Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (59581 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
horlakunle25:
Jst only 2 things are involved, it is either d person is ambode family or a billionaire in lagos!!
ich nigerian billionaire go get a good mind like dat?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Narldon:
embarassed

Not funny....yawn!
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by DavidEsq(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
How come none of us have tried calling the number sef
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by shevon: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
I've been in this kind of situation before. Woke up one of those days when you really do not want to leave your house but have to force yourself to go to work, while I was pulling out of the drive way, at one point, I was supposed to drive forwarded and behold, I mistakenly put the car on reverse and slammed into a neighbour's Toyota Sienna at the other side of the street (this was around 5am and nobody was there) I had to go call my cousin to go with me to the owners apartment later that morning and when he got downstairs he started shouting at me. At that point, people who heard what happened started asking him why because if I had not mentioned anything he'd not have known it was me. Anyways, I just called my insurance company and they fixed his car, which was the reason I didn't dodge in the first place cos I knew I had absolutely nothing to loose as nothing kuku do my own rugged Nissan Bluebird.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by shevon: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
horlakunle25:
Jst only 2 things are involved, it is either d person is ambode family or a billionaire in lagos!!
Or maybe the person has a very good insurance and conscience. Really, if you have, at least, a valid third party insurance, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by afamaustin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sombori Help me l don't understand d part of d car the wrote d number
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by credid(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oga u for try wash your car small na
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
My opinion is that may be he parked the car in a wrong region and the car was hit intentionally, then that number was dropped so that he could face the tune of parking wrongly. The person might be any law enforcement agent.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by VictorRomanov: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
akinreals:
Are you sure the number is correct in the first place?

Why should he bother writing a number in the first place? No one pressured him to drop a number. So if he did it willingly it should be correct
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by xlander(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Buhari is working
Change begins with me
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by williamdeluxe(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
if Im d man.. I will b lyk..... U DN HIT MY CAR OYIBO REPETE
AND MY OWN DON BETA GBESE REPETE
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by honourhim: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
morereb10:
I keep saying no matter what the advanced world think Nigeria is and regardless of how rotten we think of ourselves, we still have lovely, truthful and conscientious Nigerians living in this country. Not everybody is covetous which we like to think is the true color of a typical Nigerian.

Someone just shared a story of how a man left his phone number behind after bashing his car in his absence and suffice to say, it happened in Lagos of all places.

The car owner shared this on Twitter;

I still can’t believe there are still normal people in this new Lagos, Someone hit my car where i parked and wrote his number on the dusty trunk.

More below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/man-surprised-as-someone-who-hits-his.html

I did something like this in 2012 though mine was just a scratch on someone's car parked in a street. I came out and asked all the shops around there if they knew where the owner of the car entered and none of them knew. I quickly collected pen and paper from one of the shops and wrote a short apology note and my phone number to the owner and stuck it at the driver's door so that he/she can see the note and call. me. In the morning of the next day i went back to that very spot to check if the owner can be located and i didnt see the car again and nobody called me till now.

I prefer to be honest and sincere than to be dubious. Honesty gives me joy. To God be the glory because of his grace in my life. Its not by my power.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
akinreals:
Are you sure the number is correct in the first place?
true talk.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by brojoshua: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
God bless everyone who have good conscience in Nigeria and do and seek to do only the right thing at r times and every situation.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Phoniex23: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Dat's gud
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Could be his ex girlfriend or ex wife, or a new way of kidnapping, very popular in rivers state.

Better go and fix your car. grin
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Boxer007(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
thornapple:
Waoow!!
that's so gentlemanly.

Something tells me this man is nicer than you. cheesy

So u plan to hit people car, u gold digger. Anyways please can I kindly have your phone nommba so I can commnicate u? smiley
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Boxer007:

So u plan to hit people car, u gold digger. Anyways please can I kindly have your phone nommba so I can commnicate u? smiley
See this Gold digger.
why would you have my phone number gold digger?.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
VictorRomanov:

Why should he bother writing a number in the first place? No one pressured him to drop a number. So if he did it willingly it should be correct
supposing he did it to deceive witnesses to make them believe he wasn't running away but willing to take responsibilities.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by VictorRomanov: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
thornapple:

supposing he did it to deceive witnesses to make them believe he wasn't running away but willing to take responsibilities.

If someone wanted to deceive u by this means would you believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.