Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) (58395 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
discman2k2:

There are some things called electromagnetic waves, which is full of energy. When u make or receive calls from ur celluphone, it draws or attracts a very high intensity emw (electromagnetic waves). An d if there is aanything im d pathway of d energy, it sparks it: Gas in enclosed area or fuel that is around without any warning (instant). Lest i forget, fuel or Cooking gas are called Volatile gases or substances, meaning "easily ignitable "
So, when u combined a high amount of energy pathways of the emw, in an environment of Volatile gases, u get an instant EXPLOSION (without warning ).

Thast y we must not be extremely careful around those substances, like Cooking gases, Gas fuels, or petrol or Perfumes, or some others of its kind.

WARNING : PLS BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL AROUND ANY VOLATILE SUBSTANCE.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL. AMEN!
False!!! Mobile devices make use of radio waves - a non-ionizing electromagnetic wave with the least frequency and energy on the electromagnetic spectrum. Isn't it funny you're using this and "high energy" in the same sentence? Phone calls will never trigger an explosion and there's been no record of such in sane countries all around the globe. You'll only see such news in this part of the world where everyone follows and adopt all conjectures.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by highbee02: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2017
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by Desmond,one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance died in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling her gas cylinder.

She was actually celebrating her mum's 70th birthday & she needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call and right inside her car, there was fireĀ  ignition and explosion as a result of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/director-of-osun-ambulance-dies-after.html?m=1
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Mysselff2: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The little precautions that we sometimes ignore often end up carving broad paths that lead us to our graves. We see these "NO SMOKING", "NO PHONE CALLS" signs at these fuel stations,yet some people still go ahead to flaunt them. This is just one example. Farewell,madam.

FLOUT
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
ibkkk:

O ya nau smiley

Yes, I need to know the kind of services u offer
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
jauntty:
Are you okay? Must you exhibit your stupidity every time?

That's someone wife, daughter and mum dead , atleast shut your hole if you don't have something reasonable to say

R I P....my Condolences to the family.

I hope that picture was published online with permission from the family
u get time to dey reply nwaamaikpe
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
YelloweWest:
Sick and demented you are.
I hope u get the help u need
i heard he take Indian hemp.... so don't be surprised
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Rainbowkiss: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2017
AlanSugar:

Guy, I've been supporting your buffoonery on the grounds that it's just for comic relief but this! You're asking for the full body picture of the lady's corpse, to do what, masturbate on it? You're truly sick go get help! There should be times you should know that some jokes need not be taken to any distance whatsoever. The prayer warriors should be on your matter already.
You quoted the wrong person bruv.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by ernieboy(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2017
pielgruesa:

It wasn't the phone. Thank God the 3rd lady that was involved survived and she said it wasn't the phone....infact people residing around that area said there have been smelling gas emissions days before. She was sitting in her car far from the filling area.
wow, sad which agency is supposed to monitor and regulate these mini gas plants springing up all over the place?
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2017
Looking at that woman, you can see that it was only her face affected. Probably the battery exploded not related to gas.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Rainbowkiss:
You quoted the wrong person bruv.

Yeah, I'm so sorry. I was so mad at the guy I didn't care to confirm it was him. I apologize.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by Desmond,one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance died in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling her gas cylinder.

She was actually celebrating her mum's 70th birthday & she needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call and right inside her car, there was fireĀ  ignition and explosion as a result of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/director-of-osun-ambulance-dies-after.html?m=1

women and phone answering eeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by soladtech(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Abi o. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.