Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs (1603 Views)

US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up / Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Adieza(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Today, I am excited to open the first of many Chicken Cottages. Through these, we will get Nigerians working, as well as empower local farmers from whom we will source our supplies.
http://www.agricinfo.com/2017/12/atiku-opens-new-chicken-cottage-to.html?m=1

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by python1: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Alright, your shepherds will soon flood in with their applications. Them right now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by daniska3yaro(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one from atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Alleybuy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yummy
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Adieza(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44 cc:maclatunji and seun
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Ladycloud(f): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Propaganda!!!
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by mangood74: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
BUBU WEY UR SUYA SPOT? NO FALL MY HAND OOO

1 Like

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by BabaRamota1980: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
I thought jews said this man is the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria. I dont know if Atiku is deceiving himself or if jews are deceiving him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by python1: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought jews said this man is the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria. I dont know if Atiku is deceiving himself or if jews are deceiving him.
They are both deceiving themselves
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by ItsTutsi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
hahahah i thought they didn't want anything to do.with Nigeria!?..after being doped by the pigdiot conman cownu,see them apply for the job grin cheesy
python1:
Alright, your shepherds will soon flood in with their applications. Them right now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by kings09(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Which biz did buhari set up while out of govt. No wonder Nigeria is like dis. Buhari ddnt even bother to improve himself

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by raker300: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
See apc paid thugs convulsing over the news.

Something that should be welcomed with cheer has been turned into a mud bath

Politics of hate is the new norm for the apc

It’s a shame these old hags use youths as pawns in their little game.

Thanks for the job growth..you’ve made a few individuals hopeful..thank you Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by python1: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahah i thought they didn't want anything to do.with Nigeria!?..after being doped by the pigdiot conman cownu,see them apply for the job grin cheesy
They will even be the first to apply for the Abokii man job. Those that end up not getting the job will start shouting marginalisation. grin
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is a man ready to crash unemployment.. in his own capacity he has set up and even setting up new businesses.. not some sort with 150 cows and a lost house in port-harcourt..

Atiku has always been a de-tribalized man.. and would employ who deems fit. Same for every focused right thinking business man.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Desyner: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
The moment a thief pity his victim and gives back a small portion of the loot. Let Uduagan, Igbinedion, Mark, Tinubu do same so people won't die so frequentlx.
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by BeijinDossier: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Atiku is far more useful to Nigeria than the illiterate cow herder.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Ikwokrikwo: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari doesn't know what it means to provude jobs for people, both as a private citizen and as a President.
Shame on him
Re: Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs by Ikwokrikwo: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Atiku is far more useful to Nigeria than the illiterate cow herder.
His Afonja supporters are coming for you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: Only The Hausa-fulani Are The Real Nigerians - Late Ahmadu Bello / Nigerian Elected President Of International Criminal Court Of Justic (ICC) - Pic / Bukola Saraki, You Are Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper-frederick Odorige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.