Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) (59597 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PHOTOS: Atiku Opens Chicken Cottages At Silverbird Cinema / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Theakthedream:

You just proved that you are a pig.. Cancer and all deadly incurable disease will be your portion. Reply me if you are a foolish goat..
grin
Take heart....it won't kill u sha. Just take the meds.... God will see you tru ok cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin
Take heart....it won't kill u sha. Just take the meds.... God will see you tru ok cheesy
You know you are referring to a member of your family..Yours will kill you Sha.. No need for med..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Theakthedream:

You know you are referring to a member of your family..Yours will kill you Sha.. No need for med..

Pele my dear!
We will continue to pray for you... grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Pele my dear!
We will continue to pray for you... grin
Omo ale, your is beyond prayer.. Pele tie
Koni ragba fun e. Omokomo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by KENZINCO(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pylony:
hope no be lying muhamme blow you this lie o. grin
I head it from a reliable source on radio. A very reliable source on Lagos talks
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Theakthedream:

Omo ale, your is beyond prayer.. Pele tie
Koni ragba fun e. Omokomo
grin grin
Eyah.... Pele jare! There's nothing God can't do. You will get better again. Atleast to vote Baba grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
skedman:
buhari is a farmer and he has about 150 cows and a fruit farm The question i expected you to ask atiku is the source of its wealth. This food resturant must have cost him millions without a bank loan . But farming you see your money grow and when they reproduce they add to your investment.
since saint bubunus only have a fruit farm and 150 cows,why not ask him the source of his campaign funds and how all his children studied in the united kingdom?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by skedman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
engrchykae:
since saint bubunus only have a fruit farm and 150 cows,why not ask him the source of his campaign funds and how all his children studied in the united kingdom?
hello ,he was an head of state however his entitlement is enough to send his children abroad.the minimum cost of a cow could cost 70,000 at least however 70,000@100 equals 7,000,000 deduct over head cost of 700,000 is enough to send any body abroad to study.you do not need 100 million to study abroad .at most 2million or 5 million with work permit .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
skedman:
hello ,he was an head of state however his entitlement is enough to send his children abroad.the minimum cost of a cow could cost 70,000 at least however 70,000@100 equals 7,000,000 deduct over head cost of 700,000 is enough to send any body abroad to study.you do not need 100 million to study abroad .at most 2million or 5 million with work permit .
you forgot that he rejected the moneybag babangida sent to him?
Assuming that you have explained the source of the funds he used to train his kids in the UK,even though his cows showed no sign of being sold since they have always been 150 in number.
Did he also sell the same cows to raise money to fund his campaign?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by aariwa(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
jpphilips:

Exactly what he should be doing not aspiring for presidency of a country he privatized into his pocket. Who is trying so hard to repackage this privatization scammer?
Hold El rufai responsible for anything that went awry in the privatization program. He was DG of BPE while atiku was a supervisor reporting to obj cos he was the head of the then national economic council
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It doesnt change the fact i will choose anyone over Buhari at any poll...are u sayin we must continue with Buhari.
Capital NO! What I'm saying is that no one should buy into Atiku's political deceptions which only comes on the heels of campaigns. Is quite unfortunate that somebody like Atiku is now celebrated as the best candidate amongst other contenders as a result of lack of personalities, what a shame.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Odelhorno1990: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
How would you rate a man who is having virtually all his investments in Nigeria? Political sentiments apart, Atiku is 100 times more patriotic than PMB.

For easy cash loan of 100,000.00 thousand naira to 4million naira call/whatsup: 08159385912.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vision 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by YourWife(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Visionary man that only do well in business he has extra monopoly advantage over just like dangote ?

Show me any business he has real competition that he is doing well in

How many of [b]his animal feed [/b]have you seen on the market

Rico gado. Very popular among poultry farmers in Abuja, and it's relatively cheap.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=mrvitalis post=63353050]
Not every one wants to go into business

Some people just love simple life [/quote

What are buharis contribution to the youth,employment,the working class annd the economy?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by YourWife(f): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

The real sector is improving that I can see

Yes we need a better president than Buhari but who is that person

Atiku ? Certainly not

I stay in Abuja, but work takes me to different states. I can tell you there is no functioning sector in Nigeria! People are just managing whatever they have, and waiting for that old man to round-off his tenure I can tell you!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ussy4real:
Atiku trying so hard to impress Nigerians. If una like make una vote am again
We must vote him.
We and we family.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
YourWife:

I stay in Abuja, but work takes me to different states. I can tell you there is no functioning sector in Nigeria! People are just managing whatever they have, and waiting for that old man to round-off his tenure I can tell you!

It's statement like this that makes me angry

No functioning sector?

Banks are declearing record profits
Rice production is at an all time high
Local fabrication are at an all time high

Go to the website of manufacturing association of Nigeria and see how many new members they have since 2015

Even if there is growth can you even see it
Do you even have the skills to notice it ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by miraclear: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Doerstech:
Good one....As a business owner, I understand what it means to open businesses and be accountable not just to yourself, but also to the people under your supervision....

Sir Atiku...my vote and that of my family is waiting for you come 2019.

#Atikulate19

You are mad.Person open only one canteen abi na restaurant he call am.You dey here they shout you will vote.You better gettherraofhia bfoor aa change mamind....mchewwww
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by otosa(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2017
I could only vote for him in year 2019 if he would asure me the restructuring/regional system of Government when get to Aso Rock. In fact am ready to campaign for him free of charge as I did for PMB in last general election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Doerstech:
Good one....As a business owner, I understand what it means to open businesses and be accountable not just to yourself, but also to the people under your supervision....

Sir Atiku...my vote and that of my family is waiting for you come 2019.

#Atikulate19

Why didn't he do this 10 years ago
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Doerstech:

No theatrics...

No Sentiments

You aid he's corrupt? bring on the evidence.....

But the evidence i see, is a man who will do much much better than whatever Nigeria may have had and far better than what we have now...for me it's Atikulate19

Bros, den don act this film over and over for us before, why should we play along again, una don de shout Atikulate, go and listen to 2face - E be like say... Pls lets stop sweating about these stealing bastards,all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by teebell999(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Bede2u:
No... no such law exists..especially for coup plotters

Liar
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 5:24am On Dec 18, 2017
crafteck:

Why didn't he do this 10 years ago

What of other of his businesses like AUN with hundreds of Nigerians employed and many more on scholarship?

So he didn't start today....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2017
crafteck:

Bros, den don act this film over and over for us before, why should we play along again, una don de shout Atikulate, go and listen to 2face - E be like say... Pls lets stop sweating about these stealing bastards,all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Sometimes the only thing one needs is just BELIEVE ....nothing more
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2017
miraclear:

You are mad.Person open only one canteen abi na restaurant he call am.You dey here they shout you will vote.You better gettherraofhia bfoor aa change mamind....mchewwww

I will ignore ur insults...

Atiku has many other businesses that are in the open employing hundreds of Nigerians ...his school AUN have many more on scholarship..

my decision to vote for Atiku come 2019 is a personal one , just like urs is personal to you and none of my business.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Splashme: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Bede2u:
What is simple about Buhari's life? He is a Nigerian elite. His kids are married to billionaires. His wife is a fashion expert and socialite. His presidency is photo based than actual work based.

He has been driving the most exotic bullet proof cars even before his presidency. He jets abroad for check up and to treat ear infection.

Infact of all Nigeria's presidents from 1960 to date Buhari is the most elitist and out-of-touch with the common man of them all.

Acting like he is a religion that should be worshipped
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by ATMCARD2(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2017
osaze2017:
Atiku Abubakar has unveiled a fast-food restaurant.

The former vice president tweeted about his first Chicken Cottage outlet on Saturday evening, saying he was excited and promised to patronize local farmers to boost local agriculture earnings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/942083228613083136

https://www.ireporteronline.com/presidential-hopeful-atiku-opens-fast-food-restaurant-patronises-local-farmers/
I will not just vote for you but i will make sure my family, friends,associates,colleagues and many other Nigerians vote for you come 2019.ATIKUlate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by YourWife(f): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2017
mrvitalis:

It's statement like this that makes me angry

No functioning sector?

Banks are declearing record profits
Rice production is at an all time high
Local fabrication are at an all time high

Go to the website of manufacturing association of Nigeria and see how many new members they have since 2015

Even if there is growth can you even see it
Do you even have the skills to notice it ?

Banks declaring profits from robbing customers?
Rice (Agriculture)... Nigerians went into Agriculture out of suffering, and not out of passion! And do u know how many small scall farmers (animal husbandry) have been forced out of business?
Local fabrication of what? Could you please talk intelligently?

Off course, I can't see any functioning sectors because I am allergic to bullshitt, and I am not programmed to throw away reasoning! I mean... I cannot be zombified!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.