Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2019 Election: Fr Mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Fr Mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku For President (407 Views)

Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Garba Shehu Reacts To Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Others Endorsing Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Fr Mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku For President by newslinkngr: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Rev. Fr Mbaka of Adoration Ministry, Enugu has dispelled media reports that he has endorsed the former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for President.
For more: http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/those-who-are-impersonating-my-names.html

Rev. Fr Mbaka who made this known to the public on Saturday expressed skock over the statements attributed to him, He also said that the origination of the report were out to cause mischief.

“I read the report about my support for Atiku with bitterness in my heart as I can see how wicked and evil some people could be.

Those who are impersonating my names wickedly and politically Must be carful. Whoever is trying to use my name to support or promote Atiku’s political exploits is attracting God’s wrath to himself or herself.

“For now, I have never spoken neither for nor against Atiku. God has shown me nothing about him. Neither in the public nor in the secret have I said what the reporter claimed. When? Where? With who? And under what platform did the mendacious and wicked reporter hear or see me talk about Atiku?

Fr Mbaka said if those behind the report failed to do the needful and that he will take action against such vulterous and satanic character assassins who have been working hard to destroy his reputation or make him a false prophet.

“THOSE WHO ARE IMPERSONATING MY NAMES WICKEDLY AND POLITICALLY MUST BE CARFUL” I SPEAK WHEN GOD HAS GIVING ME A WORD – FR MBAKAhttp://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/those-who-are-impersonating-my-names.html

I am busy with the work of God and I am now a deeper contemplative encounter with the Awesome God.

My concerns now are the healings, deliverances, blessings, breakthroughs etc of the people of God. I don’t talk carelessly. I speak when God has giving me a word. For now, God has not revealed anything about Atiku for me..
For more: www.newslinkngr.com

Re: 2019 Election: Fr Mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku For President by Nusaf: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: 2019 Election: Fr Mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku For President by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017

Re: 2019 Election: Fr Mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku For President by Eggcelent(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2017
How Come A Mainstream Media House Published The Endorsement Story & A Relatively Unknown Online News Site Is Publishing The Rebuttal?

I Will Continue To Believe The Clergy Indeed Endorsed Atiku Abubakar Until A Mainstream Media House Publishes Otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Full Text: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians Mute On Fuel Scarcity / How Jonathan’s Aide, Chief Of Staff, Cousin Allegedly Shared N27bn Proceeds Of P / Change Or You Will Be Changed” – Father Mbaka Warns President Buhari -MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.