Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics (699 Views)

2019: Politics And The Zombie Nation / Sen. Abba Aji And Borno 2019 Politics / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by Kingsley10000: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2017
2019 politics. If the North and Southwest vote for President Buhari in 2019, with the current number of registered voters per zone, where will PDP get enough vote to defeat Buhari? Yesterday at Ibadan, Oyo state, former governor Adebayo Alao-Akala and former Senate leader, Senator Teslim Folarin joined APC. Alao-Akala’s deputy while in office, Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja and the only PDP member of the House of Representatives from the state, Dokun Odebunmi also joined APC. Other defectors were a former Secretary to the Oyo State Government, Ayodele Adigun, the immediate past PDP State Chairman, Yinka Taiwo and five Accord Party members in the state House of Assembly. former Speaker of the state assembly, Ashimiyu Alarape; a former member in the House of Representatives, Kamil Akinlabi; a former Chairman of Oluyole Local Government, Kehinde Olaosebikan; Senator Brimoh Yussuf; former PDP woman leader, Mrs. Olanrewaju Otiti, Folake Olunloyo, Rauf Olaniyan, Lukeman Oorelope and Kemi Jaiyeoba, all joined APC yesterday.
Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by Kingsley10000: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2017
The Igbos should put up their thinking cap. The danger of the South West maintaining a dominance in APC is to deny the Igbos 2023 presidency when the position will be zoned to South. This is the time our people should massively join the party(APC) to get prepared for the battle ahead with the South West.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by Kingsley10000: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Atikuchukwu can only win adamawa,gombe,benue,ekiti and ss and se..........invariably buhari will still triumph

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by python1: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2017
I wanted to say something, the kind sound wey I don begin dey hear from background eh, no be here o. So let me come and be going before my eardrum go block grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by tsdarkside(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
I wanted to say something, the kind sound wey I don begin dey hear from background eh, no be here o. So let me come and be going before my eardrum go block grin

ohhhh my...their own is like water don pass garri...am out..!!!!...i dont need headaches on a sunday.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by python1: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

ohhhh my...their own is like water don pass garri...am out..!!!!...i dont need headaches on a sunday.....
grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by raker300: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Anambra has 2.5 million registered voters..

Let that sink in
Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by dunkem21(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Lol.. You're pouring water on a stone grin
Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by CrtlAltDel: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Kingsley10000:
The Igbos should put up their thinking cap. The danger of
the South West maintaining a dominance in APC is to deny
the Igbos 2023 presidency when the position will be zoned
to South. This is the time our people should massively join
the party(APC) to get prepared for the battle ahead with the
South West.
But PDP belongs to the igbo… abi no be so again. So what is your business with SW dominance in APC….. And who says SW wants to deny igbo presidency, your utterances and actions are already doing a perfect job…. … SW is just eating popcorn and watching grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by python1: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

But PDP belongs to the igbo… abi no be so again. So what is your business with SW dominance in APC….. And who says SW wants to deny igbo presidency, your utterances and action is already doing a perfect job…. … SW is just eating popcorn and watching grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

SW is just eating popcorn and watching worshiping gambari masters grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by NCP: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Na dem sabi. Na their own cup of Zobo with plate of ofensala.

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by CrtlAltDel: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2017
imhotep:

Hahaha… The politically myopic lots are crawling out small small…same peole who refused to Vote ojukwu twice are calling other slaves, see them hausa fulani slaves… una never see chin chin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6255318_buharichief_jpeg_jpeg2e4205a43f2b68342ebc2e4017a612ae

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Kingsley10000:
The Igbos should put up their thinking cap. The danger of
the South West maintaining a dominance in APC is to deny
the Igbos 2023 presidency when the position will be zoned
to South. This is the time our people should massively join
the party(APC) to get prepared for the battle ahead with the
South West.
Buhari till 2023, Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Igbos Need To Put Up Their Thinking Cap....2019 Politics by NonsoPlatinum: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Igbo youths in UK take Igbo quiz with a twist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO279lOPxA

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Explodes, Says “let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I” / PHOTO: Gov Sani-bello’s Convoy Saves Lives Of Injured Students / Missing 36m: Shehu Sani Storms JAMB Office With Anti Snake Venom, Snake Charmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.