Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex (881 Views)

Say No To Friendship / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by tricilove(f): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Welcome To Tricilove Friendship Zone, https://meyousecrets..com Take your time and relax lets talk what Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, and Sex is all about.

Re: Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by tricilove(f): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
How To Make Friends With Anyone Easily

You need friends, i need friends, we all need friends. But that can only happen the moment we decide to step out from our comfort zone and start appreciating people around us for who they are. The true remains if you want to have good friends in your life, you need to be a good friend yourself. Personal for me to be your friend i must be sure you are going to return the sentiment.

This means taking out time to wish them happy birthdays, or simple hello asking how the other person is feeling, etc. And the simple ways of achieving this is to meet people with whom you share a common interest. A lot of people believe that another simple way is to try striking up conversations with people you see regularly, like someone you sit next to in class, market,church etc.

It's OK if you're nervous to talk to them. Just smile, stand up straight, and make eye contact so you seem friendly. The more often you talk to them, the more comfortable you'll get. Eventually, you could become friends.

No need of sitting at home expecting friends to com and meet you, yes them may but you need to put yourself out there somehow in order to meet people. Lets say you are in school or market, always sit somewhere with other people. It doesn't have to be a crowded, but one with at least two or three other people.

The next step is to talk or smile at least always remember that because you can join a club, go to school, or go to market, but you still won't make friends if you don't actually talk to people. To be continued https://meyousecrets..com.ng/2017/12/how-to-make-friends-with-anyone-easily.html
Re: Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by stevespack(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Thank you i really enjoyed it
Re: Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by kellyjoesteve: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nice one Tricialove following!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by tricilove(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
My next post will be on qualities of good friend you must possess if you wants to attract good friends join me!!!!!!!!
Re: Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by tricilove(f): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2017
You must understand that starting friendship is the basic foundation of Relationship, Date, Love and Sex.
Re: Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex by tricilove(f): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Are You Shy? Stop Staring At Your Feet And Make Friends With Anyone

https://meyousecrets..com.ng/2017/12/are-you-shy-stop-staring-at-your-feet.html

(1) (Reply)

Young Igbo Couple Start Online Igbo Language Classes. / How Did You Meet Your Spouse(married Couples Only) / Is It Possible For A Massage Therapist To Restrain From Sexual Rshps Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.