Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buhari VS Atiku Popularity Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari VS Atiku Popularity Vote. (541 Views)

APC Is Becoming More Scared Of Atiku’s Popularity, And Here’s The Proof / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Buhari Vs Atiku: PDP Reacts To 60 Political Parties’ Position On ‘INEC Server’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari VS Atiku Popularity Vote. by Pussyisfood: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
It is no longer news that some people have started promoting Atiku as the flag bearer for the People's Democratic Party even though the party claims that he, will not be given an automatic ticket. I always tried to stay out of politics, but because the Atiku supporters are now all over nairaland screaming that Atiku will win hands down, and becauseI think that Buhari will win by a landslide, I suggest that we do a popularity vote today on this thread.

So ladies and gents,
HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ATIKU WILL WIN IN THE COMING GENERAL ELECTION.

HIT THE SHARE BUTTON IF YOU BELIEVE THAT PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL WIN IN THE COMING GENERAL ELECTION.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari VS Atiku Popularity Vote. by swagagolic01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Atiku is the man, forget all this noise, buhari is a disaster , we need atiku now, there are no jobs anywhere in the country...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: We Pity Tinubu – PDP / True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari / Military Launch “operation Jagunlabi” To Check Vandalism In Western Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.