Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa (2986 Views)

Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by BloggersNG: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Following the viral news From Twitter user Gbemio who posted yesterday that a Man was devastated after finding out his wife Got pregnant for another man, Toke Makinwa this morning has reacted to the sad story, dishing out her advice, she said The man must not leave his wife, he should accept the baby, According to the Divorced OAP, When Your married, Your married, There's no going back.

See below and some Reactions i grabbed..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/men-if-your-wife-get-pregnant-for.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Imagine wetin dis hoelosho dey talk.. shocked..some girls mumu sha..there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat even to d extent of gtin pregnant....no excuse can justify d fact dat dat woman is a big disgrace to us.....no1 shud tell dat man wat to do,,nt dis slut of all people

4 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by MicheyJ1: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
smiley
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by goldbim(f): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Seems toke was only being sarcastic.. grin awon feminists on their way tho..lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.get ready to hear what's good for the goose is good for its gander!! War room kor,battle front ni cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Women are always advised to accept thwir husband's illegitimate kids, so, by all means, men should also learn to do same.

He may be devastated now, but he will get over it. Maybe he was an absentee husband and in a moment of weakness, the woman cheated.

At least he found out early, she could have birthed that child and told him it was his and he would be none the wiser. Many men today are living with kids that aren't really theirs.

4 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by BloggersNG: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
More

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Seconded grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Simplep:
Imagine wetin dis hoelosho dey talk.. shocked..some girls mumu sha..there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat even to d extent of gtin pregnant....no excuse can justify d fact dat dat woman is a big disgrace to us.....no1 shud tell dat man wat to do,,nt dis slut of all people
but there is excuse for a married man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
We are nt talking abt men here so swerve
safarigirl:
but there is excuse for a married man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Damn it sucks...just Divorce her and live a peaceful life cos the baby will never be urs.... regardless of how caring and sweet you are to the child the father will always remain the father

3 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Simplep:
We are nt talking abt men here so swerve
comman swerve me.....thank God say you follow join for the girls wey mumu.

7 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Hey stop dat names calling because i didnt call u names
safarigirl:

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ Sacarstic or not... The comment is foolish!!! ∆

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Topics like this are meant for assholes to debate over...
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by wickyyolo: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Men should not comment in this thread, ITS A TRAP !
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Paulosky1900: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
undecided angry who is toke makinwa LovePeddler or asshole
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by LuvU2: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
wickyyolo:
Men should not comment in this thread, ITS A TRAP !
grin A trap that reveals the sh1t women were supposed to take alone(so fair ryt). And now someone wants a man to have a taste (so unfair er).

3 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by apenaola(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
Women are always advised to accept thwir husband's illegitimate kids, so, by all means, men should also learn to do same.

He may be devastated now, but he will get over it. Maybe he was an absentee husband and in a moment of weakness, the woman cheated.

At least he found out early, she could have birthed that child and told him it was his and he would be none the wiser. Many men today are living with kids that aren't really theirs.

She might be making a whole lot of sense but lets look at it from another perspective, women are stronger than men emotionally, they have a great forgiving heart, they have a big heart. But men can hardly deal with a cheating wife not to even talk of carrying another man baby, men can be strong physically but psychologically, nope. Though d man can decide to forgive and stay with her in d marriage but belief me, he's not wholely into d marriage again and that will continually hurt d woman's feeling and can to divorce at d end. We ain't wired dsame way.

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
apenaola:

She might be making a whole lot of sense but lets look at it from another perspective, women are stronger than men emotionally, they have a great forgiving heart, they have a big heart. But men can hardly deal with a cheating wife not to even talk of carrying another man baby, men can be strong physically but psychologically, nope. Though d man can decide to forgive and stay with her in d marriage but belief me, he's not wholely into d marriage again and that will continually hurt d woman's feeling and can to divorce at d end. We ain't wired dsame way.
she sef would be dumb to stay with the man even if UE forgives her.

There is a certain level of betrayal which can never be forgiven or forgotten especially with men. You hit them like that and the only option is for you to make an exit from their lives lest you suffer for it everyday.

Even if the man decides to stay with her, I would advise the woman to leave.

3 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
It was sarcasm. Some dumb folks didnt get it though. There were funnier comments.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Simplep:
I hope this comment of yours gets you enough Likes,Dms,praises and a proposal from nairaland guys.
GoodLuck ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
janellemonae:
It was sarcasm. Some dumb folks didnt get it though. There were funnier comments.
As in ehhhh,too many dumbos on this forum.
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
I know ladies like that,always eager to talk down on their fellow women to score cheap points with the guys.
They want to be tagged a submissive "non feminist" docile woman so they will say and do any possible thing to impress the men folk at the detriment of their own gender.

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamLaura:

I know ladies like that,always eager to talk down on their fellow women to score cheap points with the guys.
They want to be tagged a submissive "non feminist" docile woman so they will say and do any possible thing to impress the men folk at the detriment of their own gender.
I'm telling you, they are plenty on this Nairaland.

I dunno if it's husband they are looking for
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
I'm telling you, they are plenty on this Nairaland.

I dunno if it's husband they are looking for
E no fit pass husband na.Those ladies that believe their Life is incomplete until they bear "Mrs".
I'm glad they are a few like minded alpha females on here tho,I believe with time the others will adapt and learn a few things.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Women are on fire these days o...no sympathy whatsoever
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Mariangeles(f): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Simplep:
They were serving men a taste of their own medicine...
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lol,very funny i never commented to gt likes or others,am jst stating d obvious,truth dey say,is very bitter,i expected u ladies to agree with me dat wat dat woman did was a disgrace to us,imagine if it os ur brother's wife...am so dissappointed in all of u girls attacking me.and my point was dat toke makinwa do not have d right to vomit all those things she said,i neva said d man shud kill his wife,i neva said d man shud divorce her,so y are u all pained wit my comment?....any gal who quotes me to say nonsense is actually one of d 'mumus' dat i mentioned

IamLaura:

I hope this comment of yours gets you enough Likes,Dms,praises and a proposal from nairaland guys.
GoodLuck ma'am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarcastic or not dat a really dumb thing to say, wat if d husband decided to go all violent on her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Simplep:
Lol,very funny i never commented to gt likes or others,am jst stating d obvious,truth dey say,is very bitter,i expected u ladies to agree with me dat wat dat woman did was a disgrace to us,imagine if it os ur brother's wife...am so dissappointed in all of u girls attacking me.and my point was dat toke makinwa do not have d right to vomit all those things she said,so y are u all pained wit my comment?....any gal who quotes me to say nonsense is actually one of d 'mumus' dat i mentioned

Why do u say Toke Makinwa doesn't have any right to air her views on that issue?

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Those tins she said are nt wat a sane being shud say...i beliv shes ur role model

IamLaura:

Why do u say Toke Makinwa doesn't have any right to air her views on that issue?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind / Regina Daniels Battles With Unknown Illness (photos) / Lynxxx Caught Double-dating, Weeks After Releasing Loved Up Photo With Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.