Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

(RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. (833 Views)

Help/advice Fellow Nairalanders / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Welcome!

I'm concerned about the way guys react and comment on my bae’s post (should I be concerned?)..

We started dating about 2 months ago and trust me those 2 months have been really special (Cuz she's my 1st girlfriend).

Last night, she said she want me to dance for her so I should pls come over, I went there (I didn't dance though)..

After like 1 hour together, she said won't I leave there before those vigilante hold me on my way home which was around 11:15pm, she got up then grabbed a shirt and her phone, she backed me then I hugged her from behind.

We were still on that, 2 mins later she got a msg on Facebook.

Anonymous: Baby.

She hid the phone from me quickly, she didn't know I saw it.

Should I be concerned?

Pls just say what you think about this.
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by debssycharles(f): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
No
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Airtimex(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Clear conscience fears no accusation...

You should be worried...

She might still be innocent though...
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Oxster(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Don't worry bro,,hv BN smooching a gal & she got a call ,,,Bby'm#

Wetyn concern me?abeg we contd our sweet dog play
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:
Don't worry bro,,hv BN smooching a gal & she got a call ,,,Bby'm#

Wetyn concern me?abeg we contd our sweet dog play

Oshe baddest!
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
debssycharles:
No

OK, but why?
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Airtimex:
Clear conscience fears no accusation...

You should be worried...

She might still be innocent though...

On point man. But If she's really innocent she shouldn't have hide the phone from me so fast.
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Oxster(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
DemonHunTER:

Oshe baddest!

Lol,.am telling u,,wetyn com concern?

Abeg de dog play sweet pass BAe to save ur noba with sweet name nah
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
U have to concerned if u love her....a lady who loves u will tell u about every guy that comes her way even B4 u ask......she may be double dating...that is one of u guys is planA the other is planB....incase of failure she will turn to plan B straight.....it's just like killing to guys(birds) with one stone. That if one no work the other will work....
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
undecided calm down, 2 months is 2 fresh 4 u 2 start acting up besides, am sure she's bin wt dose guys even b4 u came in2 d picture, even she wishes 2 drop dem, it has 2 b gradually. Some guys cn snd suspicious msgs on social media And again, d way she replies dem also determins hw flirty dey cn behav 2wards her.

4get abt d texts coming in, focus on her replies, it's her replies dat wl b inviting dose flirty words, gradually tho, u guys ar jst 2 months

1 Like

Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
concerned for what??
is she your wife besides any girl you are dating and isn't your wife/fiancee. bros just assume she is cheating on you already. do not trust anyybody except yourself....infact don't trust yourself. Am sure she's cheating on you, thank me later.
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Akinbahm(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided calm down, 2 months is 2 fresh 4 u 2 start acting up besides, am sure she's bin wt dose guys even b4 u came in2 d picture, even she wishes 2 drop dem, it has 2 b gradually. Some guys cn snd suspicious msgs on social media And again, d way she replies dem also determins hw flirty dey cn behav 2wards her.

4get abt d texts coming in, focus on her replies, it's her replies dat wl b inviting dose flirty words, gradually tho, u guys ar jst 2 months
Focus on the chat with her girlfriend not on her boyfriends if truly u really want to live long and get the fact u needed but if u decided to see the shock that will send u to your early grave focus on the chat she's having with other guys and meet your doom!!! Hope u understood my sermon? sorry for talking in parables...
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Airtimex(m): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2017
DemonHunTER:

On point man. But If she's really innocent she shouldn't have hide the phone from me so fast.

You are right. but most girls that are used to hide and seek or pretends alot tends behave that way even when they are innocent.
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 5:15am On Dec 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:

grin True talk! Thanks.
Cold beer for YOU joor.
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Akinbahm:

Focus on the chat with her girlfriend not on her boyfriends if truly u really want to live long and get the fact u needed but if u decided to see the shock that will send u to your early grave focus on the chat she's having with other guys and meet your doom!!! Hope u understood my sermon? sorry for talking in parables...

I gat it bro.
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
concerned for what??
is she your wife besides any girl you are dating and isn't your wife/fiancee. bros just assume she is cheating on you already. do not trust anyybody except yourself....infact don't trust yourself. Am sure she's cheating on you, thank me later.

OK man. Thanks in advance grin
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by IAMSASHY(f): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Unless u jst wnt 2 play around, it's still very necessary u monitor d attitude of ur date, dis is sumone u wl one day decide 2 walk down d isle wt, Al dose gals dat go out 2 hustle at nite hv bfs whom may nt even no Wat she do 4 a living,even wt all our imperfections, we stl luk 4ward 2 getting married 2 a perfect Mr/Mrs right, so y care less abt dia acts?
Akinbahm:

Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Akinbahm(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Unless u jst wnt 2 play around, it's still very necessary u monitor d attitude of ur date, dis is sumone u wl one day decide 2 walk down d isle wt, Al dose gals dat go out 2 hustle at nite hv bfs whom may nt even no Wat she do 4 a living,even wt all our imperfections, we stl luk 4ward 2 getting married 2 a perfect Mr/Mrs right, so y care less abt dia acts?
Do you really comprehend my quote with the message I silently pass across?
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by Jodha(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is she yhur wife.... Surely she must have admirers... It's nothing to be worried about...
Re: (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here. by DemonHunTER: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:
Is she yhur wife.... Surely she must have admirers... It's nothing to be worried about...

I'm on the safe side uh?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Am In Love With A Goat! / H.N.Y Rich Guys And Slay Queens! / Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.