Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,176 members, 7,818,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed (1001 Views)

Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by eyesoflagos: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
MR 2KAY DOUBLES HIS SECURITY WITH 3 HUGE MILITARY MEN AFTER HE WAS ROBBED AND BEATEN
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/12/mr-2kay-doubles-his-security-with-3.html

As You know the singer was months ago heavily beaten by Unknown men in his hotel room at Eko, after performing at 2face’s concert, And to beef that up, he just shared these photos of himself with Military men on IG, who are Probably his New body Guards.. see more below!

source: Eyes Of Lagos

Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by biacan(f): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is all I have to say

Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Olemabu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Holright
Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Mologi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
What is fierce about this people is the gun!!!!

The other things.....

Are...

Ske

Le

Ton
Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by KushyKush: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pussý ass nigga. I hate Niggas who ain't tough!
Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Xionez(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
New bodyguards...okay

Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stop fooling yourself OP!!!only a civilian GCFR or GCON can have military men guarding him or her!!!
Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Khd95(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stop fooling yourself OP!!!only a civilian GCFR or GCON can have military men guarding him or her!!!
this man nko

Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Khd95:
this man nko

Give me his name,I will tell you if it’s just an illegal job!!!when will you guys enlighten yourself?Guys without name tag or rank file and you fell they represent Nigerian military
Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by eyesoflagos: 3:36am On Dec 19, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Threebear(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Mr2kay leave security and double your producers, you haven't scored any hit since god knows when, though I suppose getting Gifty pregnant is a hit of some kind grin

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Doubles His Security With 3 Huge Military Men After He Was Robbed by Kobicove(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
Mr2kay leave security and double your producers, you haven't scored any hit since god knows when, though I suppose getting Gifty pregnant is a hit of some kind grin

Gifty of BBN?

Where did you get that news?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido 2017: Who Had The Better Year? / Twitter Goes Gaga As American Woman Says Wizkid Lasts Only 60 Secs / Olamide Changed My Life - Adekunle Gold Says In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.