Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (40569 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Jeez. Pastors!
Yes!
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
New road borikiri, a naval officer took the boy to clinic.
for Town? I pray those naval officers shake them small.. I dey show town shaa
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
for Town? I pray those naval officers shake them small.. I dey show town shaa
Trust police, they are in for a long December. I dey go Diobu then, I for follow go police. This is wickedness. The boy can't sit
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Trust police, they are in for a long December. I dey go Diobu then, I for follow go police. This is wickedness. The boy can't sit
wickedness in high places.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
GUCCI skin grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
wickedness in high places.
Oga dey view this thread lipsrsealed when are you coming to town?
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oga dey view this thread lipsrsealed when are you coming to town?
hopefully Monday will be in pH. But shey u go flex me for pleasure park nah cheesy grin

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
hopefully Monday will be in pH. But shey u go flex me for pleasure park nah cheesy grin
Lol, where be pleasure park
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
The rate at which pastors maltreats wives and wards these days, very disturbing to say the least.
A woman shared a while back about how her pastor husband beats and humiliates her even Infront of the congregation. There was a time one of his workers slapped her in presence of the whole church and the pastor husband approved of it, she was pregnant with their sixth child at the time. She can't quit the marriage because she has no money of her own and her family is too poor to accommodate her with her pregnancy and her five kids. She later deactivated, I wonder how she's doing now sad. Recently also, a young Nairalander shared how his dad maltreats his mum so bad yet neither him nor his nine siblings could stand up for their mum. Close to my hood, a pastor put his wife through out so much stress without lifting a finger to assist her. Even when her health was deteriorating, he did nothing to relieve her of the stress till she succumbed to it. Now he has remarried a younger wife. Even the Facebook pages I follow, on several occasions women have come to share the hell they're going through with their pastor husbands. I'm starting to conclude they make the worst husbands, I can never advise anybody to marry one

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, where be pleasure park
that place were wike build nah. Shuu u dey pH so? Behind bori camp
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Paulosky1900: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
the man needs operation python dance period..final judgement...coourrt.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
that place were wike build nah. Shuu u dey pH so? Behind bori camp
By airforce grin I know the place
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
By airforce grin I know the place
chai.. grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
chai.. grin
If I get chance, I go come grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
If I get chance, I go come grin
I say u go flex me u dey say if u get chance. cry cry
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
I say u go flex me u dey say if u get chance. cry cry
Lol, I no go come
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I no go come

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=63346902][/quote] gringrin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I no go come
lol. Wil pm u, we can do your area.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
lol. Wil pm u, we can do your area.
Why u want see me? Give me two reasons and I will think about it grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor
That girlfriend too should be locked up nd their cell keys thrown in d lagoon
Mtcheeeeeeeeew angry
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why u want see me? Give me two reasons and I will think about it grin
mogbe oooo . if your not cool with it Dont mind. Just wanted see the famous lady behind the moniker.. Chit chat. Dazzol
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
mogbe oooo . if your not cool with it Dont mind. Just wanted see the famous lady behind the moniker.. Chit chat. Dazzol
OK, no qualms. Tell me when you're coming to town.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
OK, no qualms. Tell me when you're coming to town.
btwn Wednesday and Thursday. Any of the days is fine by me.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
drey69:
It is only here because everyone is trying to be a human right activist. My mom did worse to me and i didn't die. I got tied to the fan and was flogged till my back was bleeding for making the Headmaster invite her to school for writing a love letter when i was just 8, had nobody to advocate shit for me then. I'm alive and well. Abeg it's nothing compared to hell i lived through growing up
That's your fuckiing problem. Your mum is a beast, others have died due to that act of bestiality.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
btwn Wednesday and Thursday. Any of the days is fine by me.
Come with Christmas goodys. Just kidding
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
drey69:
It is only here because everyone is trying to be a human right activist. My mom did worse to me and i didn't die. I got tied to the fan and was flogged till my back was bleeding for making the Headmaster invite her to school for writing a love letter when i was just 8, had nobody to advocate shit for me then. I'm alive and well. Abeg it's nothing compared to hell i lived through growing up
Be sincere, can you.do that to your child?
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
python1:
That beast of a guardian should be fed to the vultures.
Why don't you guys pay attention to details anymore. Guardian's boyfriend committed the atrocious act according to the OP.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Come with Christmas goodys. Just kidding

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
drey69:

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=63347342][/quote] grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
drey69:
So what? so because you went through this, that makes it very okay for someone that calls themselves a human being to treat a young boy this way?

That's the problem... when people are brought up in a certain way.. they start to believe it's a normal thing everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.