Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (3923 Views)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by ultron12345: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2017
NLmember:
I agree with you OP. Many of them just crammed their way through school to pass exams and don't bother updating whatever they learned in school after graduation.
And the worst part is their arrogance. So full of themselves as if they are demi gods or something yet making the stupidest mistakes you can imagine.

Thank God for the internet so people can cross check the drugs the doctors give them these days instead of taking poison.

That's how they blinded my Grandpa after his cataract surgery, ordinary cataract surgery o! Another woman they gave very strong drugs like the one in your OP but she had heard of the drug before and didn't take it because she suspected it would abort her pregnancy. Can you believe this doctor later realized his mistake and instructed the records staff to hide her file and pretend she isn't registered with the hospital maybe so she would not be able to sue. The next time she came they started asking if she is sure she is in the correct place because they have no record of her name there. grin grin grin

By the way OP wetin you do that guy?
He toast you and you no free? undecided
I will advice you to just ignore him.
I pray that when you urgently need a doctor for an emergency, you will see none
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2017
NLmember:
I agree with you OP. Many of them just crammed their way through school to pass exams and don't bother updating whatever they learned in school after graduation.
And the worst part is their arrogance. So full of themselves as if they are demi gods or something yet making the stupidest mistakes you can imagine.

Thank God for the internet so people can cross check the drugs the doctors give them these days instead of taking poison.

That's how they blinded my Grandpa after his cataract surgery, ordinary cataract surgery o! Another woman they gave very strong drugs like the one in your OP but she had heard of the drug before and didn't take it because she suspected it would abort her pregnancy. Can you believe this doctor later realized his mistake and instructed the records staff to hide her file and pretend she isn't registered with the hospital maybe so she would not be able to sue. The next time she came they started asking if she is sure she is in the correct place because they have no record of her name there. grin grin grin

By the way OP wetin you do that guy?
He toast you and you no free? undecided
I will advice you to just ignore him.

The truth is any time a Nigerian doctor gives any prescription one needs to do a personal research before taking it because many of them don't read and research on some drugs they prescribe for patients. Some of these drugs have adverse effects and one must be careful. What happened to your grandpa is unfortunate, they will soon come here and blame govt for their own careless

That man, Nigeriandondie is a Foool living as an illegal in one cold scard country and feeling that he's better than everyone else because of it, leave am, read other sensible posts and skip my interactions with him, we are only playing a mind game grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
ultron12345:
I pray that when you urgently need a doctor for an emergency, you will see none
Hahaha why are you taking my post so personal? To the extent of swearing? Are you one of the incompetent doctors or why did my post pain you so much?
My friend gerrout there. You are the one that will not see any doctor when you urgently need medical help in an emergency, in Jesus name amen. So shall it be, iseeeee grin

Me sef sabi swear lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

The truth is any time a Nigerian doctor gives any prescription one needs to do a personal research before taking it because many of them don't read and research on some drugs they prescribe for patients. Some of these drugs have adverse effects and one must be careful. What happened to your grandpa is unfortunate, they will soon come here and blame govt for their own careless

That man, Nigeriandondie is a Foool living as an illegal in one cold scard country and feeling that he's better than everyone else because of it, leave am, read other sensible posts and skip my interactions with him, we are only playing a mind game grin grin
Thank God for the internet who knows how many people would have been killed by these half baked pompous lot.
Have fun with ya friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Afrocentric: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So u of all people are recommending abroad?
I thought it is green there and it is heaven on earth. All is well there. Patriotic zombie

U once condemned someone for wasting money going to Dubai for tourism when there are numerous tourist places in d country and here u are advocating medical tourism. Are u not patriotic enough to entrust ur health care needs there in Nigeria?

Have u seen why our leaders travel abroad even for simple common cold? Then what anout d poor masses who can’t afford such?

By the way, how do u think u can train a doctor in this 21st century without equipment in a university with interrupted academic calendar due to incessant strikes?

Learning in the 21st century has evolved tremendously. In fields such as medicine, sciences, engineering, equipment is key. The use of simulators, advanced computer programmes, well equipped labs etc is a must. That is why d western workd and Asian gianta like Japan, the Koreas (North and South), China among others would always be ahead of Africa.
For God sake, how warped u are in ur thinking.
You are not even a graduate let alone a medical student. Your WAEC results are not complete especially ur English Language cos u can’t be writing duns instead of dunce, wall gacco instead of wall gecko, romanticism instead of rheumatism which u cursed yourself with.

Look at d link below and see d miserable learning conditions of one of our so-called prestigious university-UNILAG. If a nation could have such a university as one of its prestigious learning centers, then it shows how backward Nigeria truly is.
Look at d link below and learn as u know absolutely nothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccskU-G8cyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsr0ESrtLjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYy3fJIC9lg

You also played down on welfare of doctors which is very crucial. In d western world u dont hear of incessant workers strikes.
Stop deluding yourself.

It appear you graduated from UNILAG? I don't know why you people think you school is best. You only rely on past glory
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Afrocentric: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So u of all people are recommending abroad?
I thought it is green there and it is heaven on earth. All is well there. Patriotic zombie

U once condemned someone for wasting money going to Dubai for tourism when there are numerous tourist places in d country and here u are advocating medical tourism. Are u not patriotic enough to entrust ur health care needs there in Nigeria?

Have u seen why our leaders travel abroad even for simple common cold? Then what anout d poor masses who can’t afford such?

By the way, how do u think u can train a doctor in this 21st century without equipment in a university with interrupted academic calendar due to incessant strikes?

Learning in the 21st century has evolved tremendously. In fields such as medicine, sciences, engineering, equipment is key. The use of simulators, advanced computer programmes, well equipped labs etc is a must. That is why d western workd and Asian gianta like Japan, the Koreas (North and South), China among others would always be ahead of Africa.
For God sake, how warped u are in ur thinking.
You are not even a graduate let alone a medical student. Your WAEC results are not complete especially ur English Language cos u can’t be writing duns instead of dunce, wall gacco instead of wall gecko, romanticism instead of rheumatism which u cursed yourself with.

Look at d link below and see d miserable learning conditions of one of our so-called prestigious university-UNILAG. If a nation could have such a university as one of its prestigious learning centers, then it shows how backward Nigeria truly is.
Look at d link below and learn as u know absolutely nothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccskU-G8cyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsr0ESrtLjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYy3fJIC9lg

You also played down on welfare of doctors which is very crucial. In d western world u dont hear of incessant workers strikes.
Stop deluding yourself.

It appear you graduated from UNILAG? I don't know why you people think you school is best. You only rely on past glory hisssssssss
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Afrocentric: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
ultron12345:
don't mind her, she's probably one of those who wanted to study medicine but couldn't due to inability to pass waec......she now vent her frustration on doctors at the slightest opportunity.......my prayer for her is that when she needs a doctor urgently, she won't see any
abegi pack well. Nigeria doctors are full of shits

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Afrocentric: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
ultron12345:
don't mind her, she's probably one of those who wanted to study medicine but couldn't due to inability to pass waec......she now vent her frustration on doctors at the slightest opportunity.......my prayer for her is that when she needs a doctor urgently, she won't see any
hisssssssss our Nigeria doctors are full of shits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
NLmember:

Thank God for the internet who knows how many people would have been killed by these half baked pompous lot.
Have fun with ya friend.
dont worry ehn, thank God for the internet, it will treat you when you come down with either appendicitis, fibroids or kidney failure. Doctors will just be sipping tea when the internet is doing surgery on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Afrocentric:
It appear you graduated from UNILAG? I don't know why you people think you school is best. You only rely on past glory hisssssssss
our graduates still beat your asses flat. as far as naija universities are concerned,there is only 2 schools i.e UNILAG and others.
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dont worry ehn, thank God for the internet, it will treat you when you come down with either appendicitis, fibroids or kidney failure. Doctors will just be sipping tea when the internet is doing surgery on you.

fvck off my mentions, it's not my fault you are an incompetent doctor so this post is painting you.

It's you and your entire family that will suffer fibroid, appendicitis and kidney failure, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Afrocentric: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
our graduates still beat your asses flat. as far as naija universities are concerned,there is only 2 schools i.e UNILAG and others.
lies, isn't it the same UNILAG that a welder wrote exam for student? It's UNIBEN. UNN, OAU,UI and Others
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLmember:

fvck off my mentions, it's not my fault you are an incompetent doctor so this post is painting you.

It's you and your entire family that will suffer fibroid, appendicitis and kidney failure, not me.
that is how you will know people who dont have doctors in their families by their profound ignorance. It is not my fault everybody is not smart in your family. Mauybe there is hope for you if you marry a smart lady.
But wait, no body has the patience to jump to fall down to your IQ Level. Spawn of re.tards
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2017
funmisticqueen:
that is how you will know people who dont have doctors in their families by their profound ignorance. It is not my fault everybody is not smart in your family. Mauybe there is hope for you if you marry a smart lady.
But wait, no body has the patience to jump to fall down to your IQ Level. Spawn of re.tards

Your entire generation are spawns of retards.
Your IQ is in the negative range and your whole family are dumbasses.

Fake ass abortion doctor.
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2017
NLmember:

Your entire generation are spawns of retards.
Your IQ is in the negative range and your whole family are dumbasses.

Fake ass abortion doctor.
that is how i know i've won when you start making incoherent noises like the chest beating gorilla that you are. Are you sad i hit your sore spot? You are one very pained nigga
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2017
funmisticqueen:
that is how i know i've won when you start making incoherent noises like the chest beating gorilla that you are. Are you sad i hit your sore spot? You are one very pained nigga
Fake abortion doctor, grin
Stop aborting other people's innocent babies because you have aborted all your womb and children after sleeping with all your lecturers to pass because you are too dumb to pass with your brain. Ashawo kobo kobo. Abortion master.
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2017
NLmember:

Fake abortion doctor, grin
Stop aborting other people's innocent babies because you have aborted all your womb and children after sleeping with all your lecturers to pass because you are too dumb to pass with your brain. Ashawo kobo kobo. Abortion master.
continue shouting and screaming like a gorilla on heat. Meanwhile, i will sip tea. Keep talking, you will still sound dumb anyway. Checkmate
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
funmisticqueen:
continue shouting and screaming like a gorilla on heat. Meanwhile, i will sip tea. Keep talking, you will still sound dumb anyway. Checkmate
Abortion master grin
Stop aborting babies o, and stop sleeping around and sharing your puna upandan grin
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLmember:

Abortion master grin
Stop aborting babies o, and stop sleeping around and sharing your puna upandan grin
have you finished ranting like a loser?
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by imagrg(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
EsotericMonk:

If I described you with whatever distasteful name because some girls have distasteful characters and do distasteful things, would that be appropriate? No, it would be spog of me and besmirk of une analphabetique.
That a few doctors make mistakes, costly mistakes, doesn't mean all docs are incompetent. The country is fvcked, all sectors, not just the health sector.
I am a doctor, but I am finding my way outta the country, because i cant be limited by circumstance. I want to get to the top. The same docs you abuse here go out and excel in more organised societies. We have great and wonderful docs in Nigeria.
Sorry for your loss, but take out your anger and frustration on your elected officials.
Hmm. You may be right. Let me chip in here that our education system has been compromised and debased both by corruption and ineptitude of our leaders and the fraudulent intents in many Nigerians. Everyone wants to become a doctor by hook or crooked means. Exam malpractices goes unchecked. 'Blocking' at our institutions of learning goes unabated. The resultant effect is, half baked teacher, half baked students. It is true that most doctors in Nigeria are half baked from the medical schools: incompetent, proud and sometimes arrogant but have you considered too that most graduates in Nigeria are also half baked? Incompetent teachers must produce incompetent students. Ironically, I am a teacher: still using chalk and wall as instruments for teaching/learning in the 21st century. Most of my students receive lessons, sitting on the floor!
A worker who is poorly paid always dissatisfied with his/her job. Grade Level 16 is one of the highest levels you can get to in the Nigerian Civil Service. A salary grade level 16 officer in Edo State receives about $500 a month: that is about N175,000. This salary is 1/4 of the monthly take-home of a councillor at the Local Government Council. The truth is that teachers or lecturers are poorly paid. Doctors are poorly paid. The workers too, public or private, are poorly paid. The politicians pay themselves bogus allowances at the detriment of the unemployed and the ailing economy.
It reminds me of Alan Panton's, 'Cry the beloved country'
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
funmisticqueen:
have you finished ranting like a loser?

Abortion Master fvck off my mentions, stop desperately seeking my attention because nobody cares about you outside Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent by Eratosthenes(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
You sound like a young. Why don't you buy a UTME form, go and study Medicine, become a doctor and show how to be a competent doctor.
Pidgin2:
They are all useless and stupid beings who are only after their pockets. Many of them do not know what they are doing.

They keep complaining about lack of equipment but how does one explain a situation where a so called doctor administers a dangerous injection without asking for the patient's medical history? Does it take standard equipments before a so called doctor askes this question that may or may not lead to a patient's death? This recently happened to someone I know

Our doctors are killers, quick to pass all blame on government but failing to do their own part. If you are a medical doctor, what will it cost you to read up on the drugs you prescribe for your patients and the adverse effects as regards their medical history, do you need government to provide equipment for this too?

If you have the money seek treatment abroad, our doctors are trial and error doctors, very careless with no sense, bunch of proud idiots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Clear Your Pimples Naturally In 6 Weeks Or Less / My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! / I Need Dental Braces Madly, I Can't Keep Up Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.