Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos (46491 Views)

Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Chi59:

Words reveal, to a large extent the personality of the speaker /writer.

You just hated on someone's looks. You literally body shamed another person, yet you claim it doesn't depict who you really are?

Pleaseeeeee.

Stop the hate.
Everyone can not be fat.

What you do will come back to you.

Remember, the internet never forgets.

What do these words reveal about me then? undecided

safarigirl:
not everyone is into the world's perception of a hot girl.

She's hot to him just like Adesuwa is hot to Banky, but many other men would think her too skinny.

Besides, he could be sapiosexual.

The lady isn't bad looking, I don't like that she's fat because nobody in my family likes fat people anyway, my dad thinks it's a disease grin....but aside that, she carry front and back and she looks decent.

Kenneth himself is not that fine facially grin
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by mofedamijo(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
you resort to insults when your brain cannot come up with a superior arguement, I think it's you with a sleepy brain here

Your logic is wrong and I just sent it back to you in reverse, I did not question your point, I questioned the logic used to make the point. Come up with something smarter next time
If u cant comprehend what i said.....plz get a life

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2017
mofedamijo:

If u cant comprehend what i said.....plz get a life
you lack basic comprehension yourself....at this rate, I don't even think you know the meaning of 'logic'

You are still throwing around insults even after being found out. Your brain must be asleep, it's past midnight smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by mofedamijo(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
you lack basic comprehension yourself....at this rate, I don't even think you know the meaning of 'logic'

You are still throwing around insults even after being found out. Your brain must be asleep, it's past midnight smiley
I cant deal.....just read through ur post and seeing everyone cursing you out,i shouldnt be having it with u,ure frustrated i guess,its past midnight in naija,n what if am not in naija.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:

What do these words reveal about me then? undecided

This.....

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Chi59:

This �
for every one post i have like that, i have multiple more that are a stark contrast.

Since you can tell how someone is by their posts, you should be able to f8gure me out with the example I gave you as well

Which brings me back to the point that you don't know me, what you have is a perception based on one post, same way you had a previous perception that changed with one post out of over 10,000 posts

If you want to use your example, fairness also says mine should be used as well, does it not?

Or is it the lol in the comment that has you so angry? undecided But the girl is fat now undecided
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Chi59:

This.....
BTW, how did you get your browser's background like that?
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
for every one post i have like that, i have multiple more that are a stark contrast.

Since you can tell how someone is by their posts, you should be able to f8gure me out with the example I gave you as well

Which brings me back to the point that you don't know me, what you have is a perception based on one post, same way you had a previous perception that changed with one post out of over 10,000 posts

If you want to use your example, fairness also says mine should be used as well, does it not?

Or is it the lol in the comment that has you so angry? undecided But the girl is fat now undecided

Smh
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
BTW, how did you get your browser's background like that?

UC browser themes
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Chi59:

Smh
yes, I thought so as well.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Chi59:

UC browser themes
thought so too... But I don't have those. Maybe it's an upgrade undecided

Anyway, thanks and have a lovely night

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by chiketee(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...azzin, very fat. Even Toolz was not this fat at her wedding. Let us hope it is not cholesterol fat, maybe she's just big-boned
most men would choose this beautiful lady over your scrawny body and oversized head, looking like an expired lollipop. You are a sorry excuse of a human being. Tueh. Try to cut down that horse teeth.

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2017
chiketee:
most men would choose this beautiful lady over your scrawny body and oversized head, looking like an expired lollipop. You are a sorry excuse of a human being. Tueh. Try to cut down that horse teeth.
Nna, ozugo.

I have closed for the night, innugo? undecided
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I will be very happy if yoruba couples can learn to look this good during their weddings.

Ewure

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Congratulations

Is she pregnant already or just her shape?

Perhaps, I will be the better option.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by godofuck231: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by godofuck231: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:
Fat and shapeless? Nah..

She's prego
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Apexcutie(f): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2017
bleckzy:
and here I am trying to lose weight for a mumu boy that is not even as fine as dis one mtcheeeeeww
lolzz seems we are in dsame kind of shoes. Dis Guy to fyn jare

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Marvis4real(f): 2:09am On Dec 17, 2017
all of you stupid body shamers should shut up. Your useless opinions do not count. She is fat and this that, what does it has to do with being a good wife to the groom?

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Sac of gaari...

shocked
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by mystiquemaestro(m): 2:50am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
oh please!

Yomi casual and his wife looked perfect on their wedding day.

These ones don't even look half as good. For one thing, Yomi's wife is better looking by a mile even as she has a child

You sound very bitter and full of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 3:04am On Dec 17, 2017
kramer:

Lord have mercy!! You people should free this woman dammit! we can't all look like Genevieve for Christ sake
Indeed. I read their comments and shook my head. How shallow can human beings be?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 3:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Internet body shamers. The man found her to be a befitting wife material and made her his wife so whatever anyone thinks about her body stature is as useful as used toilet paper.

Myopic, superficial bunch

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Aystarz: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2017
bleckzy:
and here I am trying to lose weight for a mumu boy that is not even as fine as dis one mtcheeeeeww
I

Are you wealthy or from an affluent background ? You've got to be rich to nail a fine guy as this, if you despise having to "slim up" for your 'mumu boy'.
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...azzin, very fat. Even Toolz was not this fat at her wedding. Let us hope it is not cholesterol fat, maybe she's just big-boned
fat is the main thing... will you get fat for me
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful woman
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Thatnawtichick:
Seriously her choice of wedding gown is bad....She's not ugly though but this gown made her shapeless
The gown is terrible, she look shapeless in it

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Radiant1020(f): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations. But the lady looks kinda older...

She's thick and beautiful
Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I will be very happy if yoruba couples can learn to look this good during their weddings.
Inferiority complex will kill you one day. The 17 people who liked your comment are surely just as bitter and insecure as yourself.
Stop insulting your tribe by comparing them with the great yorubas who will effortlessly make them look cheap and useless.
I have included few pics for you and purposely did not crop out the page I got them from because I know you cry babies will start weeping about the couples not being yoruba (out of your insecurity). Igbo couples can never look better than Yoruba for uncountable reasons. Is it the fact that yoruba women (brides) are a million times prettier, our men are far more goodlooking, or that yorubas just take elegance to a whole new level no other tribe can attain? Dont let inferiority complex kill you o. There are stuff Igbo's are good at but beauty and elegance is sure as hell not part of those stuff.

P.S, the last girl has no makeup and still looks better than millions of your "pretty" women combined.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by AlanTuringAI: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
You unprovokedly started the tribal war now. If they pay you in kind, you'll be the first to run to the mods. Senseless beings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos by Afrojuju2017(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

I wish I understood all this gibberish grin
Well try again later!
But am not a tribalisti nor sexist nah Haba sister Blessing grin

Hypocrisy and absurdity . You made a statement that suggest your position reaffirmed it and then denied being sexist or tribalist !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.