Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct (568 Views)

Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu / Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by UcheSecondus: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2017
The attention of the Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, has been drawn to a fraudulent Facebook Account named IKE UCHE SECONDUS that has been impersonating the PDP National Chairman and deceiving unsuspecting members of  the public claiming to be the official page of the National Chairman.

Members of the public should be informed that the PDP National Chairman is unconnected to the Facebook Account in question, and are advised to disregard the fraudulent Facebook Account.

The legitimate and official Facebook page of the PDP National Chairman is PRINCE UCHE SECONDUS.

The general public is hereby advised to disregard the fraudulent IKE UCHE SECONDUS Account.

Meanwhile, we have drawn the attention of law enforcement agencies to this.

Signed
IKe Abonyi
For Secondus Media office

Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by agwom(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by temitemi1(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you Mr Chairman for bringing to our notice.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by temitemi1(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2017
lala biko help ur fellow country men before they fall for this SCAM. let me go and spread this before the character behind this begin scamming people grin
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
I am very surprised, he did not blame APC and Buhari For this..
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I am very surprised, he did not blame APC and Buhari For this..
You are funny tho
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by IamPatriotic(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Deji Adeyanju created it.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by izaray(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2017
The fear of nigerians is the begining of wisdom..They can scam for Africa cheesy
Re: Scam Alert!!! Prince Uche Secondus Disassociate Himself From Fraudulent FB Acct by RoyalUc(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Something tells me that guy is a die-hard PDP supporter who, probably in his mind, thinks he is contributing his little quota to the growth of the party.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Corruption In Buhari’s Govt. As Ghost Companies Lift N1.1tr Crude Oil / I’m In Guber Race To Wipe Out Poverty In Ekiti State ― Segun Adewale / Gov. Dickson Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salary To Bayelsa Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.