Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (40619 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ladykolly(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
hmmm thank God d bf nur be God,Ah human
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
New road borikiri, a naval officer took the boy to clinic.

old road grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by dljbd1(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Damn! sad
This is bad.
I remember I was flogged like this when I was in Primary 3 (1996) thereabout.
She was our French teacher then...Aunty Nike!
Damn...I can still feel every stroke. cry
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
The Guy Don High On Weed,Abi How Pesin Go Wicked Pass Devil Beat Another Man Pikin Like Goat because He Went Out To Play Football,I Swear This Guy No Get Heart.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
dljbd1:
Damn! sad This is bad. I remember I was flogged like this when I was in Primary 3 (1996) thereabout. She was our French teacher then...Aunty Nike! Damn...I can still feel every stroke. cry
Wetin U Do? U Touch Her Ass? grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by dljbd1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Akinwale14:
Wetin U Do? U Touch Her Ass? grin
My brother...I wish that was the case oOo cheesy
grin Na cos I use stone do discus throw na em the stone hit person eyes Ooo...na small remain make the eyes spoil I swaer lipsrsealed. Thank God na only eyelid e affect...but it was bloody bro. I can still remember the scene. cry

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2018
dljbd1:

My brother...I wish that was the case oOo cheesy
grin Na cos I use stone do discus throw na em the stone hit person eyes Ooo...na small remain make the eyes spoil I swaer lipsrsealed. Thank God na only eyelid e affect...but it was bloody bro. I can still remember the scene. cry
Lol Hope The Beating No Tear Ur Ass Like The Boy Wey That Wicked Man Beat Like Goat.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by morenike195(f): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
This is pure wickedness on top Wetin na,he should b jailed for months self.......
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
morenike195:
This is pure wickedness on top Wetin na,he should b jailed for months self.......
Abi Years,Like 5 Years.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bluezy13

See the kind speed wey you carry go mention my name cheesy

Modified*
Oyindidi are you scared?? cheesy
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

See the kind speed wey you carry go mention my name cheesy

Modified*
Oyindidi are you scared?? cheesy
I'm not scared, pay me
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not scared, pay me

And you need me to ask you to drop your digit here so I could recharge it, before you'll drop it. You've mentioned me; where then is your phone number!??

Why did you decide we mention on a dead thread then??
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not scared, pay me
Why are you delaying??
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Why are you delaying??
Sorry, I was busy. Are you there?
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

And you need me to ask you to drop your digit here so I could recharge it, before you'll drop it. You've mentioned me; where then is your phone number!??

Why did you decide we mention on a dead thread then??
gringrin I don forget
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sorry, I was busy. Are you there?
Nooooooo... I'm not there yet cheesy
I went to buy you a memory so that you won't forget again. Hope you don't mind telling me what has been keeping you busy sha cheesy
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Nooooooo... I'm not there yet cheesy

I went to buy you a memory so that you won't forget again.
Hope you don't mind telling me what has been keeping you busy sha cheesy
I went out to buy tablets for my elder sister
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I went out to buy tablets for my elder sister

Oh ok,
But walking this late is dangerous.
Hope it's not a serious case...
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Oh ok,
But walking this late is dangerous.
Hope it's not a serious case...
Not at all. I'm back
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Not at all. I'm back
Better!
Your brother should have gone for it instead
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Better!

Your brother should have gone for it instead
No brother to send
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
No brother to send
Alright, tell me about yourself... I mean your siblings. Just tell me something, anything at all
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13

See it
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bluezy13

See it

I can't see it cheesy
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

I can't see it cheesy
delete my number
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
delete my number
Hmmm...
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...
I don't want people to see my number. Why hmmmm?
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't want people to see my number. Why hmmmm?
I'm just curious at your exuberance.
I wish people were like me.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm just curious at your exuberance.
I wish people were like me.
Lol, we are not like yougrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.