Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (42099 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / The Most Annoying Song You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by bonjoconjo: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2007
sauce kid - kabiyesi diss
sauce kid sanboribobo
sauce kid majjit freestyle
and a video on youtube caled my ohio cousins freestyling , if u want me to send this sogs to you , mail me and request 4 it .my email addy is bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com
brooklyn holla back .its gangsta 4 life , nigga sauce , sk, sssssssssssssss.its naija
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by benlay(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2007
Daddy Fresh feat. Showkey-Follow me go dance hall
KSA-Let them say
Fela - Teacher dont teach me nonsense
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Alexalibur: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2007
Because all ma Naija kins it, we've decided to put our New track for download only TEMPORARILY!!! (1Week) Meaning u got only One week from 2day till nxt Wed. to grab ur copy, "UNA DON FUKK UP" by African Kings!!! Da Song is FIYA!!! http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings

SPREAD DA NEWS and GOD BLESS!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by almondjoy(f): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2007
Seun Re Re-----Christy Essien Igbokwe.

Reincarnation--------Lijadu sisters.

Ekwe-----------------Onyeka Onwenu

Give Peace a Chance----Sunny Okosun

Papa's Land--------Sunny Okosun

Mosorire------------Paul Play

Sweet Mother------Prince Nico Mbanga

Ego------Djinee

Branama-------Kefee

Let them say--------KSA

Sweet Banana--------KSA

Joromi-----------------Sir Victor Uwaifo!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Femi Kuti-----------------Ben Ben Beb Ben
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by WarfyBoy(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2007
Angel Gabriella>>>>>>>>>>>>FAZE

Sengenmege>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KC FRESH

All song in FAZE new album

Kpolongo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D TRIBUNA

E Dey Pain me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Face

Rite Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 Baba

n many many more
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by xJaysonx(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
One best rap song.

Wetin I Want - Ruclean.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by naijadiva2(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
i heard some igbo song on youtube called miri maba mo (i think) i forgot who sung it but i thinki its the best.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by SegunTX(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
That is no brainer---- YAHOOZEEEE grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by coolboyapg: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2007
all dbanj songs especially why me and move your body
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by busygirl(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2007
crowd mentality, MI
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by edgecution(m): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2007
ALL ASA'S ALBUM
PAUL PLAY'S LAST ALBUM
NO BI GOD?-GINO
CROWD MENTALITY-MI
SEGEMENGE-KC PRESH
MIXTAPE-SAUCE KID
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by sexytitan(f): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2007
Ekundayo- T.Y. Bello
Ti ba de(not sure of da name but in da lyrics)- Asha
Sanboribobo- Sauce Kid
Crowd Mentality- M.I.
Pick it up- Sanchez
You Think Say Na Beans- Terry Da Rapman
Sengemenge- KC Presh
From best to least best.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by sexytitan(f): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2007
I forgot to add "Friday Nite" by Black Solo; it should be in third place
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by ladyc17(f): 8:02pm On May 14, 2008
the best song is share my heart-faze and if anyone has it send it to claudiaatu@hotmail.com
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Shaz(f): 11:07pm On May 14, 2008

There's this song 'Jigidem' I heard on Youtube but I can't like remember who sang it and the video quality doesn't match the song at all.

Others:

[list]
[li]Sitting on Top - Naeto C[/li]
[li]Move Your Body - D'Banj[/li]
[li]Pick It Up - Sanchez[/li]
[li]Sorrow, Tears & Blood - Fela (Tha Regular Trademark)[/li]
[/list]

There's stil more but I'll prolly post it later.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by baslone: 9:33pm On May 15, 2008
Still AFRICA'S FINEST!!!

U NO HOLY PASS-2FACE INNOCENT IDIBIA

That track is too hard.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Blackwax: 7:42am On May 16, 2008
***** Naija Sorry by Keeno (currently topping the charts in www.mytruspot.com )
**** Ogologoma by Timaya
***** My Mama by Keeno (You will feel this song whether you have a MUM or not)
**** Craze by Frank D-Nero
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by darequam(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2008
I lik Skentele-Skontolo by Lagbaja, Buga by Jesse king.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by favcom(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2008
The self-titled album by Asa is a class!
I can hardly pinpoint anyone that's not good
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Sapphiru(f): 11:37pm On May 23, 2008
Olufunmi - Styl Plus
Yahooze - Olu Maintain
Do me - Psquare
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Ebonyj(f): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
The list is long , but to name a few ]
Igwe- Midnite Crew
Gongo Aso ---Nice
Yin Baba Logo- Midnite Crew
Same Ni - Dj Tee
No one be like you - P Square
Suffering and Smiling- Baba 70
African Queen- Tuface
Busy Body- P Square
Konko Below -Lagbaja
Baba ta ni ko fe wa- Lagbaja
Always on my mind- Lagbaja
Olo Mi - Tosin Martins
I have to mention Oruka as well - Sunny Nneji
Tolotolo- Sunny Nneji
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Sapphiru(f): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
Roll it - Psquare
Lollipop - Lil Wayne
Love in this club - Usher
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by abdurrazaq(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2008
Jagajaga - Eedris Abdulkareem
You no holy past - 2face Idibia
Situation - Marvellous Benjy
Hard Life - Black Face
The Game - Overdose
Mode 9 - Cry
Motherland - Sound Sultan
Say me well - Azadus
Jailer - Asa
Adara - Sasha

There is no way I can just pick one of this songs ahead of others. These, and others, are Nigerian songs that have made and still making positive impact in my life. cool

American music, definitely sensible raps from the likes PAC, Talib Kweli, The Game (DREAMS), etc are always good for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by timmfikk(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2008
I will always be proud of Naija tunes,

P-square all songs remain my favorite till eternity.
ASHA, BIBANKE
2face ole n truelove is what i love
sound sultan's ajo' oda bi ile. great indeed for the lady who is listening to beatiful nubia kindly play that song for ur dad he will always like it and enjoy what the message is.
I like my great and africas best producer, singer ojb jezreel searching n many more frm his library
also nice tune from mode9 keep it up bro
d'banj oloun maje n mobo lowo won

The list is really countless, just love naija song to the fullest jare, so far you are able to express urself like others are doing, u know now ongbona felifeli
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by LibQUEEN(f): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
2face_African Queen grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by mi3(f): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2008
i might be biased at this very moment, but i'm in love with Obiwon's Onyinye, the song is too brilliant! :d

and Dare's "original Naija" always gets me,

and anything and everything, no matter how silly, that D'banj has done tongue

Asa's Bibanke is very good too

Faze's tattoo girls tongue tongue and Faze alone is a classsssic!

Omoge Mi-P-square

ooh and Timaya's "them mama",
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by javalove(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
Modenine - Contradiction
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dammiecool(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2008
Koko song-rugged man
If i could do it-rugged man
no be God -Gino
PICT IT UP Sanchez
Shey-Sanchez
Ole-2face
Sip easy-freestyle
oh oh-rugged man
Need somebody-face
Fall in love- dbanj
kini big deal -naeto c
my name is-ikechukwu
e.t.c e.t.c
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by otikpoko(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gongo Aso-9ice
No One Like You-P-square
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by shakamc(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2008
watch this swagga thing lol, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ttii-qkH0
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by shakamc(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2008
watch this swagga thing lol, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ttii-qkH0
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Mindfreak1: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
really feeling mode 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Correction for Lyrics "Chineke n'Igwe Izoputam o"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.