Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief (49866 Views)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Burgerlomo: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't mind them Chukwuma, this is just the hand work of envious, bad belle, useless, enemy of progress etc set of scumbag people, I'm personally proud of your achievements as a Nigerian and may God continue to bless you my Igbo brother more grease to your elbow cool

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Qualer: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
400billionman:
Nigerian senate hate Magu Mago.

And people sleep well at night knowing they are doing the wrong thing..

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2017
janeIBfashion:
that man doesn't deserve this, he should be treated with respect

Very true. EFCC should show decorum at all times.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Kerianejim(f): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm! EFCC, EFCC, something is definitely wrong with.......,.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:38am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

The guy even jumped an administrative bail and has been hiding under the wife's bed while maintaining thugs to prevent his arrest. What are those people doing in his residence, are they living with him?
He will stay very long on this.
This is the only paragraph you could pick from the whole write Up. I do not insult ppl bt I will just have to te'll you this, you are a colossal fool.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by oneligeria: 5:49am On Dec 21, 2017
#closeyourgtbccounts
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tifany89(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
You are the person who took your time to type a load of crap. You certainly lack proper ability to comprehend. I said there are two sides to a case and every side deserves a fair hearing.

You said efcc claimed he didn't honor an invitation, which is enough to warrant an arrest of anyone under Nigeria law . Yet, your very partial lawmakers blaimed gt bank. Can't your brain process that there is definitely more to the story. You even claimed you don't know what it means for him not to honor an invitation from efcc, but find his arrest unacceptable. * Joker* cheesy

Furthermore, efcc only released a statement. They are yet to come up with a comprehensive report on why he was arrested. So why the media trial?.. is it an attempt to cover up something bigger?

You just typed a whole bunch of nonsense.
Guy you are more intelligent than this, plx let's try not to be biased . You are not a baby neither are you new to this country . We both know how efcc operates , in fact when it comes to media trial they are the lords and masters . That up till now efcc has not been abe to come up with a comprehensive report on the issues on ground shows they are out of line here . How can u say a man like innoson jumped bail ? Is he planning on leaving his businesses unattended to and go into hiding or what ? Truth is it doesn't make sense . Let's be objective for once .
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2017
nigeria shouldnt try to save companies that play the tribal card....let innoson perish....others will take their place...its even an insult to nigerians to even try...we are not all igbos,but we tried to talk nice internationaly about innoson....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by ProWalker: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
This is the only paragraph you could pick from the whole write Up. I do not insult ppl bt I will just have to te'll you this, my Father is a colossal fool.

Which paragraph did you pick?
I actually picked the most important paragraph in the whole article
You can keep insulting your father

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Which paragraph did you pick?
I actually picked the most important paragraph in the whole article
You can keep insulting your father

dont mind them.....let innoson perish.....lets see who is going to buy innoson cars after this scandals.....banks never loose...

they lend you money to build your company.....how can they loose...?...

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by LorDBolton(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:
Nigeria my country. You owe the bank, they will arrest you. If the bank owes you, they will still arrest you.
If this is not witchcraft, then I wonder what it is. EFCC said he refused to honor their invitation, is there no proof in writing that he was formally invited?

No one has arrested a fellow who was sacked by the government for awarding contacts to his company. No one has arrested Maina despite claiming that EFCC knows his Whereabout.
If anyone still wonders what it means to be a 5% person in Nigeria, look no further.

Don't be ignorant you dunce! Must everything suffer ethnic coloration ?

Can't you speak to the issues? So an igbo man cannot be arrested in nigeria anymore?

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by ProWalker: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont mind them.....let innoson perish.....lets see who is going to buy innoson cars after this scandals.....banks never loose...

they lend you money to build your company.....how can they loose...?...

The same way ubah and maduka almost wrecked Access Bank, this foolish innonson is trying to create problem for Gtbank, a bank of pride for Nigeria and Nigerians.
We now know why these fraudulent ibo businesses don’t go to Diamond and Fidelity banks

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2017
LorDBolton:

Can't you speak to the issues? So an igbo man cannot be arrested in nigeria anymore?

Grow up

na so dem dem be....always trying to play the tribal card....

i dont remember nigeria declared war on igbos....everybody use them and drop them...they dont see nothing wrong with what manager of innoson did...this matter is about innoson vs gtbank....why must it become a tribal issue all of a sudden...?....

then the ipobians abroad come with their stvpity too....talking rubbish....na so them try to make a fight between edos and ijaws online....

edos and ijaws talked to each others and they found out that they have nothing special against each other....

we deltans want nothing to do with biafrans....!!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2017
LorDBolton:

Grow up
Mr informed, can dangote be treated in the same manner?
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

did dangote try to cheat a bank.......

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

drop this tribal thing...nigerians are not buying it no more.....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

did dangote try to cheat a bank.......
How did innoson cheat the bank? Dangote owes several banks as published by amcon few years ago. Was he and the others arrested and bundled like criminals?
I would like you to provide a source to show us that he tried to cheat the bank
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

How did innoson cheat the bank? Dangote owes several banks as published by amcon few years ago. Was he and the others arrested and bundled like criminals?
I would like you to provide a source to show us that he tried to cheat the bank

but did dangote try to play the tribal card...?...oooh wow....all nigerians told banks to go against dangote...

look...i will calm down.....lets analyse this matter for a minute:

innoson borrowed money from gtbank to buy things....okay...

gtbank says,so long you dont pay back what you borrowed,everything you buy from the money you borrowed from us belongs to gtbank...!!..period.....

so why is it becoming a tribal issue now.........

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2017
innoson fvcked up...and they dont deserve the support of sane igbos.....

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2017
you dont mess with banks...you always loose....

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

but did dangote try to play the tribal card...?...oooh wow....all nigerians told banks to go against dangote...

look...i will calm down.....lets analyse this matter for a minute:

innoson borrowed money from gtbank to buy things....okay...

gtbank says,so long you dont pay back what you borrowed,everything you buy from the money you borrowed from us belongs to gtbank...!!..period.....

so why is it becoming a tribal issue now.........
How old are you? Where have you been hiding?
Let me update your operating system.
Innoson borrowed money from GTB. They charged him an interest of 22%. He replayed all the debts but they continued making illegal deductions from his account.
He confronts them and they agreed to call an external auditor to audit his account.
Upon agreeing on a particular auditing firm, the firm found out that he was charged an excess of over 2 billion.
GTB refused and asked their own auditor to audit his account.
They did and found out that he was charged an excess of over 500k.
Innoson agrees to that for the sake of peace but said that it should be repayed with the same 22% interest with which he was granted the loan in the first place.
GTB refused and said they would pay 7%
The case went to court high and appeal and he won the case with both courts saying that he should be paid over 5 billion as compensation.
GTB says if they pay that amount they would go bankrupt.
The case is currently in the Supreme Court.

Where did you get your information that he owes the bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:
innoson fvcked up...and they dont deserve the support of sane igbos.....
You are not Igbo, you are not sane. You have no locus standi to make such conclusions.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

Innoson borrowed money from GTB. They charged him an interest of 22%. He replayed all the debts but they continued making illegal deductions from his account.
He confronts them and they agreed to call an external auditor to audit his account.
Upon agreeing on a particular auditing firm, the firm found out that he was charged an excess of over 2 billion.
Innoson agrees to that for the sake of peace but said that it should be repayed with the same 22% interest with which he was granted the loan in the first place.
The case went to court high and appeal and he won the case with both courts saying that he should be paid over 5 billion as compensation.

which type of deal is that...??...22% of what..??...who agrees to such a thing...??...ridiculous....

you agreed to 22% on paper and not 7%.....

why would anybody agree to 22% and sign on it...?...
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

which type of deal is that...??...22% of what..??...who agrees to such a thing...??...ridiculous....

So you see the problem?
He was given the loan with an interest rate of 22%

When they overcharged him he asked that he be repayed with the same interest of 22%. GTB is trying to intimidate him to forget the case and you are here raising anti Igbo sentiments.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

So you see the problem?
He was given the loan with an interest rate of 22%

and he signed on it....in court he would loose.....sane igbos should not allow themselves to be used by innoson...

they agreed to a ridiculous deal,let them deal with it alone....
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by PMWSpirit(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

bros abeg no vex ooo,shey the 5billion na dollars or naira, which one before i go believe say he fit make GTB go bankrupt
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

and he signed on it....in court he would loose.....sane igbos should not allowed themselves to be used by innoson...

they agreed to a ridiculous deal,let them deal with it alone....
Remember I asked you how old you are. Read my whole reply. He agreed to the loan deal and has repayed all the loan plus the interest he took from the bank.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

Remember I asked you how old you are. Read my whole reply. He agreed to the loan deal and has repayed all the loan plus the interest he took from the bank.

realy..thats why he was arrested by efcc...this matter is not tribal...its money issue...let innoson solve their own madness alone...

ndigbo should stay out of it....
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2017
PMWSpirit:
bros abeg no vex ooo,shey the 5billion na dollars or naira, which one before i go believe say he fit make GTB go bankrupt
Lol. 5 billion naira. I didn't say it would make GTB bankrupt.
GTB told the court that if it pays 5 billion naira which is what the court awarded as compensation to Innoson, they would go bankrupt.
So your question should be directed to GTB
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by PMWSpirit(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

GTB told the court that if it pays 5 billion naira which is what the court awarded as compensation to Innoson, they would go bankrupt.
Ok sir lemme quickly withdraw my last 2k wey dey with them take am go shop catfish for iyalaje side abeg
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by nawtyme: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

realy..thats why he was arrested by efcc...this matter is not tribal...its money issue...let innoson solve their own madness alone...

ndigbo should stay out of it....
So you were very ignorant of the whole show and you jumped into a conclusion. I should not have replied you in the first place. Children everywhere.

Please don't ever quote me on Nairaland again.
Your IQ is the same as Sarrki and gorotango
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:

gtbank cant loose this case...they have signatures an papers....papers that innoson needed to clear things from the ports...

but they went along anyways without agreeing with gtbank....big mistake....innoson is finished......

you igbos like to play around in a world that you dont understand.....thats why you are still in court cases since back then...

who knows how much money you guys lost since this biafra nonesense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.