Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA: He Helps People But He Doesn't Pay Salary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA: He Helps People But He Doesn't Pay Salary. (410 Views)

It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA: He Helps People But He Doesn't Pay Salary. by kalvoken(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Don't you think Nigerian youths are the cause of the bad leadership the Nigerian politicians have been offering them?

While coming back from work today, every of the passengers in the bus I entered were lamenting over the fuel scarcity which has pushed transport fare to a higher price. No thanks to the petrol stations hoarding the petroleum they have for their selfish reasons.

From fuel scarcity, the topic changed to inhumane leadership we Nigerians have been receiving from our rulers. Just then, someone raised another topic on purchasing power of the salaries we earn and how it's not even payed on time. Kogi state is said to be owing over 12 months salaries. Same goes with many others.

Then came the status governed of IMO state. A guy behind me was tearing the roof top with different kind of grammers, when a lady made a statement that turned the noisy bus to a chapel room. She firs told the guy that despite Rochas brouhaha, His people still loves him. She was asked whovand who that loves him. If it's the workers that are being owed salaries for months or who. She then said, "I THINK HE(ROCHAS) DOESN'T PAY SALARIES BUT HE HELPS PEOPLE".

That statement from the lady shocked everyone in the bus. And just like that, the argument abruptly went off.vi kept on wondering in my mind, if an educated grown up lady can make such a statement, hope is not on Nigeria side.
Re: GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA: He Helps People But He Doesn't Pay Salary. by delishpot: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
oh, na that one dey shock you? You haven't seen the ones that would ask you if it is your money their governor is chopping and refer you back to your own state if you open your mouth to point out the criminal activity of their governors?
Re: GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA: He Helps People But He Doesn't Pay Salary. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
When women discussed such issues I usually have headache.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers United Players Prostrate To Beg Gov. Wike After Early Morning Protest / Six Recent Steps Taken By The Police To Reform SARS / 10 Things I Have Learnt About Nigeria In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.