Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

See What Former Akwa Ibom Infor Commissioner Wife Is Doing In A'Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Former Akwa Ibom Infor Commissioner Wife Is Doing In A'Ibom State (620 Views)

I Don’t Know If I’m Still In PDP – Former Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor / Imo Isemin Is Dead (Former Akwa Ibom First Lady) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Former Akwa Ibom Infor Commissioner Wife Is Doing In A'Ibom State by fredfish: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Live from Abak, Akwa Ibom State

Again, Deaconess Maureen Aniekan Umanah, wife of the Immediate Past Commissioner for information and communications, Akwa Ibom State and the President, African Media Network (AMNETT) putting smiles and bringing hope to the women of Abak, Etim Ekpo and Ika Federal Constituency under the umbrella of Divine Restoration Women as she host the first Graduation ceremony and Empowerment Programme which Graduates in the tailoring, Hair Dressing, Catering, Decoration, etc will made away with Empowerment items and take off grants today. The event is combined with the annual seasons celebration for the women of Abak, Etim Ekpo and Ika Federal Constituency.

Re: See What Former Akwa Ibom Infor Commissioner Wife Is Doing In A'Ibom State by frankyychiji(f): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good one madam! Weldone!

(1) (Reply)

Not For Politics, My Rice Is Only Politically Branded - Governorship Aspirant / Nigeria Transmits 5,222mw Electricity, Highest Ever – TCN / How Obasanjo Destroyed Good Leaders That Could Have Served And Saved Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.