Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! (4964 Views)

FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by jpphilips(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obj wont stop you this time, Nigerians will.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
jpphilips:
Obj wont stop you this time, Nigerians will.

What is this one talking about sef? Who are the Nigerians? You?
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by jpphilips(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
wealthinfos:

Not anymore! The day baba tour his PDP card in Ogun, was the day he killed his political relevance. Take it or leave it!

After he tore the card the new party won, how do you explain that?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by Babacele: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
I just dey pity how much( energy, money, etc) Atiku would put into this ipob business already doomed from the look of things.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by Antoeni(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2018
So you have agreed that he stopped you before
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by deboysben(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2018
Lion of adamawa go atiku good Nigerians are behind you. You are unstoppable

Atikulate 2019.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
tuniski:

Sure! PDP power to the people.

Thank God you know PDP is the only hope for the majority of Nigerians as it is the only party with national intrest!
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2018
ItsTutsi:
no matter how u try to discredit Obasanjo,his a force in nigeria's politics and there is nothing u can do about..something SE don't posses

And Obj finals bows to the #AtikuForce! Force pass force!���
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Antoeni:
So you have agreed that he stopped you before

Ofcourse he did when he still was in PDP as the BOT, but not now anymore as the tide & ride has changed! Nigerian are already #ATIKUlated!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Buy From A Muslim Ever Again / Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape / Twitter Locks Account Of Hundeyin After Publishing Tinubu’s Dual Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.