Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) (58393 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by mmmnaija: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by mmmnaija: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
So know that the explosion came from her phone battery not cylinder
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She literally answered her village people's call. OP please give us a full-body picture of her corpse.
u want eat am
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2017
state of witch, sorry state of osun village people, abeg fear them
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by pielgruesa(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
It's hard to ignore the topic. It wasn't caused by a phone call as the media is claiming. The reckless staffs and Owner...made that funny recordings about an explosion triggered by a phone call in order not to take responsibility. She's my sister and can't withstand the inaccurate news. Can anyone tell me how a cell phone that caused and explosion is without a scratch? As at Friday there are 74 missed calls on it. The family accepted the fate and never thought of legal action. But with the stupid and inhuman steps taken by the Gas company to make a funny voice note. Legal Action it is

She literally answered her village people's call.
OP please give us a full-body picture of her corpse.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by pielgruesa(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2017
mmmnaija:
So know that the explosion came from her phone battery not cylinder
It's hard to ignore the topic. It wasn't caused by a phone call as the media is claiming. The reckless staffs and Owner...made that funny recordings about an explosion triggered by a phone call in order not to take responsibility. She's my sister and can't withstand the inaccurate news. Can anyone tell me how a cell phone that caused and explosion is without a scratch? As at Friday there are 74 missed calls on it. The family accepted the fate and never thought of legal action. But with the stupid and inhuman steps taken by the Gas company to make a funny voice note. Legal Action it is

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by pielgruesa(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2017
santricedupas:
state of witch, sorry state of osun village people, abeg fear them

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Icon79(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Sometimes I wonder who must have CURSED you to make you this way? *smdh*

Whomever did this to you is very wicked and it would never be good for that person angry sad
Sorry for you!

O pari

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She literally answered her village people's call.
OP please give us a full-body picture of her corpse.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2017
@discman2k2 You have a great sense of humour I must say but it is rather lame. Now,whether in your house,a "gas station" or anywhere like that,you best make sure your phone stays silent for your safety unless you want to create an IED. Even whilst operating your generator at home it's best to make sure your phone is tucked away. Those things are highly incediary,so "pulis" take note. But one thing baffles me,why was it just her?
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by ernieboy(m): 1:52am On Dec 18, 2017
pielgruesa:

not holding brief for the gas co, the phone could have been flung off during the explosion preventing it from getting damaged.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2017
jauntty:
Are you okay? Must you exhibit your stupidity every time?

That's someone wife, daughter and mum dead , atleast shut your hole if you don't have something reasonable to say

R I P....my Condolences to the family.

I hope that picture was published online with permission from the family
You know some people can really stupid toying with serious issues!
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by opomulero101(m): 4:30am On Dec 18, 2017
May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2017
To those that act with arrogance and ignore signs that says

INFLAMMABLE, NO SMOKING, NO NA.KED LIGHT OR USE OF PHONE.

Please let this be a lesson to you.

May her soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Konze70: 5:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Rip sister
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 6:00am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Cooking gas exploded while answering a call?

I thought it was PMS that can explode while answering a call.

That means having a cooking gas in your house is not safe.

RIP madam.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The little precautions that we sometimes ignore often end up carving broad paths that lead us to our graves. We see these "NO SMOKING", "NO PHONE CALLS" signs at these fuel stations,yet some people still go ahead to flaunt them. This is just one example. Farewell,madam.

Would nigerians ever listen?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2017
emeijeh:
Wicked world!

When will these village people be satisfied of taking lives?

When human learn to know how to pay attention to little details. When humans begin to understand even if village people exist, they will still need to exploit weaknesses to harm. Eliminate most of careless attitudes and the ability of anyone to harm you becomes insignificant. Vigilance is a watch word for safe living. No one can harm you without your consent - implicit or otherwise. Rip to the dead.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by wyqay: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2017
rip to the dead. in Nigeria we do ignore safety instructions,even when you try to correct some people it become quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Mhatex(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
full body picture for what?
Dnt just mind dt fellow. Rip
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2017
So sad.....Beauty will fade away, Jesus will remain forever.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Their village witchcraft is really powerful. They exchanged her with the mother

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2017
pweetyz:
I have stopped using my Phone torch in the kitchen even. I put it on airplane mode if I must.
This shit is crazy scary.
you dey fear? i don't think the phone caused the explosion. i am very sure static spark is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by santopelele(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2017
REST IN PEACE. NOTE: LIFE WITHOUT JESUS IS BAD AND FEARFUL
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The little precautions that we sometimes ignore often end up carving broad paths that lead us to our graves. We see these "NO SMOKING", "NO PHONE CALLS" signs at these fuel stations,yet some people still go ahead to flaunt them. This is just one example. Farewell,madam.
But the report said that this woman was already in her car. Was there a report that gas attendants were also involved because they should be closer to the Cylinders.
If the woman was already in her car, she should be able to use her phone.

And lastly, there should be a leakage from the cylinder.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by koolaid87: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Nwamaikpe needs to go on a long ban.

Mods, pls take note
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Rainbowkiss:

Guy, I've been supporting your buffoonery on the grounds that it's just for comic relief but this! You're asking for the full body picture of the lady's corpse, to do what, masturbate on it? You're truly sick go get help! There should be times you should know that some jokes need not be taken to any distance whatsoever. The prayer warriors should be on your matter already.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2017
emeijeh:
Wicked world!

When will these village people be satisfied of taking lives?

When will you be satisfied of your foolishness and embrace civilization?
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2017
nelsonebby:
electric cooker or nothing

Jeez! Even if your fash ole's brother, he'll still deny you electricity! You sure say na hungry make you wan cook in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by pweetyz(f): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2017
hakimi1974:
you dey fear? i don't think the phone caused the explosion. i am very sure static spark is the cause.
What's a static spark.
Actually it would not be alien for the phone to have caused the explosion. I've read a lot of "don't make calls in the kitchen especially when the gas is on warning "; so I stopped that months ago.
This incident got to me so bad cos I felt it'd only lead to an explosion when we actually pick the call. The fact that she hadn't picked hers is super scary.
Life is a risk tho. Only God saves.
People die while crossing a road they've gone across a thousand times before.
And I can't stop typing cos I'm sincerely tensed. I hate when things are completely unpredictable. Too bad I'll have to deal with that as long as I exist cos life will always be unpredictable. cry
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by pielgruesa(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
ernieboy:

not holding brief for the gas co, the phone could have been flung off during the explosion preventing it from getting damaged.

It wasn't the phone. Thank God the 3rd lady that was involved survived and she said it wasn't the phone....infact people residing around that area said there have been smelling gas emissions days before. She was sitting in her car far from the filling area.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Dalek:
This stupid report again?? But no way in Hell can phone call ignite a fucking gas canister. y'all have brain use it and make ur own research ffs.

Nigerians na wa oo.
Phone calls won't trigger a gas explosion. Static electricity does. But they'll never make research and rather resort to displaying their ignorance on public forums.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by peteruapata: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Osun State Government / Lautech Striking Doctors, Stop these Unnecessary and Untimely Deaths of our Peoples.

For how long are we going to continuously sit and watches our people and loves one ,who are victims of car accidents,fire disasters and other critical ailment wallow in pains and trauma until they later gives up the ghost due to lack of quick and urgent medical attention(Imagine how traumatizing that could be) .For how long are we going to allow Osun State government and Lautech Doctors to indirectly maim and silently kills our people.

Enough is enough, it is high time we all rises up against this incessant and endless Lautech Doctors strike(Osogbo).

A lot of our people are dying everyday due to lack of quick and urgent emergency treatment to those that are involved in accident, fire disaster and critical ailments.

One of the critical fundermetal human right, is a right to live and our government owns us all a duty to provide us adequate medical services. For how long are we going to continues to allow the State Government of Osun and the Lautech Striking Doctors to continuosly play cards with our lives due to their insensitivity.

This is a clarion call to all indegenes of Osun State to stand up and take our destiny in our own hands, we must all rise up to hold our government and leaders accountable. We must say No to this indirect human cleansing that is currently going on in our dear state .

Enough is Enough!
Join us in the upcoming Struggles/Protest as we collectively liberate our state from claws of death.
Remember it was someone else's turns yesterday, someone else's turn today and it may be your own turn or your love one's turn tomorrow .
Arise and join the movement today as we forces our government to do the needful .
Join us as we demand for our fundermental human right,the right to live.
Join us as we put our government and leaders on their toes to performs their duty .

Kindly Contact us on this Whatapp number 07030548307, if you are interested in joining us to protest against this insensitivity

#OurMumuDonDo
#EnoughisEnough
#APATA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.