Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Caution: The Solution To Domestic Violence Discovered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caution: The Solution To Domestic Violence Discovered (435 Views)

Caution: The Dangers Of Boobs / Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caution: The Solution To Domestic Violence Discovered by incredibledan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
What if I tell you that you are the cause of the domestic violence you are facing with your spouse?

Many women are going through hell at the hands of their husband daily in private, but they come out, smile and pretend all is well in the presence of people in order to avoid shame.

Now, before you shout Domestic Violence, you know fully well you and the guy wasn't compatible from the beginning right? He has always been rude and harsh to you, you have considered to leave severally, but just then his sweet side comes out of the blue and you again changed your mind.

This alone is the source/cause of more than 50% of Domestic Violence related issue. No man will beat a woman he truly loves black-blue even if she made a mess of the food she cooked, as a matter of fact he'll be so careful not to say a hurtful word, he'll be a teacher than a scolder. At the height of his anger he'll still have some self control, after all, nobody destroys a phone dearly priced for being slow.

You know deep within your heart that his "bitter habits towards you gigantically overshadows his sweet side towards you", but you loved him so much that you believe one day he's gonna change.

IF BUHARI CAN'T BRING CHANGE, I WONDER WHY YOU THINK YOU CAN O!

Well, its really sweet when we are able to get what our hearts truly desire, but you see? sometimes sweet things kill.

Listen, "There is someone meant for that man and when he finds that person he won't be able to lay a finger on her". Don't try too hard to make a man love you, you will only be hurt multiple times till your heart becomes a "HUT" that only you can live in.

It hurts to let someone you love go, however, as the popular saying goes. Sometimes, when you love something you have to let it go.

#StopDomesticViolence #DontForceLove #WalkAway #BeSmart

(1) (Reply)

Thai Lottery / Get Free Airtime This New Year / 5 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Divorced Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.