Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari (1043 Views)

Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman / See The Epic Response A Nigerian Twitter User Gave President Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
"I support the increment of Petrol Pump Price from N145 to any amount if that will make the product available to Nigerians"

"I told the President yesterday that even if it means raising the pump price to N250 per litre, Nigerians will still buy it, provided it is available."

Dr Kayode Fayemi, speaking on WE FM 106.3 Abuja, this morning.

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Highly Insensitive.. Hmm.. Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by duduwest(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bunch of selfishness. They forgot that they will not be there Forever. Any hardship yoU people inflict on us today will come back will come back in the future to hunt your unborn grandchildren. Amen

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by muykem: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
That's not too good.

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by seunmsg(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
plusfield:
"I support the increment of Petrol Pump Price from N145 to any amount if that will make the product available to Nigerians"

"I told the President yesterday that even if it means raising the pump price to N250 per litre, Nigerians will still buy it, provided it is available."

Dr Kayode Fayemi, speaking on WE FM 106.3 Abuja, this morning.

Lies! Provide a credible source to back up this your post.
Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2017

take a look at those we call our leaders .....
smh

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
seunmsg:

Lies! Provide a credible source to back up this your post.
Call the radio station and ask for a repeat of his chat this morning. Or if you are in abuja, ask anyone who listened to him

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by christejames(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
They think all Nigerians have conduits for siphoning fiscal assets...

This present administration with square pegs in round holes won't cease to amaze me. They don't really care about us though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by lilytender: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lies from the pit of Biafra. Kayode Fayemi can never ever say this nonsense. If however, the devil enters into him and he says this rubbish, then he will be sacrificed to the god of iron. Period.
Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by aolawale025: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
It would have been better to deregulate the product. Price fixing eventually devolves into corrupt activities
Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Nutase: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Someone that leaves of robbing the poor doesn't care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Bevista: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
aolawale025:
It would have been better to deregulate the product. Price fixing eventually devolves into corrupt activities
Precisely!
Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by dodelight(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
That's one of the many idiots the President surrounds himself with. Awon eranko! Omo ale jatijati!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Type Of Advice Dr Fayemi Boldly Stated He Gave President Buhari by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

$1 Billion ECA, Give Me Ekiti Share To Fight HUNGER Haram; FAYOSE / EXCLUSIVE: Rumbles In Buhari’s Media Center (BMC) Over Unpaid Salaries / Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.