Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) (20752 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Angelanest: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Birthday celebrations have begun at Aso Rock as President Muhammadu Buhari clocks 75 today. The number one citizen in Nigeria - was given a giant birthday card as his aides and friends gathered at the presidential villa to mark the special day. Happy birthday to Mr. President.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/president-buhari-celebrates-75th-birthday-friends-aides-aso-rock-photos.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Angelanest: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why is he lying
Isn't Buhari older than obasanjo and Babangida

Buhari should be above 80
Trying to reduce his age at all cost doesn't make sense

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
he is older than my mum with jus 5yrs? abi it is a fat lie
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

Buhari is doing hard to remain 80 but he's already failing it by 4. what i don't understand is why they're giving us football age when his fans are zombified already.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by realborn(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
A wise man will be sober at this time.

Whether he did or some others did, the Federal Executive has contributed immensely to the gnashing of citizens. Many are fasting because there is nothing to eat.

Any pomp and pageantry will be an insult to all struggling Nigerians at this supposed festive period.

Mr President needs to be sober for the plethora of lives lost at the battle front, and the economic drought that has besieged the Nation.

Happy 75th (supposed) Birthday, Mr Muhammadu Buhari.

My 2 cents!
angry sad

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by dukie25: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Best birthday gift would be the dullard announcing he was joining his cows in Daura.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Buhari is doing hard to remain 80 but he's already failing it by 4. what i don't understand is why they're giving us football age when his fans are zombified already.
He's really trying so hard
I don't just get it
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ride on Baba! More years to come in good health

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
HBD MR PRESIDENT.

AND NEVER FORGET TO CELEBRATE YOUR FAILURES TOO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

Unfortunately, that's his official age! Nigeria never used to keep records, but hopefully, with d bvn n all these biometric registration, sanity would soon reign in bio-data.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hausa just full aso rock now

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by MrHistorian: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
The 3rd picture with sir grand daughter is so cute and see the smile oh our president's face is EVERYTHING

If you are not buying and selling mobile phones on http://zokija.com, why are you doing like this naw? It's not fair, I am begging you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by lordm(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Q
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by sirugos(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
HBD mr President. Age with grace
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where is Osibaba ?
All i see are the Cabalist. I dont trust these guys.

Happy Birthday Baba.
Dont mind the distractors... You only need to act more swift, and end the feud between EFCC and DSS by giving EFCC more power and you will be able winning before 9,00 AM.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Enemking: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
'
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Krafty006: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by soul2: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday the best man for a country full of FKKs and Fayoses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Simplicity
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by harrwix(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
I was expecting to see a time out with the poor and less privileged....but with these I am seeing here...I am disappointed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ayopredict: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT

LONG LIVE HIS EXCELLENCY BUHARI
LONG LIVE YOU AND ME
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

harrwix:
I was expecting to see a time out with the poor and less privileged....but with these I am seeing here...I am disappointed

Is it only on birthdays u think its nornal to visit d less privilege, if he does I'm sure u will be d first to say he is doing it cos of 2019 election. When I see comment like this from our today's youth, I always shake my head, don't u think it's better to keep quiet when u don't have anything meaningful to say

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

oshey buharis father

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is why he is Buhari,. No cutting of cake. No extravaganza
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday my dear president
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
stupid people

Buhari is lying in a London mortuary decaying!

this guy you have in Aso rock is Jibrin from South sudan....

as for the entire NwaAmaikpe family...we wont be deceived because we know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Football age smiley.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
How did you know that he's older than O

MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Berlin Wall Broken, Says Lai Mohmmed / Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate / Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.