Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson (2540 Views)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by temitemi1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let me help you with the link to the completed n ongoing projects: www.nairaland.com/BayelsaLegacy
Kingsley1000:
WASTEFUL PROJECT..WHAT HAPPENED TO CONSTRUCTING ROADS,INVESTING IN AGRICULTURE
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by Caseless: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The state IGR is 1.5billion monthly... Thanks to Dickson

I want to know how this add to the existing figure.
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
I want to know how this add to the existing figure.
Bros,how does Jerusalem Temple add to the IGR of Israel?
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by kaycee125: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
You need an award, you are always first to comment. Seun should give you mug and tee shirt for christmas
biacan:
A cult guy spotted
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by AbdulBinLaden: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Go to @BayelsaLegacyProjects on facebook for more projects done by Governor Seriake Dickson

Kingsley1000:
WASTEFUL PROJECT..WHAT HAPPENED TO CONSTRUCTING ROADS,INVESTING IN AGRICULTURE
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
show me one big project Dickson commissioned in the last 3 years. I was in bayelsa state last year.
Construction of 50 model schools, roads and Teachers Training Institute... If that isn't good enough then what can I do?
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by Caseless: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros,how does Jerusalem Temple add to the IGR of Israel?
grin grin grin Jerusalem has some historical sites that attracts tourists. You and I know tourism is a revenue earner.
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by Caseless: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Construction of 50 model schools, roads and Teachers Training Institute... If that isn't good enough then what can I do?
he builds schools, but owes teachers.
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
he builds schools, but owes teachers.
You mean owing salary arrears of less than 4 months?

But is it not better, owing arrears and executing projects than paying salaries up to date with no infrastructure on ground? Not justifying withholding of salaries though

Meanwhile, Dickson already promised to clear the backlog
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin Jerusalem has some historical sites that attracts tourists. You and I know tourism is a revenue earner.
Same with the Center as it will attract Christian tourists
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Penaldo:

So such a structure that will attract worshippers to the state is useless? Why do you guys go to Mecca and Medina?

You’re foolish,how about they create better education and welfare for the masses of the state

What good will worshippers do the state ?
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by Caseless: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Same with the Center as it will attract Christian tourists
bros, this adds nothing cos the tourists pay nothing to the state, but to the church.
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by Caseless: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You mean owing salary arrears of less than 4 months?

But is it not better, owing arrears and executing projects than paying salaries up to date with no infrastructure on ground? Not justifying withholding of salaries though

Meanwhile, Dickson already promised to clear the backlog
isn't this a thing of shame for Bayelsa to even owe workers? Just 8 LGs and easy to manage population, huge federal allocation,but the big guy is still owing.

Anambra is not owing, tell me why Bayelsa is owing.
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caseless:
isn't this a thing of shame for Bayelsa to even owe workers? Just 8 LGs and easy to manage population, huge federal allocation,but the big guy is still owing.

Anambra is not owing, tell me why Bayelsa is owing.
Apart from Ugu exportation, please tell me one giant stride of Obiano... Paying of salaries alone isn't project...
Re: Pictures Of 10,000-seater Ecumenical Worship Centre, Commissioned By Gov.Dickson by onwugbenu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Check out Bayelsa Legacy Projects on Google Plus. https://plus.google.com/100464203652666855211

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Just Inspected 21st Century Ogbaru Irrigation Project- Pictures / Population Of Cities In Nigeria (2018) / Ajimobi Charges Religious Groups On Sustenance Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.