be seen as a saint. The bloody rituals they perform is nothing. Some Christians are also hypocritical but Islamic hypocrisy is second to none. I'm sure the slave traders and rapists in Lybia are Muslims who pray 5 times daily and noisly call others unbelievers. Spits.

Shalom

islam Religion is a cage for the fanatic and poor people...Did Buahri Daughter not Removed her own veil to be called to bar?..did they behead her??
Islam for the second time is for
1.Brainless people
2.The fanatics
3.The idiots
4.Myopic people.

10 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by sanandreas(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
If I be the president of Nigeria, I would surely scrap religion from government activities. China is on the right step because they have seen the future. Religion is a personal business. We re religious yet we are most most dubious people on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by mikool007(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
You want to serve people on your own terms....what rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by BeClever: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cacawa2:
This is different.

I think that hair you see on that Rev. Sister gives you errection. Werey!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by mannobi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Most people who tend to be adamant with religious doctrines are either poor or wants attention at all cost
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Chukazu: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
thorpido:
She should have opted to study sharia law then.

But even after Sharia law , she will still be called to bar naa smiley
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by honey001(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
That's the difference between light and darkness

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by kasheemawo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
fake pictures this was taken yesterday why the same background?
Re: Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar by Lordspenzo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
BetaThings:

Then neither is accounting, taxation, medicine, architecture, engineering etc that can institute similar discriminatory rules
Oga there is nothing discriminatory about the rule, in every institution there are some form uniformism..have you sat down and wondered what it will look like if a Cele worshipper, Ogun, amadioha,etc worshippers are allowed to dress according to various forms of religious attires to a court room? The site will be very appalling

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Orlu Senate; Gov. Okorocha In More Trouble As Court Orders INEC To Mai / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.