Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. (673 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by OKOOMOGE: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Just the same way Amasa Firdaus was denied being called to bar for wearing hijab under her wig. I feel it is also appropriate for all ladies wearing Brazilian hair/Attachment to be denied as well. Or can anyone argue they are not wearing something under the wig.
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by Estellar: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
You are not allowed to wear anything but ur natural hair. No weavon or attachments of any form. Research things before posting ur ignorance online

3 Likes

Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by benzene00: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
wonder if there's any brain matter in that skull of urs

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by Fweshspice(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
You are not makin Sense here abeg... To hell with ur Suggestion!
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by MrDude: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by Nutase: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
We don ban am. are you happy?
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by OKOOMOGE: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Estellar:
You are not allowed to wear anything but ur natural hair. No weavon or attachments of any form. Research things before posting ur ignorance online
My research shows the opposite.
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by OKOOMOGE: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fweshspice:
You are not makin Sense here abeg... To hell with ur Suggestion!
To hell with your comment.
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by OKOOMOGE: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
wonder if there's any brain matter in that skull of urs
Keep wondering!
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by kings09(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
OKOOMOGE:
Just the same way Amasa Firdaus was denied being called to bar for wearing hijab under her wig. I feel it is also appropriate for all ladies wearing Brazilian hair/Attachment to be denied as well. Or can anyone argue they are not wearing something under the wig.
U want attention, u hv it
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by odduduwa: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
anything against Islam is okay by me if like wear hijab we will deny you your right simple ...team total annihilation of islam

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by Estellar: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
OKOOMOGE:

My research shows the opposite.
On call to bar in Nigeria? Tell me what I already know
Re: Ladies With Brazilian Hair Should Not Be Called To Bar. by Desyner: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
MURIC OP.

(1) (Reply)

"There's No 'Actual Scarcity'"- APC Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (pics) / Osinbajo Speaks On ‘plan To Increase Fuel Price’, Gives Reasons For Scarcity / El-rufai Insulted Buhari By Making him Commission Already Commissioned Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.