Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (29173 Views)

APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Fulmigati: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
With the way this thing is going there will be an eze ndi igbo in every bus stop in Lagos..eze ndigbo costain bustop, Eze ndigbo Ojuelegba na yaba bus stop.

What kind of nonsense is this, so if a man sees one million naira in his account he go become eze ndigbo, see drug peddlers and human traffickers looking for relevance, i can bet there is no technocrat/ professional in that picture.

Igbo are republicans both in history and nature, we dont have kings...Caesar was not a king he was a Roman consulate; what we should have is consuls not Eze ndigbo.

Abeg u see this Eze ndigbo something let it end in 2017
You people go kill me this morning grin grin. Nobody takes these "Ezes" of Lagos, seriously. Just a bunch of charlatans massaging their egos with empty titles and the Yorubas are eating it up calling them " Igbo leaders".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by ipodstinks: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
profmiganigal:

Na yoruba hate

Been propagated online all the time
Every body hates una, instead of una to go call your livers and intestines together to check yourselves and your attitude. You keep blaming Yorubafor that. God will not let the foolish become wise.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by ipodstinks: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
profmiganigal:
Those people are not any Ezes, they are useless touts....

They can't wear that thing beyond asaba......fools....

When Mazi nnamdi kanu was fighting......they organised with them their to sabotage his efforts.....

Who is Gani Adams......an ex-convict, a criminal, an armed robber, a militant....or anything at all.....

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.......he shall be alive to see biafra restoration......

God bless biafra........

And MAY NIGERIA FAIL AND CEASE TO EXIST.
Hope you are on the mountain for that prayer with your family members. So that your thing won't be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Once someone support igbos interest in Lagos, he is their own but if the ibo leaders Are trying to mend broken bridges between the yoruba and igbos , he is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Oblang(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
able20:

They also hate fearless Ayo Fayose for his bravery.

Lol...Fayose is brave. Ur problem is u can't differentiate freedom fighter and hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
in terms of reaction, hausas seems to be more matured than Igbo despite they have little educated people among them

Igbo are big disgrace to the entire southern Nigeria. they'll put their brain in the same lane, wonder why they are known with one line(business) success in life go beyond ordinary business

they need proper perhaps adult education because it shows majority of them are compound illiterates. if they are reacting to their kinsmen who were caught with drugs in different Asian countries like this perhaps the drugs business would have reduce in east

www.nairaland.com/3953709/last-person-condemn-biafra-gani

this is a man who never hate or oppose Igbo struggle. thank God man no be God, if I happen to be God, I go restart una brain

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians and their idiocy do not fail to amuse me. How does the so-called Eze in Yari.ba land and referred as "Mr." concern Ndigbo? The only people need to be worried are the Yari.ba people.
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Toosure70: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Only one man that can help Biafra actualization.
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by ProWalker: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
DerideGull:
Nigerians and their idiocy do not fail to amuse me. How does the so-called Eze in Yari.ba land and referred as "Mr." concern Ndigbo? The only people need to be worried are the Yari.ba people.

Dede, receive sense or else I will invoke Dayo on you.
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Turantula(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
chiagozien:
Afonja and their propaganda are like their food"pap and human flesh"

So igbo business men in
lagos who went to negotiate how to buy oba of lagos palace is now igbo leaders.

I weep for afonja muslim.

Some people go b like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Obec70(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
An old issue, is today the event took place, many weeks have gone since the visit, is like some bloggers doesn't have any meaningful info to share to the public!
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by ProWalker: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
in terms of reaction, hausas seems to be more matured than Igbo despite they have little educated people among them

Igbo are big disgrace to the entire southern Nigeria. they'll put their brain in the same lane, wonder why they are known with one line(business) success in life go beyond ordinary business

they need proper perhaps adult education because it shows majority of them are compound illiterates. if they are reacting to their kinsmen who were caught with drugs in different Asian countries like this perhaps the drugs business would have reduce in east

www.nairaland.com/3953709/last-person-condemn-biafra-gani

this is a man who never hate or oppose Igbo struggle. thank God man no be God, if I happen to be God, I go restart una brain

If Igbos can hate Professor Wole Soyinka because of his stand against GEJ's wife, there is NO YORUBA that is immune from their hate.
That was a man that stood and spoke for them during their most trying time as a tribe, at very great personal inconvenience for him during the civil war. After seeing the venom they poured on that old and easy going man, I swore never to do anything to defend these ingrates, I won't do anything against them, but I will never defend anything against them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

If Igbos can hate Professor Wole Soyinka because of his stand against GEJ's wife, there is NO YORUBA that is immune from their hate.
That was a man that stood and spoke for them at very great personal inconvenience for him during the civil war. After seeing the venom they poured on that man, I swore never to do anything to defend these ingrates, I won't do anything against them, but I will never defend anything against them.

truth that bro. they seriously need Jesus, a region dominated with Christians, is expected to lead Christlike to other Nigerians but politics had blind their humanity

wonder why they always hold last position in national political strugglecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please Nigerians,cos I refuse to see tribe, enough already.when are we going to sheath our media swords and appreciate ourselves and our beautiful tribes and let bygones be bygones.where do we find peace? Abroad we are so hated, humiliated on daily basis,back home we are doing the same, just in a different way,but to ourselves.please what will it take to coexist happily? Please, think about it y'all
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Akinade28 I see you..

Fine girl. grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

That was a man that stood and spoke for them at very great personal inconvenience for him during the civil war. After seeing the venom they poured on that man, I swore never to do anything to defend these ingrates, I won't do anything against them, but I will never defend anything against them.

Igbo no get family bond like you are imagining. If yanmiri can take footkick wake his own father up, no other father is immuned from his assault. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Stingman: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

Shut up your dirty mouth. If anyone should die in your family, must we trace the source of such death to an alleged crime that must have been committed by the parents? People die all the time, everyday, young and old.

..so this is all that your feeble mind can process. How else are people paid for their sins? So because people die, so people can't be paid in that manner...Emb..cils..everywhere...You can continue to open your stinky mouth...
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by wiseEast: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:
The level of social made hate by ibo youths is unequal

Ibo have leaders but

Igbos donts have leaders

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by cooltola(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
too much online talkers know nothing, the boys on the street know who is in charge
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:
The level of social made hate by ibo youths is unequal
The only person with common sense among them is Hilary Igbo........he was honest and bold enough to called spade a spade............Igbo are their own biggest problem.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by ProWalker: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Awoofawo:
The only person with common sense among them is Hilary Igbo........he was honest and bold enough to called spade a spade............Igbo are their own biggest problem.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that conversations happened on NL, they will call him Afonja or Efufelu straight away. grin grin
The politically sensible Ibo is the dead one.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
ipodstinks:
Ohhh, keep on blaming awolowo. We have read many truth of it here from different foreigners. And we don't care anymore. If truly awolowo did that, his children would have suffered and his home would have been in disarray. But instead, his children are balling, becoming millionaires and producing great children. Have you ever wondered why you called ojukwu son a bastard? Yeah, they are weak, but you can ask ask yourself, how Benjamin adekunle ended your dream at ore. And the last time I read, a Yoruba coward led the war for you.
banjo died a traitor,something that runs in the blood.
As for Adekunle,our commanders thwarted his larger than life operation O.A.U which led to his dismissal from the Nigeria army and his sojourn to misery until he died miserably regretting his part in the war and couldnt afford medical treatment in ordinary Ghana.
As for Awolowo's children,we don't know them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

If that conversations happened on NL, they will call him Afonja or Efufelu straight away. grin grin
The politically sensible Ibo is the dead one.
Na so!!! I don learn not to engage them in words of war............many are imbe..cile...unreasonable in character, always blaming others for their woe.

You better ignore dem, less dem wear you out with dem sad soul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
engrchykae:
banjo died a traitor,something that runs in the blood.
As for Adekunle,our commanders thwarted his larger than life operation O.A.U which led to his dismissal from the Nigeria army and his sojourn to misery until he died miserably regretting his part in the war and couldnt afford medical treatment in ordinary Ghana.
As for Awolowo's children,we don't know them.

Na black scorpion you just dey mention like that? The man who made Ojukwu wet his boxers?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Fulmigati: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Instead of you Yorubas bytching about imaginary hate speeches, you should be thanking us for exposing these charlatans posing as leaders. Did anyone in those facebook comments insults Gani Adams and Yorubas? Why the butt-hurt because we refuse to cosign this act of buffoonery from Alaba hustlers calling themselves Eze?
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You got banned for bullying. It is not personal, chop your ban and quit being a crybaby.

I don't have una time

So find ur way
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by baba2070: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
somtyn is fishing.
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Guestlander:

Na black scorpion you just dey mention like that? The man who made Ojukwu wet his boxers?
Benjamin Adekunle aka black scorpion from ogbomosho is a nobody.
He started off as the leader of the 3rd division which he wrongly termed the 3rd marine commando division even though they are not special forces.
He captured the old cross river and rivers state for the federal side during operations tiger claw and the battle for port Harcourt.
Then he announced his intention of capturing OWERRI ABA AND UMUAHIA which he termed operation O.A.U.
He assigned navy capt makanjuola with the responsibility of using naval means to dash through oguta lake and make for the all important ULI AIRSTRIP.
Shande will lead his brigade to Aba make for Owerri where he shande will then link up with col Etuk,together they will all join makanjuola at Uli airstrip.
This is the battle plan.
But EXECUTION is a different case.
Shande made his dash into Aba where he was killed.
Navy capt makanjuola's boat was sunk at oguta lake.
Col Etuk was alone inside owerri.
Ojukwu told major ogboogu kalu the following.
Your role in the port Harcourt disaster is still fresh in the minds of the people,you have 24 hours to clear the enemy from OBINZE.
Major Ogboogu Kalu with Capt Lambert Iheanacho,major Nwajei and col Joe achuzie completed the ambush or better still the surrounding of Owerri.
Col Etuk called Lagos for help while the federal supreme council told him to hedgehog.
Biafrans attacked and Etuk's troops were decimated.
That is the end of the black scorpion's operation o.a.u and his military career because Gowon dismissed him for excessive waste of resources man and machinewise.
Adekunle was overrated.
He is no match for Ojukwu because the later had commanders that handled Adekunle.
Banjo betrayed the Ore movement with the connivance of Emmanuel Ifeajuna and both were executed at Enugu.
The only division we respected was the first division led by col mohamed Shuwa.both 2nd and 3rd marine were nothing,biafrans used them to shine.
Adekunle's career ENDED AT OWERRI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.