Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) (3272 Views)

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
this op eh, give him 100k next year he will still be doing this kind of threads , it's better to ignore him, one day his phone will fall inside water or spoil and poverty will keep him away
hmm... There's a little iota of truth in what you said.

My complains/wants are multifarious, no doubt but i promise to fade off and start living once help comes for my throat.
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
sainttwist1:
it is not too late if you still have p............
hian... Not planning that. Nothing can be done for me. i'm all grown. Just Applying subjunctives to free up by subconscious
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Derawiz:
This op is an Idi*t, do you think any of those kids would not willingly give away any of these your implausible benefits just to live with a true family of their own?

If life in the orphanage is so good, why don't you just put your child in the orphanage so he or she can enjoy the life there.
i'll never get married or have children if i remain poor or sick
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by AlexCk: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
this op eh, give him 100k next year he will still be doing this kind of threads , it's better to ignore him, one day his phone will fall inside water or spoil and poverty will keep him away

Lol,
It's sad that an individual in his 20s types such stuffs. Honestly, almost thought the Op was a teen sef. Anyways, everyone to his/her thoughts jare. It's a free world
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
is your heart so weak that you can't suppress these feelings??
hmmm.... Food for thought

if you look deeply at my posts, i'm indirectly passing a message
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Take gun and shoot your parents. Anuofia!!!
haven't seen you this provoked before

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
frustratedrat:
haven't seen you this provoked before
I'm a parent, it breaks my heart reading this. How can a child prefer to be an orphan? You are a graduate, they've done their bit, go and hustle and stop looking for sympathy online. Know this, nobody cares for you more than your immediate family. Your constant rant is pissing me off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
You are not a graduate then till you clear your dues and get your statement of result or certificate.
huh.. your view is not conventional
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm a parent, it breaks my heart reading this. How can a child prefer to be an orphan? You are a graduate, they've done their bit, go and hustle and stop looking for sympathy online. Know this, nobody cares for you more than your immediate family. Your constant rant is pissing me off.
kk. I'm a bad child because i live in regret??

what of those that abuse or harm their parents??

I'm none of that as i don't have bad plans. It's just me and my thoughts, biko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Lady Who Shared A Video Of A Man Masturbating In Front Of Her Sho / 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny / Why Are Nigerian Celebrities Flocking In And Out Of Ned Nwoko’s Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.