Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. (1835 Views)

Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by cocolacec(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
who send una go Libya in d first place? una neva see anything cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jesse01:
who send una go liyba in d first place? una neva see anything cheesy
Are you listening to yourself?. So because nobody sent them to Libya then the already paid tickets for their home return should be sold and those who can't afford to pay for it should remain in their slavery in Libya?.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by femolacqua(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why on earth will they do that? That's unfair, we are always our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by SalamRushdie: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerians are corrupt cut throats who have sold all their sense on the altar of Shallow gains
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Day169: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
.. can a leopard ever change its spots?
It's become clear that the Nigerian civil (and public) servant has corruption deeply ingrained in his DNA!
After these unfortunate Nigerians may have suffered untold hardship and inhuman treatment in the hands of their Libyan captors, then they are now further subjected to further degradation by their 'own' people who are supposed to provide succour.
Are we this cursed as a people?
I'm just weak, perplexed and very upset. angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Are you listening to yourself?. So because nobody sent them to Libya then the already paid tickets for their home return should be sold and those who can't afford to pay for it should remain in their slavery in Libya?.

and so are u excepting me to feel sorry 4 dem or wat? are dis not d xame people who said dat Nigeria is a zoo, dat nothing good can come out of it? so wat are dey coming here to do? let dem remained in Libya as slave, at least 4 once in dere miserable life's dey are making d arabs rich, dat something dey should be proud of, dumb people.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by yanshDoctor: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
any Nigeria man that gain any appointment the first thing he does is how to exploit that opportunity for own advantage. this are the reality and many Nigerians oversea can attest to this from Nigeria embassy scattered all over the world. the same story if you dont bribe they will not attend to you or delayed you.

and majority of them are not selling Nigeria nice to the country their mission is. they discourage foreigners from coming and admitted Nigerians are criminals and unsafe place and not to be trusted. forgetting that they too are criminals and part of the system.

in India for example the Nigeria high commission don't attend to or protect Nigerians from problems. unlike the way UK & USA protect and guide their citizen. i know many Nigerians are criminals but their job and responsibility is to protect and not to generalize or condemned.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jesse01:
and so are u excepting me to feel sorry 4 dem or wat? are dis not d xame people who said dat Nigeria is a zoo, dat nothing good can come out of it? so wat are dey coming here to do? let dem remained in Libya as slave, at least 4 once in dere miserable life's dey are making d arabs rich, dat something dey should be proud of, dumb people.
Don't play the blackmail card. Did all those in Libya call Nigeria a zoo, and where did you get this info from?. Actually, if things were working in this country, Nigerians won't be running out in search of greener pastures, and in a situation any is enslaved, he/she doesn't deserve to. Try to be reasonable next time.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Balkan(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nigeria official corruption in this Buhari government has intered Guiness book of record.
Nigeria is a symbol of corruption. The worst part of it is that its happening under the nose of this Buhari gobernment that was voted to fight corruption.

Nigeria is a zoo.
Shame on the zoo
Shame on zombies that keep defending a failed gobernment.

What does it take to purnish this criminals in the gorvenmet?
why is Nigeria always in the news for bad things.?

Why cant we go our own ways?
lts a shame to be called a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Manson1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't play the blackmail card. Did all those in Libya call Nigeria a zoo, and where did you get this info from?. Actually, if things were working in this country, Nigerians won't be running out in search of greener pastures, and in a situation any is enslaved, he/she doesn't deserve to. Try to be reasonable next time.
lol dis people paid 500,600 I million 2 million naira just to go to Europe through Libya, 4 someone to have such amount of money don't u think dey where doing grt here in Nigeria?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by uboma(m): 2:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesse01:

Your level of illiteracy knows no bounds.....
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 17, 2017
uboma:

Your level of illiteracy knows no bounds.....
shutup who send dem go Libya ode

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by uboma(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesse01:
shutup who send dem go Libya ode

Keep exposing your low IQ level......
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by seguno2: 2:47am On Dec 17, 2017
femolacqua:
Why on earth will they do that? That's unfair, we are always our own problem.

They are only imitating the man who reinstated and promoted the pensions thief, Maina.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 17, 2017
uboma:

Keep exposing your low IQ level......
keep showing ur stupidity by quoting me mumu

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by uboma(m): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesse01:
keep showing ur stupidity by quoting me mumu

All you can do on this thread is rain insults instead of making a meaningful contribution or best, be quiet.

Well, you cannot say anything meaningful here because your IQ level is very low.

grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by anonimi: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:
They are only imitating the man who reinstated and promoted the pensions thief, Maina.

True that. embarassed

#Mainagate: Maina Received His Salary And Treated At Least 20 Files In October After Buhari Ordered His Sack -Lawyer

Maina's Request For Reinstatement Was Work In Progress claims AGF Malami
NOV 23, 2017

he Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami , Head of Service of Federation , Winifred Oyo-Ita , Minister of Interior , Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Acting Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission, Joseph Oluremi Akande have all denied their involvement in reinstatement of the former head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.

They made this denial while giving their statements under oath before the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee Investigative Hearing on the disappearance, reappearance, and promotion of Maina at National Assembly in Abuja.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/23/mainagate-maina-received-his-salary-and-treated-least-20-files-october-after-buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2017
uboma:

All you can do on this thread is rain insults instead of making a meaningful contribution or best, be quiet.

Well, you cannot say anything meaningful here because your IQ level is very low.

grin
but he is right now y did u quote him unnecessary u just dey look 4 trouble undecided 4 wat am am seeing u are d one wit low IQ tongue
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
uboma:

grin
u didn't even contributed any meaningfull thing here self undecided
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by amarilo: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesse01:
Did these people call Nigeria a zoo as well?
https://www.facebook.com/731461685/videos/10155387263861686/
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by uboma(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
classicMan22:
but he is right now y did u quote him unnecessary u just dey look 4 trouble undecided 4 wat am am seeing u are d one wit low IQ tongue

Hahaha.

Why are you hiding under another moniker?

https://www.nairaland.com/classicman22

You got registered recently and following Jesse01.

You and Jesse01 are same.

I have already addressed you in my previous posts.

Now run along, your mates are at the other end playing with sand......
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by meezynetwork(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Nigeria is the most useless country on Earth. Even the girls with pregnancy were denied free flight. More than 500 girls with pregnancy in Nigerian embassy in Libya waiting for free flight yet they were denied free flight
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
uboma:

Hahaha.

so wat if he chose to follow only me?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesse01:
so wat if he chose to follow only me?
sorry dude
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
uboma:

Hahaha.

like I said eailer u are d one wit lol IQ u Neva contribute anything meaningful? wat ever makes u sleep well at night dat ur problem not mine
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
classicMan22:
like I said eailer u are d one wit lol IQ u Neva contribute anything meaningful? wat ever makes u sleep well at night dat ur problem not mine
d dude think me and u are one and d xame person lol,

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Tyche(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
The woman no gree person hear word sef
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Libya Is Selling Tickets That Are Already Be Paid For. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
meezynetwork:
Nigeria is the most useless country on Earth. Even the girls with pregnancy were denied free flight. More than 500 girls with pregnancy in Nigerian embassy in Libya waiting for free flight yet they were denied free flight
but oga no vex oo didn't Nigeria government, warn dem to sty away frm Libya?

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngeneukwenu's APC Lies Debunked / Fashola Intimidates Osibanjo & Ambode With His Height In New Photo / Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.