Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together (1943 Views)

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER THAN DUBAI IF YORUBA AND IGBO WILL AGREE TO LIVE TOGETHER BY YINKA ODUMAKIN.

MY PEOPLE DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM?

cc''lalasticlala
fynestboi
missyB3
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
I disagree. We will be better than Dubia if we live seperately and develop at our own pace.
I don't know why Africans are dumb

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by CaptainG00D: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:
I disagree. We will be better than Dubia if we live seperately and develop at our own pace.

Pls how much can u charge to be buhari's teacher for me?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Papanwamaikpe: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria can be like China only if afonjas will agree with me that Lagos is no man's land and know their place!

Nigeria can be like China only if the Yo robbers limit their skull mining activities to Ogun state.

Nigeria can be like China only if the presidency returns to the east.

Bottom line: Nigeria can never improve bcs none of the above can be put into consideration.

All hail biafra! The zoo must fall!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by DaBillionnaire: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
op, behave yasef

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Pls how much can u charge to be buhari's teacher for me?
Lols! 1 billion naira per month will be manageable
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Cooly100: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:

We seem to agree on one thing....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
but we're living together naaa..

how else cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Ihatepork: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Aren't Yorubas and igbos living together in Lagos? Why is Lagos not like Dubai? Odumakin and his idiotic theories be like bread and beans grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by ODVanguard: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
Aren't Yorubas and igbos living together in Lagos? Why is Lagos not like Dubai? Odumakin and his idiotic theories be like bread and beans grin

Na yeeibo puzzy dey at work my guy. He can't think straight anymore.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by nkwuocha: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

Na yeeibo puzzy dey at work my guy. He can't think straight anymore.

You mean Igbo puzzy intoxicates Yoruba men?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by DerideGull(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
predmine20:
NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER THAN DUBAI IF YORUBA AND IGBO WILL AGREE TO LIVE TOGETHER BY YINKA ODUMAKIN THE HUMAN AND WOMEN RIGHT ACTIVIST AND CAMPAIGNER

MY PEOPLE DO YOU AGREE WITH HER?

cc''lalasticlala
fynestboi

There is no way on earth Igbo and Yoruba shall peacefully live together in one country. The earlier Nigeria is disintegrated the better for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by ODVanguard: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
nkwuocha:

Apparently it does have that effect on some. E.g FFK. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Ihatepork: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
nkwuocha:

All puzzies irrespective of ethnicity intoxicate men. The one odumakin is sampling is a yieboo puzzy. And it's working well. Tell him to calm down and stop talking nonsense grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Iykmann(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
We can survive separately

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by kettykin: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rubbish
why cant yorubas exist on their own in their own terms while igbos live on their own and in their own terms

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by PenlsCaP: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

Apparently it does have that effect on some. E.g FFK. undecided

And yoruba puzzy its like poison the igbo men grin
Even tho we close nose wen fucking them

Example ... me, peter okoye, Oc ukeje. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by PenlsCaP: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

All puzzies irrespective of ethnicity intoxicate men. The one odumakin is sampling is a yieboo puzzy. And it's working well. Tell him to calm down and stop talking nonsense grin

But yoruba pussy dont intoxicate me.. and many of yr yoruba brothers.. why? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Ihatepork: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
PenlsCaP:

But yoruba pussy dont intoxicate me.. and many of yr yoruba brothers.. why? grin

Yoruba women don't do bald dwarfs like you. Stop lying to yourself that you've smashed a Yoruba woman grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by PenlsCaP: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

Yoruba women don't do bald dwarfs like you. Stop lying to yourself that you've smashed a Yoruba woman grin cheesy grin
Heheheheheheh...
This one is still a kid... open ur eyes.

Afonja gals that cant get enuff of my fresh yellow omo ibo preeeeeek..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:
Igbo people left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbo people back to Lagos grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

The people that brought you back are no more. This is a new generation so go Bleep yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:

The people that brought you back are no more.
Please can you name some of these people grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

The people that brought you back are dead and no more. This is a new generation so go fucck yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by gidgiddy: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
predmine20:
NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER THAN DUBAI IF YORUBA AND IGBO WILL AGREE TO LIVE TOGETHER BY YINKA ODUMAKIN THE HUMAN AND WOMEN RIGHT ACTIVIST AND CAMPAIGNER

MY PEOPLE DO YOU AGREE WITH HER?

cc''lalasticlala
fynestboi

They already live together, what jas come of it? Its now time to try living apart
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:
Please can you name some of these people grin
Why should I mention them? The war happened 50 years ago.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:

The people that brought you back are dead and no more. This is a new generation so go fucck yourself
The new generation needs to obey the wishes of the agbalagba elders grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:

Why should I mention them? The war happened 50 years ago.
Just mention their names let us see grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:
The new generation needs to obey the wishes of the agbalagba elders grin
It is obvious you don't support Nigeria disintegration like your Igbo brothers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodualover:

It is obvious you don't support Nigeria disintegration like your Igbo brothers
I support Lagos though grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better Than Dubai If Yoruba And Igbo Will Agree To Live Together by oodualover: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:
I support Lagos though grin
Learn to support Imo state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We The Fulanis are destined To Lead-Prof Umar Labdo / PDP Is Your Mother And Father, Reno Omokri Fires Shehu Garba / 2019: PDP, SDP, APGA, 39 Other Parties Move To Produce One Candidate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.