Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! (2715 Views)

A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues / Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2017
WARNING:

Guys: Some women have been through hell and still standing. So if you're only interested in sleeping with her, then be a man about it, and let her know. Don't pretend to be interested in having a relationship with her when all you really want is sex. Instead, Tell her the truth! Let her decide if she wants to sleep with a full grown pig or not. Don't be heartless and cruel and rape her soul with your lies. After all, She deserves a man who will give her his heart, not his lies.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by DaddyKross: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Bloody hypocrite, like you are better than the rest of us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by ExAngel007(f): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
DaddyKross:

Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Archangel15: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2017
I must lie to chop free toto abeg.

4 Likes

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by DaddyKross: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2017
ExAngel007:

Are you one of them?

I am who i am.

8 Likes

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by ExAngel007(f): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
DaddyKross:

I am who i am.
oh! So sorry Mr Who

1 Like

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2017
This doesn't make sense, how would you tell a lady that you want to sleep with her, to jilt a lady, it all starts with pretence that you are interested in having serious relationship with her, it then gets you close until the moment comes when you have to do it and run away

7 Likes

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by ubunja(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
DaddyKross:
well that was unexpected grin

2 Likes

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2017
DaddyKross:

gringrin ok ooo i
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by DaddyKross: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

well that was unexpected grin

grin Para mode

Martin0:

gringrin ok ooo i

Hehehe You dey form Mr perfect because you wan shag one nl babe abi ? grin

ExAngel007:

oh!
So sorry Mr Who

kiss

1 Like

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Marcelo290(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Chairman, Ass lickers association NL branch. Onye oma C.Y, watin concern me sha

1 Like

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by concupiscent: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2017
"the way some peeps talk about sex, you would almost believe it's men alone that craves it, but I know and have seen better"

-concupiscent

8 Likes

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by kushercain: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
op this your tactics go only work on dem shallow girls. nice try sha
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by RickandMorty: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2017
OP, your female friends don brain wash you finish grin grin
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by RickandMorty: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
concupiscent:
"the way some peeps talk about sex, you would almost believe it's men alone that craves it, but I know and have seen better"

-concupiscent

I wish i could like this comment multiple times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2017
DaddyKross:

grin Para mode

Hehehe You dey form Mr perfect because you wan shag one nl babe abi ? grin
O boy na wa for u ooo,sha na use open ur mouth dey discribe me like that abigrin
Carry on what ur thoughtsgrin
kiss
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by habsydiamond(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2017
This guy Na saint Obi.......see as he dey talk like pastor Chris.....
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Inkredible(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2017
If you said you want sex and she indulged you, you'd still open up in the street that she is cheap. Then she won't have peace of mind anymore because all your creepy friends now wants a piece of the cake.

She wants you to lie to her and at the end, walk away. This way, she won't feel any guilt or used. This way, you'd not say she gave up the arse real quick.

She wants the D... but you gon' work for it. So work!
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Oxster(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2017
#Let her decide if she wants to sleep with a full grown pig or not#

OP,,please which breed of PIG are you?
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by GoldNiagara(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:
WARNING:

Guys: Some women have been through hell and still standing. So if you're only interested in sleeping with her, then be a man about it, and let her know. Don't pretend to be interested in having a relationship with her when all you really want is sex. Instead, Tell her the truth! Let her decide if she wants to sleep with a full grown pig or not. Don't be heartless and cruel and rape her soul with your lies. After all, She deserves a man who will give her his heart, not his lies.
You were making sense until you use the word full grown pig.
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobodys(f): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
kushercain:
op this your tactics go only work on dem shallow girls. nice try sha
shallow u say ??. Naw dear, think twice it's the shallow girls dat guys deceive with love and sweet words just to have sex with them...
Everyone gets Hot at one point or the other...so when u make it known that you need sex, She gives you her opinion, if she wants it or if not........ I feel it's childishness to deceive a girl with love just for sex, only secondary school children do that.......
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Sleekydee(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Let her decide if she wants to sleep with a full grown pig or not.
that escalated very quickly, from advice to insult
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sleekydee:

it alway's clear nigerian's understand line's,in a different way...
I wonder if a pastor had said so,the reaction would ve been this?
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
This doesn't make sense, how would you tell a lady that you want to sleep with her, to jilt a lady, it all starts with pretence that you are interested in having serious relationship with her, it then gets you close until the moment comes when you have to do it and run away
haha chop and clean mouth guy u no really need to lie to a babe that u love her b4 u give u her nunucheesy.guys wey dey do friends of benefit with babes no use love discussion convince the babe.its just i like her and she likes u.physical attraction cheesy.

1 Like

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by olisehcom(f): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
They won't like this
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Kekx(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by TourismMan(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
If you don't lie to women to get what you want, some may never open those legs for you.

1 Like

Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by TourismMan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nobodys:
shallow u say ??. Naw dear, think twice it's the shallow girls dat guys deceive with love and sweet words just to have sex with them...
Everyone gets Hot at one point or the other...so when u make it known that you need sex, She gives you her opinion, if she wants it or if not........ I feel it's childishness to deceive a girl with love just for sex, only secondary school children do that.......

Lol. Only secondary school children? Where did you get that from?
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by SIaye: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
olisehcom:
They won't like this

Hmmm na wa. Which fine slim girl be this again when wan tempt me naw

Hello young lady, do you want to bring down my Heavens with your sleek figure, I cannot concentrate here again after viewing your dp for the fact I am crazy about slim girls.
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oooohhhhh. What a romantic pig! grin shocked cool
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oohhhhhhhh! What a romantic handsome pig. grin
Re: WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sleekydee:

i thought i was the only one that saw

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Guys Feel When They Watch Other Guys Twerking? / Kenyan Babes Filmed Sleeping With Goat 18+ / Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.