Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... (550 Views)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by habsydiamond(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
I opened this thread so that people can learn from different Atm fraud experienced.....
A woman gave an account today that she went to a bank to withdraw about 60k to pay her customer from the ATM unfortunately for her, the ATM dispensed 1000 naira notes with 500naira notes placed in between the money she withdrew...at the end of the day, she counted the money and was left with 50k out of 60k. On entering the bank to complain the bankers said they were not aware of such... .so, pls whenever u visit an ATM stand make sure u check Ur cash B4 leaving the bank premises..
Re: ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by Oxster(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
I do withdraw money b4 Dem send me alert I com see say 1k de miss 4 alert

I won go confront bank ohh,,,but wen I go atm chk my Moni en complete

Lol,,oshooo ATM or Bank no send correct alert 4 me

1 Like

Re: ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
I never experienced such fraud...if i need a big amount of money, i prefer to go to the cashier than use ATM machine...it's old school style but still it's the best way to keep your money intact.. wink

4 Likes

Re: ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by izaray(f): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I never experienced such fraud...if i need a big amount of money, i prefer to go to the cashier than use ATM machine...it's old school style but still it's the best way to keep your money intact.. wink
In your own country though. But in Nigeria, once your withdrawer is below 60k. We are advised by the bank to use the ATM. Sometimes is annoying even angry
Re: ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Not had any ish
Re: ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by Medunah: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
*in tiwa Savage's voice*
If I start to talk, the thing wey Gtbank do me, u no go wait....my brother, you no go wait.

1 Like

Re: ATM Machines Fraud....share Ur Experience Here.... by habsydiamond(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Medunah:
*in tiwa Savage's voice*
If I start to talk, the thing wey Gtbank do me, u no go wait....my brother, you no go wait.
lolzzz...so u don see Indian film for GTB hand.....share am na make we learn from am....

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Pre Wedding Pics Of This Fabulous Couple / Men, Women, Love And Sex / Business You Can Start With Capital Ranging From #60,000 To #200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.