Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos (46488 Views)

Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2017
bleckzy:
and here I am trying to lose weight for a mumu boy that is not even as fine as dis one mtcheeeeeww

And you no fine pass the woman undecided
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...azzin, very fat. Even Toolz was not this fat at her wedding. Let us hope it is not cholesterol fat, maybe she's just big-boned

Na so frustration wan kill you upon say you are this miserable and nobody wants to get swallowed in your frustrated sink hole

She is married to a touche guy not you and that is something you can never have

Bad belle demon and witch angry

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by CountDooku(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2017
[she is big and beautiful idiot
quote author=KushyKush post=63343162]Fat and shapeless? Nah.. [/quote]
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2017
homesteady:
Is this why he is always gyming? So that he can handle someone like this properly? grin

HML tho'. She must be a very good person to end up marrying former Mr Nigeria, when there are far more hotter girls out there.

What is your definition of hotter girls

Choosing a wife is a personal choice and not a public affair. You that have or know these hotter girls how as it changed your life
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by dieBYfire: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Afrojuju2017:

Hypocrisy and absurdity . You made a statement that suggest your position reaffirmed it and then denied being sexist or tribalist !

My friend get lost ! Who are you to crown me a tribalist or are you one yourself! Tribalist my ass! You guys wearing filthy piece of bedsheets to weddings undecided
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Cyynthialove(f): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Issa skul thing. grin
lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Rajosh(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats to them.

My kind of woman. I love them big.
All those calling her fat and ugly, have you created a human being before? I don't know why some people won't mind their business.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by amahthelma(f): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2017
That wedding gown was a big turn off... She should have located me i gat a friend that runs bridal gowns in the states would have gotten a better 1 for ha.....this certainly looks like a carpenters handwork....why are they both sooo black wow!!! Just feel for their coming little kids and I hope they don't name one charcoal
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:
Fat and shapeless? Nah..

What's your business, must you body shame her? He loves her just like that.
Ishilove:
Internet body shamers. The man found her to be a befitting wife material and made her his wife so whatever anyone thinks about her body stature is as useful as used toilet paper.

Myopic, superficial bunch

Preach Sister!
All these aproko will not go and rest. So what if she's fat, must everyone be slim. Beauty goes beyond physical appearance.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Xbee007(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...azzin, very fat. Even Toolz was not this fat at her wedding. Let us hope it is not cholesterol fat, maybe she's just big-boned
And this is coming from a lady, smh. I will screenshot this comment so that I will know how fast I should run if I ever come across pathetic spiteful people like you.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by ballyads(f): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I will be very happy if yoruba couples can learn to look this good during their wedding.

Mr, pls wat is wrong with how yoruba people look on their wedding? because u are talking nonsense now.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by SURElee(f): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2017
What sort of gown is this? That gown could have been fitted to suit her body na. E just be like cocoa sack for down.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by kamantan(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2017
its his choice, so bleep all u bad mouthed dudes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by missterious(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
OK

My data, my opinion. The lady is fat, is she not? Okay, sorry, she's 'thick'....Fat is a term used to describe body size just like saying "I'm skinny" or "Uche Jombo is short", not an insult. The sooner you oversensitive people get that, the better.

You need to wash your mouth, too many curse words from such a proper 'lady'

It's her wedding day and so what? Like saying nobody should say Abacha is corrupt because he's dead.

I should keep shut because you were following me? undecided.....

You meant fat in a negative way and don't even try to deny it. How can you be comparing fat to corruption? Do you have sense at all? Lmao. Own your pettiness. You can't be ugly both inside and out, pick a struggle. At least, you can speak English.

I never called myself a proper lady. I love using cuss words. Come and wash my mouth for me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
missterious:

You meant fat in a negative way and don't even try to deny it. How can you be comparing fat to corruption? Do you have sense at all? Lmao. Own your pettiness. You can't be ugly both inside and out, pick a struggle. At least, you can speak English.

I never called myself a proper lady. I love using cuss words. Come and wash my mouth for me.
lol. I am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for how you interprete it

Today is Sunday, so let me spare you any ill words. Sorry for your disappointment and have a nice day
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Classicola: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:
Fat and shapeless? Nah..
You are mad
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by homesteady(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

What is your definition of hotter girls

Choosing a wife is a personal choice and not a public affair. You that have or know these hotter girls how as it changed your life

Oga, even the lady knows there are far more hotter girls than her, so I don't know why you are so mad about my comment.
Besides did I say she would not be a good wife? So where is the choosing a wife rubbish coming from? Swerve abeg.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by chubbypearl(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oh shatup!
safarigirl:
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by chubbypearl(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
I doubt that, maybe a guy trying to gain unnecessary attention but if she is a woman, I don't even know what word to use to qualify her
Xbee007:

And this is coming from a lady, smh. I will screenshot this comment so that I will know how fast I should run if I ever come across pathetic spiteful people like you.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by chubbypearl(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please someone should help me answer this woman oooo. Abi am I the only one seeing this rubbish!?
amahthelma:
That wedding gown was a big turn off... She should have located me i gat a friend that runs bridal gowns in the states would have gotten a better 1 for ha.....this certainly looks like a carpenters handwork....why are they both sooo black wow!!! Just feel for their coming little kids and I hope they don't name one charcoal

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by shejane: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fat girls getting married every Saturday.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
chubbypearl:
Please someone should help me answer this woman oooo. Abi am I the only one seeing this rubbish!?

Are you minding the tramp called amahthelma
I was seriously praying she doesn't have a picture on her profile and even if she does, it should be worth the advice

She should go to the market and get products to lighten her black armpit and get someone to recommend a good human hair and salon for her before she is fit to advice someone clearly better than her

See her Insulting their complexion and unborn kids. She feel for their kids indeed ....kids that will even be prettier than her a hundred folds.

She should think about her life and dress sense before someone will meet her for bridal wear advice..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by 1121: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
bleckzy:
and here I am trying to lose weight for a mumu boy that is not even as fine as dis one mtcheeeeeww
You are just ok the way u look. Loosing any fweight will make u look bony. I wonder what some guys need.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
oh please!

Yomi casual and his wife looked perfect on their wedding day.

These ones don't even look half as good. For one thing, Yomi's wife is better looking by a mile even as she has a child

I don't know where you guys got the news that Grace is already a mother..
Yomi has a child from another woman.
His wife, Grace doesn't have a child..
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by 1121: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
The bride is not bad as pple portray but the gown did to her, alot of injustics. I think the choice of gown is informed by their intention to hide her pregnancy. Thats y the gown looks bogus around her abdomen. Is important for pple to know that, not all men likes skinny ladies; some, like me, like them chobby. No wonder God made them in diff shapes, so u can make ur choice. To her groom, she is the best. How could u fault a choice of wife of a full grown adult with such exposure. She is his wife for goodness sake and not urs. Happy married life
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Syphax(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:
Fat and shapeless? Nah..
Vizkiz, this is very wrong.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
The doesn't look happy at all even the lady is pregnant
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
The guy doesn't look happy at all even the lady is pregnant
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by chiroyale(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
oh please!

Yomi casual and his wife looked perfect on their wedding day.

These ones don't even look half as good. For one thing, Yomi's wife is better looking by a mile even as she has a child

Yeah I agree..but she's igbo
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Hantonia(f): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Her Wedding Gown Thou D Top ALooks As It Was Jst Sewn Probably Db Pastor Didnt Allow Her Into D Church
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by TimeMod1: 3:47am On Dec 18, 2017
RaeMystix:
Congratulations to the lovely couple.

Rae, I thought I could be as insensitive as you tried to make it seem but I couldn't. I rarely check on ladies but you kinda seem different. You shoulda been calmer by now.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2017
HPS3:
Fat ugly bitçh undecided

How can you pour such venom on someone you've never met? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.