Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning (36135 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Macmoni:

judging from ur stupidity i no u are ibgo lemme tell u enugu is not lag such can happen to phyno even worst but it was d event planners dat made mistake not baddo
it would have been better if I did not read it

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by pedrilo: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Times are hard, people are hungry, life in lagos is 10 times more hectic and challenging than any city in naija.
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by blues343(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
IS like the OP don forget say Olamide bin invite SARS come the concert....... undecidedIS like the OP don forget say Olamide bin invite SARS come the concert.......
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
WizPrince1:

Are you saying Olamide is not popular enough? It was just wrong planning. Dazzol!

He's saying the same thing. He overestimated his star power thinking he can put up a show on a Sunday by 12 noon in an open place and people will turn up because he is Badoo.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Chubhie: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
he is simply not the cult hero he thought himself to be.

Phyno is more of a cult hero....that one has diehard fans, that's why he could fill up a stadium.

Olamide's fans are worried about the safety of their IPhones undecided
Talking about this phyno of a guy. I've never liked his brand of music same as olamide until a friend of mine not Nigerian-PhD grade formal education-works as a minister with the government of his country told he me he loves phyno to bits.

I was shocked cos this a guy that criticises me for watching imperialist Manchester United. He said he likes phyno lyrics. I still don't get it!

What is this about this phyno of a guy?
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by demiladegold(f): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmm

Hey you
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Smellymouth: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
demiladegold:

Hey you

Oluwademiladewura..
Where hath thou been?
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by demiladegold(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:

Oluwademiladewura..
Where hath thou been?

grin grin grin I've been around o... Lowkey... How art thou
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Smellymouth: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
demiladegold:

grin grin grin I've been around o... Lowkey... How art thou

I have been good o. It's been ages. Where are you? KY or IB?

I want you to cook my Christmas rice. grin
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by demiladegold(f): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:

I have been good o. It's been ages. Where are you? KY or IB?

I want you to cook my Christmas rice. grin
Chai I'm in KY o sad
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Smellymouth: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
demiladegold:

Chai I'm in KY o sad

When will you be back?
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
I shame for the writer of this article

Imagine the weak excuse that his fans were coning back from church on Sunday and couldn't make it undecided

Then you question the security in TBS as to why the posh Eko hotel fans wouldn't want to attend.

Is Olamide not a street guy? Is he not a mainland boy? Why should the island fans determine the turnout at a concert organised by a mainland boy?

See ehn, unless you have ties to YBNL, save the excuses. Let us wait for the real people to talk
I love you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by demiladegold(f): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:

When will you be back?
Next year
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
Excuses excuses, the show flopped, no two ways about it. He overestimated his star power and he was humbled.
Yoruba touts can sing your song line to line, that isn't a gauge for popularity.
He should stick to arena shows he was doing and avoid further embarrassment .

Ipob pig-miscreant.

You done come with una bad belle. Continue o. . .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by kokomilala(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Some people,it seems to me ,are just terminally diseased with tribalism and would infect any body and any thing they come on contact with.They draw unnecessary parallels and contrasts where they don't fit.Such temperaments are only insecure and emotionally troubled by what plays out in front of them.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by akinboyo: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
How Myopic-minded can you be?
Threebear:
Excuses excuses, the show flopped, no two ways about it. He overestimated his star power and he was humbled.
Yoruba touts can sing your song line to line, that isn't a gauge for popularity.
He should stick to arena shows he was doing and avoid further embarrassment .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Joshmodest(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'm sorry I know Olamide fans wuld not be happy about what am about to say, but if Olamide thinks he still runs d street he is joking, he couldn't fill a 25k stadium, despite a performance of over 20 artists , in his city...his mates Wizkid and Davido are selling out 40k capacity stadiums in other African cities, single handedly, this shows he is losing his street cred, Ycee, Falz, Burnaboy and even Wizkid run d streets now.
And now dat he keeps bragging about being a lion in the jungle who lacks interest in international recognition, I wonder where he wuld run too, when the streets are finally tired of him...even his Lagos nawa album was a massive flop......

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Joshmodest(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
ibbryte:

By 2018,
olamide would not be able to pull a 10k crowd.

Fool thinks he has the Nigerian industry figured out.

LMAO....
if it were wizkid now ,ppul will be saying because of his international flex, Nigerians are not interested in him again, now it is Badoo the local champion and d excuse is ??
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Chukazu: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
The guy is not untop of his game right now... simple fact

Olamide refused to have an international mindset for long... preferring to be a local champion

1 Like

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Jarus(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lol.
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by neutrotoba(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
If wizkid uses that same stadium for a concert on a Monday morning... It would be filled to the brim, so don't come here and give us excuses.. Olamide is fading and unless he comes back with something really spectacular next year, the process will continue.

That new album of his was trash.

I can't believe that as an a-list artiste, he has not done anything on the pon pon sound when he's expected to move with time and trends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Macmoni(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
black man always blaming the whole world for his issues and forgetting to look inward

Event planners indeed....better go hustle your hustle instead of holding brief for Olamide
so cos i support olamide means i dont hustle ??
if u see truth talk am
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by victorfad(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
uglyafonja:
Where are sarki and co....

In the east....we love our people...

But in the waste....they hate their people and envy others
The easterners don't have the luxury of seeing shows everytime so they grabbed their best opportunity (phynofest) and showed up like busiless goats

1 Like

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by mywells: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2017
DELTA YADAR pull crowd more than Olamide every where was filled up, thanks to Bunmi Ayeni the great organizer.
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by humblenature: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Enough of the lies you guys are feeding people with. I was at the show live. The Show was lit.

The only thing that scared people off was the security palava in Surulere. If you are familiar with the axis, you will understand what i am saying. As at 12pm, the road was already jam-packed because of the crowd. My friend had all access card so we drove into the stadium. You need to see the massive number of people that were waiting outside to get screened at around 4pm.

If he had held the show on the Island, preferably V.I, the security issue wouldn't have been an issue. On our way home, i saw the way area boys were beating and obtaining boys around 9pm. All in all, the show was a success with a filled up VIP. The VVIP was not totally filled but was fairly sold.
I was there till the last performance. He closed the show with "Lagos Na Wa". One of the reasons people gave for not attending was the widespread of rumour that 20 girls were raped at Phynofest and the invitation of Yomisars.
bros. u are so so dumb. olamide has no hit song. is "wo" a hit song?. is shakiti bobo a hit song.? i am so sure olamides song is no longer on d playlists of his "fans" anylonger. pls. spare me. even phyno should learn from this and not get carried away. yomisars issue also helped in spoiling olamides show.
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by Joshmodest(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2017
IamKingwise:

Olamide's album has appear on billboard World chart album in 2016 and 2017 Think before you talk.

find out facts before u talk, billboard has many categories d very one ur Olamide's wack album peaked at no 6, is a minority category, and was dominated by Wizkid at no 1 for almost 2 months, reekado banks , Kiss Daniel, Korede bello have all had dere albums on dis same chart so no big deal...d best albums to come out of Nigeria remains Superstar, Grace 2 Grace, and Ayo!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by shegra58: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2017
femi4:
His popularity cannot fill a stadium. Not everyone that knows you will come for your show
And again he shouldnt have included Yomi SARS name to the list of artist whos coming to perform not even now that ENDSARS campain is on going cheesy
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by U2077(m): 3:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Teslim na die
They waylay and rob like mad there
Was there some years back and swore never to step foot again
The low turnout basically was for security reasons
Re: Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning by tunesoft(m): 4:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Great analyses by the writer
.....however publicity was poor....to me. Sunday was a wrong date..... Too many shows this December.... And people are broke..... Celebrity's should start singing about out leaders and economy..... No be to just dey do shows.....small time na beg them go they beg boys to come show. Meanwhile.... Trust me that show was a loss......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / Meet Biodun Okeowo's Daughter. Omo Butty Shares Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.