Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (41826 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / The Most Annoying Song You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2006
2face,african queen cry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2006
if u mean wherei live,beltsville maryland.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 5:18am On Jul 12, 2006
aiight, have u got any songs mami/papi(dont know your gender)?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2006
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy i dey watch oooooooooooo,lol
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2006
@eveseh
hey whats up girl? where have u been?

@dolly

so do u have any naija song?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2006
@diddy,pls dont tell me u havent seen me online from since yesterday?

na wah ooo,u dey enjoy,

anyway i went to visit my sister and my aunt,i was there for a few days,
i just came back yesterday
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2006
aiight. i have seen u online but its just today. remember the time difference so your yesterday is my today.
so whats up? i havent seen u posting and stuff.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

aiight. i have seen u online but its just today. remember the time difference so your yesterday is my today.
so whats up? i havent seen u posting and stuff.

lol,yea u right my yesterday is ya today,lol

well i've been posting but just checking around know what's going on around u know,
and thinking of my new love life,LOL grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2006
aiight. do ya thang
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

aiight. do ya thang

haba,u are behind me?
OK i go do my thangs grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2006
hell yeah girl.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2006
@diddy ok thanks bors,am already doing dem,lol,trust eve na grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2006
i trust you, lol, grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

i trust you, lol, grin

LOL,OMG,thankss cool cool cool
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ DIDDY ,I GAT LOTS OF THEM AND IF U WANNA LISTEN 2 D OWURO LOJO SONG ,ITS AT D LEFT CORNER IMME U LOG ON. HOPE U ENJOY IT.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Obelomo: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2006
Ma fowo kan-Sunny Ade
Konko Below,Gra Gra-Lagbaja
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2006
@dolly-pee
can u send me some hun?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Mystique(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
'Shake Sumthn' By Jazzman smiley

So much hype about this Tuface sef! angry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2006
"She Comes On Sundays" by one Nigerian recording and performing artiste. I heard it on the BBC. And I have the CD.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by soulpatrol(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2006
mike okri's "rumba ye-ye" old song but i looooove it, esp the video
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by elektra(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2006
mode9-cry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by michy(f): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2006
faze alone by faze
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Sisieko(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
Ayuba- All of his songs
King sunny Ade- All of his songs
Lanre Teriba (Atorise)- All of his songs
Dare MElody -All of his songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by lizzy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2006
the best nigerian song dat i av ever listened to is FAZE ALONE = FAZE, d song and d guy are both buff!! smiley wink grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by omogenaija(f): 4:35am On Jul 29, 2006
King Sunny Ade - Ma fo wo kan be yen ijo ni o ba mi jo
Kwam 1 - Most of his songs
Obesere - ilu london sa la wa yi
unknown- ga wo o
Atorise - All his songs- minus 2
Dare Melody-90% of his songs
Adewale Ayuba- ijo fuji
Salawa- no one like mother to me
Yinka Ayefele - the aspriation & fulfilment albums
Busola Oke- A soro ma tase & eleyele albums
2 Face - African Queen
Tony Tetiula- my car
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Cleofel(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2006
Tony Tetuila-my car
2 face-my african queen
Sunny Nneji-almost all his tracks
Omotola-the whole album
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by CHRISTEL(f): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2006
it has to be african queen, baby. wink what can i say,
it's hot, sexy, above all i'm an african queen, u know, kiss kiss

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by lilyDiva(f): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
all STYL PLUS songs, and 2face songs, i'm all for it wink* wink* grin

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Cleofel(f): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
I love those guys and their song too.

@Christel
i love ur pic,u r really pretty
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by soulpatrol(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2006
ohhhhhhh, thanks boo grin grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Sista(f): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2006
I love everything by "Fela" but If I had to choose, I guess I would have to choose

1st "Center Of The World Africa, Africa people all over the world"

2nd "Sorrow Tears And Blood"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.