Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us (1908 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Seized $43m: Fayose Corrupt, Afraid Of Being Dealt With When Out Of Office - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by xana101: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
I see more suffering and very high poverty level around me this days. Just this night a man in my street was rushed to general hospital igando almost dying yet d hospital did not attend to him and the man died. The children had to beg for money to take this man to hospital. Things are just very hard and tough. Nigerian are now looking for any means to survive. Even me I'm look for any thing right now to make money by hook or by crook. I need make money d right or d wrong way. Since hard work don't pay in this country. I work hard each day but can't spend money d way yahoo boys and illegal money people spend yet society respect them more.even police protect them.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by kings09(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari is synonymous wit suffering n hardship so its nt surprising

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Ekugbeh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
If things re hard did it start in Buhari tym? No!

People been complainin of hard tyms since d tym immemorial

buhari till 2023

*in ur flames voice* i dont want dis to end!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
xana101:
I see more suffering and very high poverty level around me this days. Just this night a man in my street was rushed to general hospital igando almost dying yet d hospital did not attend to him and the man died. The children had to beg for money to take this man to hospital. Things are just very hard and tough. Nigerian are now looking for any means to survive. Even me I'm look for any thing right now to make money by hook or by crook. I need make money d right or d wrong way. Since hard work don't pay in this country. I work hard each day but can't spend money d way yahoo boys and illegal money people spend yet society respect them more.even police protect them.
this one u are talking of making money the right or crooked way. U dont seem to realise what u have (freedom) until you lose it. I bet u have never visited Nigerian prisons before. Visit kiriki ri prisons. U will return and thank God that even though u are currently broke u have freedom of movement.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by mrvitalis(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
xana101:

How old are you ?
Your mates are making millions farming and producing things to export and you are here complaining

What gave you or the mans children money under Jonathan that stopped giving money now

Honestly I know a lot of new millionaires last year and this year (myself included)

Stay Dre and be waiting for government to pay you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by frankyychiji(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?
Your mates are making millions farming and producing things to export and you are here complaining

What gave you or the mans children money under Jonathan that stopped giving money now

Honestly I know a lot of new millionaires last year and this year (myself included)

Mr keep quiet! If everyone goes into farming, who will buy? Producing things to export with zero power supply from the Minister of darkness.

Keep consoling yourself behind your keypad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by mrvitalis(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
frankyychiji:
Mr keep quiet! If everyone goes into farming, who will buy? Producing things to export with zero power supply from the Minister of darkness.

Keep consoling yourself behind your keypad.

Not everyone is unemployed

So if you can't find anything doing(but you have a smart phone and subscribsion ) farming is good for you
And two you don't need electricity to farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by frankyychiji(f): 3:31am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Not everyone is unemployed

So if you can't find anything doing(but you have a smart phone and subscribsion ) farming is good for you
And two you don't need electricity to farm
OK. Your idea of farming is surely in that faahion which your forefathers engaged in. Till and Till and Till until you are burnt under the sun!

Since you don't need electricity to farm no matter the type of farming you are engaged in, good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 17, 2017
xana101:

...... you have been poor since you were born.

xana101:
this make me reminisces the old poor days when mama would share our food among my 6 siblings in a one room face me i face u and most times its eba in the morning, afternoon and night angry But thanks to almighty God i'm a Rich guy now cool. my children would no longer experience what i saw while growing up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Yyeske(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Last bones, I'm sure if they can't have an e.rection today, they'll blame Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by mrvitalis(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2017
frankyychiji:
OK. Your idea of farming is surely in that faahion which your forefathers engaged in. Till and Till and Till until you are burnt under the sun!

Since you don't need electricity to farm no matter the type of farming you are engaged in, good luck to you.
I really want to know the time of farming you need electricity for

Btw don't you need electricity to power your phone ? So why not stop using the phone
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by xana101: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

u are a small boy when it comes to money. I've worked in a very big manufacturing firm as head procurement for more than 10 years. I've built a house of more than 35 million naira. I've helped people here and there. I lost my job in December 2015 with thousand of employees in d company. Venture into business but no ground for business to grow here. Now I put my car on e-hailing business. I voted for buhari. I even campaigned for him. My driver then warned me but I said he's too tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2017
xana101:
u are a small boy when it comes to money. I've worked in a very big manufacturing firm as head procurement for more than 10 years. I've built a house of more than 35 million naira. I've helped people here and there. I lost my job in December 2015 with thousand of employees in d company. Venture into business but no ground for business to grow here. Now I put my car on e-hailing business. I voted for buhari. I even campaigned for him. My driver then warned me but I said he's too tribalistic.

You work for 10years and built a house of 35m and you don't have a side investment to comfortably sustain you for the next 10 years

Then you need a class on financial managements

Seriously if with then years experience and you can't get a job something is wrong with you

Don't come here and lie for us please

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Alariiwo: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

You work for 10years and built a house of 35m and you don't have a side investment to comfortably sustain you for the next 10 years

Seriously if with then years experience and you can't get a job something is wrong with you

That's a typical Liepob for you. they claim to have this and that but in real life, they own nothing.

I'm sure that OP lives in one ghetto face me I slap you, telling huge lies online.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by frankyychiji(f): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

I really want to know the time of farming you need electricity for

Btw don't you need electricity to power your phone ? So why not stop using the phone
Your idea of farming is actually solely cassava farming. I run gen to power my phone most times and it's not economical.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by okway2: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
xana101:

No to Atichukwu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by sunmike065(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Some youths are useless and extremely lazy...they complain over everything. Economy downturn around 2014 to 2016 was a global issue , not only in Nigeria. The reason why some other countries don't feel it much was because they've foreseen it and prepared for it but here they saw it and even "Mrs Okonjo" formal economy minister and the then CBN governor Sanusi, all talked about what was coming but to my surprice nothing was done about it. Instead nigeria leaders were busy looting.

Buhari is not the reason why we experienced economy downturn but because our major source of income which is Oil price dropped drastically, and because all our leaders failed woefully to prepared for what we are experiencing now during the Oil Boom..

Economy hardship no reach my side though but to those complaining of it... you guys should think of working for yourself, the question u should ask yourself, doing that you are helping and contributing to the growth of our economy too. some MUGUS spent the whole day in Politics sections while some are busy making money in Business section..stop complaining and stop seeing Buhari as the reason why u cannot afford to feed yourself twice daily.

Enough abeg undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
frankyychiji:
Your idea of farming is actually solely cassava farming. I run gen to power my phone most times and it's not economical.
Which farming involves electricity you know fit talk
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Daejoyoung: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

l wonder why he only sees the illegal or yahoo boys as the outstanding in society?
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by xana101: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

yeah. That's my regret. I started d building in 2010 finished it in 2013 and moved in with 2 tenant down stairs. Finish paying all my debt in 2015. Trying to gather money to start up business but didn't know d kind of business to do. My wife shop was fully stocked. Our company was highly affected by this economy. After I lost my job, I tried one or two business but didn't succeed. I even lost money in MMM.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by xana101: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Alariiwo:

That's a typical Liepob for you. they claim to have this and that but in real life, they own nothing.

I'm sure that OP lives in one ghetto face me I slap you, telling huge lies online.
can we place a bet of just 10k? Let's meet so u confirm it, I live in igboelerin. Close to lasu.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Then your company was sabotaging out economy they where feeding foreign economies

blame your self not the government
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by greatiyk4u(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
xana101:

You worked as head of procurement for 10years and have only 500k in your pension savings account yet you buillt a house worthh 35Million..........chai diaris god oooooooooo

Any way, with this kind of mindset, I don't expect anything tangible from you, keep on blaming buhari
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Afonjas starving to death due to the dullards clueless economic policies. i wonder how your lives will be after buhari finishes his 2nd term in 2023. Maybe by then hunger, SARS, herdsmen, rituals or suicide must have reduced your populations drastically. What a clueless misfortune that the eyeballed tinubu brought upon the descendants of oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by lereinter(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2017
gej administration is the yard stick for measuring performances of various president only late yaradua has surpass him

thus at 2019 we must ve another president
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by SalamRushdie: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

Do you know what millionaire is at all ? You and Buhari are just abusing the word millionaire ..A millionaire is someone who has a million dollars and not someone who has 2000 dollars like you and Buhari are falsly spewing ....Are you aware that Buhari has so bastardised our economy and currency that 2000 dollars is now 1 million naira as agains 290 k just two years ago ..Man you need to wake up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2017
sunmike065:
Some youths are useless and extremely lazy...they complain over everything. Economy downturn around 2014 to 2016 was a global issue , not only in Nigeria. The reason why some other countries don't feel it much was because they've foreseen it and prepared for it but here they saw it and even "Mrs Okonjo" formal economy minister and the then CBN governor Sanusi, all talked about what was coming but to my surprice nothing was done about it. Instead nigeria leaders were busy looting.

Buhari is not the reason why we experienced economy downturn but because our major source of income which is Oil price dropped drastically, and because all our leaders failed woefully to prepared for what we are experiencing now during the Oil Boom..

Economy hardship no reach my side though but to those complaining of it... you guys should think of working for yourself, the question u should ask yourself, doing that you are helping and contributing to the growth of our economy too. some MUGUS spent the whole day in Politics sections while some are busy making money in Business section..stop complaining and stop seeing Buhari as the reason why u cannot afford to feed yourself twice daily.

Enough abeg undecided

For you to say Buhari is not reason shows how shallow your thought process is ...I maintain Buhari is 110 percent responsible for the recession and corruptin in Nigeria since 1984 and I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by xana101: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
greatiyk4u:

You worked as head of procurement for 10years and have only 500k in your pension savings account yet you buillt a house worthh 35Million..........chai diaris god oooooooooo

Any way, with this kind of mindset, I don't expect anything tangible from you, keep on blaming buhari
who told u my pension was 500k? My pension was more than 500k, I've taken d first 25% remaining a little above 500k. We don't declare our full salary for tax purpose. Our company don't pay full employees tax to d govt. I was able to make so much money cos deals were flowing for me. Na where man de work na there man de chop. "Workchop" but useless buhari came to take away food from my mouth. Close every doors. I'll never vote for an illiterate or any old fool. If I don't see any young person to vote for, I'll stay indoor. Corruption helps grow a nation directly or indirectly. When I was making money (good way or bad way) I was spending any how. I was helping people around me both in d Church. Now I can't do that again for now.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by hooklover: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
xana101:

I sense Yoruba's supporting APC not vos Buhari is performing or they love APc DAT much but cos of the rumors going around that in 2023 ApC will hand over to a Yoruba man.They all seem to be cool with the idea even after having VP in current arrangement.

So don't be surprise if majority of Yoruba's are saying manage d suffering just for hope of 2023 president under APC.

I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by anibirelawal(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
xana101:

Why be say na so so bad things your own eyes dey see.

as for me, i see greatness,joy & prosperity as the year is coming to an end.
never you blame others for your failure.
Re: Buhari Has Really Dealt With Us by ashjay001(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Very unfortunate.

No investments, just dashing up n down!

When my dad was like u, he was just buying n building up n down. Though, when he lost his job, things were still hard, we survived. Nowadays, with rent going sky high, he's supposed to live large, but hustle don master am! When I heard d sums my broke siblings were owing him, I was so pissed! I dey borrow too shagringringrin

I've tried advising my friends, d only sure biz, is property! Instead of building a personal living space, build for commercial purposes, then after d 2nd or 3rd one, u build ur mansion!

I have two friends, with abandoned projects(unfinished mansions)! I beg them tire, dem no hear! Downturn come now, money flow dry up, dem wan sell now?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Voter's Card Of An Underage Northerner eligible voter / BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order / New Year Prophecy: Prophet Amaukwu Predicts Winner Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.