Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike (5174 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Richy4(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2017
The source of the infor is kinda questionable lipsrsealed
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by durangokid: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Naijazeus:

Their vote does not matter, yet you never stop crying because they voted for Buhari. If there is region whose vote is total useless, its that of your region. They didn't vote for Buari yet he won. You are only trying hard to conceal your fear.
. My brother if you want to tell yourself the truth you will know that south east and south south gave buhari a terrible fight in the last election just two zones, PDP lost that election with just less than three million because PDP lost there natural zone of north central of plateau, kogi nasarawa,kwara Benue, if not no matter the rigging APC wouldn't have won but the question you should ask yourself now is will those areas vote APC again, since 1999 Yorubas never voted for PDP I am very sure because I monitored those elections, it was only non Yorubas that did, that was why they connived with INEC not to give them Pvc cards last election because they know what would have happened

1 Like

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by PFRB: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2017
What did Wike say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire / Massive Crowd As APC Holds One Million March For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.