Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children (41048 Views)

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu / Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is not smart,
Such things are buried indoors where no one can access it.

So you believe he did it right? Who saw him burying the children? That woman and her prophet must be held accountable because they knows know something we don't.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by munas: 4:10am On Dec 18, 2017
doctokwus:
So sane people believe this rubbish!
In a complex rented by other business outlets,the so called ritualist was able to bury 2 full human beings and a pig right in front of his club without anyone noticing till a year,after a revelation by a pentecostal pastor!!
I ask again:so any sane human being believes this story!!!

What you dont know is bigger than you...

In the early 2000's when i was working at Alaba international market security,if you know the number of people that come to to bury things in their shops at midnight,you will marvel.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by toprealman: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Hector09:
He was only accused beside d so called pastor and d woman might plan everything
Story not adding up!
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by henryhemon(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2017
doctokwus:
So sane people believe this rubbish!
In a complex rented by other business outlets,the so called ritualist was able to bury 2 full human beings and a pig right in front of his club without anyone noticing till a year,after a revelation by a pentecostal pastor!!
I ask again:so any sane human being believes this story!!!

Only insane humans wouldn't believe it. Oh he will do radio jingles before he burys them? Abeg make una dey form one thing.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by dharts: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2017
God have mercy. I actually know this guy one one. I used his lounge for Dorchester party last year December,what a pity he is such a young handsome dude well built. What pple can do for money.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by lurdkriss: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2017
why all the lies, where are the skulls in that video, fake news everywhere undecided
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by mastro: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Hozier:
_Fucking Bloggers and lies! The only thing they were able to exhume from the dug-out was two dirty looking sacks. Any other thing you read in the news were added spice by never do well bloggers.

I read on one blog that a human skull was dug out, from another site they said a full human being body was buried. Now on nairaland it is 2 kids and two piglets.

Our people are uniquely stupid, they will believe anything that is written by anyone, "my uncles sister-in-laws second cousins friend said that her father-in-law was there and saw the 5 corpses being dug up.

So with the pretense of "no smoke without fire" thy want to wreck the mans business and hype their juju man "aka Pastor" It's OK
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by JerryJude(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2017
onward4life:
IPOB and money

I will just arrest the Ibo man that owns d crub!

Lol my Swest brodas lest laff last

When did Igbo man start bearing Akeem, take your time...
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by bionixs: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
MrMystrO:

Oga, You be witch?
o'boy,this your dp fine no be here
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by MrMystrO(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2017
bionixs:
o'boy,this your dp fine no be here

Lol thank you oga, abi na maddam...
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2017
All these hungry calabar pastors and their temple prostituts, i think akeem was framed.
Someone in marian doesnt want akeem to own a night club.
He should av bought the land instead of renting, the corpes could have been put there by d previous owners.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by abani1(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmmm this does'nt seem right. Cause the last time i checked the building has just two businesses the fast food and the lounge...then a shamarma stand outside d building so i'm wondering where she plies her business. I dont believ this Akeem hustled alot frm jasper as a bouncer to baysbar as a manager to now own his amd decide to be dialbolic. Finally only God knows the heart of man.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by abani1(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmmm this does'nt seem right. Cause the last time i checked the building has just two businesses the fast food and the lounge...then a shamarma stand outside d building so i'm wondering where she plies her business. I dont believ this Akeem hustled alot frm jasper as a bouncer to baysbar as a manager to now own his amd decide to be dialbolic. Finally only God knows the heart of man.[b][/b]
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Tonimordred(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
How does the man manage 2 knw whr exactly d tyn was buried
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by bionixs: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrMystrO:

Lol thank you oga, abi na maddam...
ok,i see,your madam. You self try o
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by GOFRONT(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Hian.....Maybe he hasnt got a G Wagon yet and he wants to buy one by all means.....

If someone can comfortably eat poo in a plate, then it is very easy to bury two babies and pig underneath the Tiles....
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by GOFRONT(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Thank u very much.....That was even year 2000 oh...

Talkless of now wey plenty people eye don tear for money....We wan live flashy lifestyle. We wan meet up by all means. Most of us are feelin left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] / Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.