Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) (15530 Views)

I Lost My Airtel Sim Two Days After Link To NIN App / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Techzvibes: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2017
In the process of struggling to download a file, your data gets exhausted, or your phone goes off.

Now if you don’t have immediate solutions to these problems and maybe leave this download for some time you will get a response like link expired when trying to resume the download again. This is just a typical example when downloading with UCBrowser.
Sometimes, it can be caused by Network interruptions and when u retry continuously it may eventually stop.

This is usually annoying because you will have to waste additional time and data to restart the download. Well, if you ever experience this or you are experiencing this, I can show you how you can resume stopped downloads on UCbrowser, UCMini.

Please note that this is 100% confirmed, I recommend you try this to reduce time wasting as well as data since data is expensive in our country. So see below how to resume downloads when link is expired.

HOW TO RESUME UC BROWSER DOWNLOAD

Step 1... Once you try to download a file and it stops, pause the download and minimize the browser

Step 2... Now go to your storage location and locate the folder UCDownloads

Step 3... Now you should find two things in the download folder. The main download files and a temporary download file with the extension (.dltemp)

Step 4... Move both files, (Main and temporary files) to a new/different folder

Step 5... Now minimize and go back to UC Browser and
resume download

Step 6... Now the file should start downloading from the beginning. Just wait for about 60secs and pause the download again

Step 7... Go to your storage>>UCDownloads and delete the two files there

Step 8... Now go back to the new folder/different folder you move the first files to (Step 4). Copy the files and paste them back into the UCDownloads folder.

Step 9... Now resume download and see the magic!
The guide is very simple and easy to understand.

Meanwhile, if you still experience any issues, you can use the comment section. Now you don’t need to panic when you download stops, just smile and play the trick!

full Post/ Source:- http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/12/how-to-resume-ucbrowser-uc-mini.html?m=1

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is a trick have been using on all my device...even my new Phantom 8

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by sinaj(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
This trick works perfectly on my Samsung S9 sad

2 Likes

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Youngboss54(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
sinaj:
This trick works perfectly on my Samsung S9 sad
my sister, i also use it on my samung X limited edition

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Techzvibes: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
this a great trick to try out
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by sinaj(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Youngboss54:

my sister, i also use it on my samung X limited edition
grin
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Techzvibes: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2017
a great trick
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 22, 2017
I think you guys can confirm this without having to tell us which device you are using

16 Likes

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Namzy(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2017
You don't need to go through this stress. If link has expired make sure you browse to same site and click on the same download link ucweb will automatically ask you whether you want to resume download of the file with similar name, click yes and download resumes from where it stopped during link expired stage

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by MrHistorian: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2017
tongue
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by megatronXLR(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Walahi e nor dey work........
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by valgbo(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2017
it works shaa......uc browser is the best app for downloading

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by lovelylad: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2017
I once use this trick on my iPhone Y then tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by ritababe(f): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
This is a trick have been using on all my device...even my new Phantom 8

congratulation on your new phantom 8
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Can't remember last time I used UC browser.

Team Opera Mini

2 Likes

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by ritababe(f): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Namzy:
You don't need to go through this stress. If link has expired make sure you browse to same site and click on the same download link ucweb will automatically ask you whether you want to resume download of the file with similar name, click yes and download resumes from where it stopped during link expired stage

error page sometimes
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by SuperSuave(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
OK. what of opera's invalid link or link expired?
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by xreal: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2017
I use google chrome.

Anyway, I understand the trick.
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by earldoyex(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Works on my Iphone Phantom S9........

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by maberry(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Techzvibes:
In the process of struggling to download a file, your data gets exhausted, or your phone goes off.

Now if you don’t have immediate solutions to these problems and maybe leave this download for some time you will get a response like link expired when trying to resume the download again. This is just a typical example when downloading with UCBrowser.
Sometimes, it can be caused by Network interruptions and when u retry continuously it may eventually stop.

This is usually annoying because you will have to waste additional time and data to restart the download. Well, if you ever experience this or you are experiencing this, I can show you how you can resume stopped downloads on UCbrowser, UCMini.

Please note that this is 100% confirmed, I recommend you try this to reduce time wasting as well as data since data is expensive in our country. So see below how to resume downloads when link is expired.

Step 1... Once you try to download a file and it stops, pause the download and minimize the browser

Step 3... Now you should find two things in the download folder. The main download files and a temporary download file with the extension (.dltemp)

resume download

Step 6... Now the file should start downloading from the beginning. Just wait for about 60secs and pause the download again

Step 8... Now go back to the new folder/different folder you move the first files to (Step 4). Copy the files and paste them back into the UCDownloads folder.

Meanwhile, if you still experience any issues, you can use the comment section. Now you don’t need to panic when you download stops, just smile and play the trick!

full Post/ Source:- http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/12/how-to-resume-ucbrowser-uc-mini.html?m=1
What is simple about this?

8 Likes

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by AnodaIT(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Works on my HTC 11
So easy
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Viccur(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Works on my iphone 8 plus perfectly......radarada

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by booblacain(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2017
Techzvibes:

resume download

Nice
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Lexxyla: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Unfortunately, I switched to Puffin browser pro.
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Works perfectly on my Nokia 12
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by pharmguru: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
i don't knw why but latest versions of UC browsers don't save dtemp files of uncompleted downloads, thereby mking it impossible to resume downloads.

maybe it's the version i am using sha
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Old method, anything new, what of opera mini downloads
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Wow works on my infinix hot 10
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by kennyjam: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2017
nice one OP! it works perfectly on my Nokia 3310

The person below me, does it work on you Baby -iphoneX nokia torchlight? it should work since it's working perfectly for everyone and everyphone.
Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by pat077: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Wow. Works perfectly on my Gucci x10 grin

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) by arejibadz(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2017
this stuff doesn't work at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC / Instagram Starts Deleting Fake Accounts, Followers, Likes And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.