Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) (44444 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Smdh @ some Naija pastors. Idk why I'm so sad for the bride and groom grin grin. Bride looks scared and confused at the same time. Imagine this happening to u on ur wedding day, what a nightmare. grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahaha.. really joined together.. hahah.. africa tho
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Orisirisi...see as he spoil her wedding gown grin

I hope he didn't untie them to ensure no one puts them asunder grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Did dey commit crime,after tying dem it remain to set dem fire.
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by mjay(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is not what God joined together, its what the Pastor has tied together, anything can untie them. Cos am sure they would have been untied that same day. So the marriage has been UNTIED on that same day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Slimberry1(f): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why would someonetie me like this when am not a goat..He should better cancel the wedding, at least I won't be joined with my husband under false doctrines
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there in that wedding live. I don't know why yoruba pastors like behaving like this. Funniest thing was that he threatened to cancel the marriage if they didn't oblige. Now that he tied them like goats, I wonder what he gained.

I have alot i admire about christianity but what i see churches doong these days make me wonder whether it is the hidden truths about the religion that is coming out. But i don't think this particular act of tying the couple is religious except if it's part of a ritual
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Ben4sure(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
undecided grin cheesy grin Laff won kill me o! Shey na goats dey do wedding ni?
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by jstar376(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chai 6ta ur own come different.....now del said no one shud put assunder, who will loose u nw sad
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by saydfact(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
What shall we not see
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by checkedout: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there in that wedding live. I don't know why yoruba pastors like behaving like this. Funniest thing was that he threatened to cancel the marriage if they didn't oblige. Now that he tied them like goats, I wonder what he gained.

Tribalism go keeh you. Must you add Yoruba pastor?

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
wonders shall never end

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Not proper at all.
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by snappyicee: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
the are now together, that's his point
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by gritzky1996aaaa: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/

please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
A Critical Look At The Bride's Face. Her Mind Has Gone Very Far, Deep In Thought Like " I Warned Him Not To Wed In This Church. Now All My Slay Queen Frnds Wil Make Gist Of Me" " Ewo! See My Make Up Sef" May God Bless Their Union
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by mpowa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Common stop lying, these guys are Igbos, the guy has Flat-head and the girls face is very Strong like Akpu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
VEEEEEERY Funny.
mpowa:

Common stop lying, these guys are Igbos, the guy has Flat-head and the girls face is very Strong like Akpu grin grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by abike12(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
this is hilarious but if na wetin go seal the marriage I'm okay with it. Father please tie me and my SO together so that no demon can come between us. Seal our union with honey and everlasting joy. HML to them jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Smony: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some pastors deserve flogin for nonsense IQ

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is really funny grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
;(

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
abike12:
this is hilarious but if na wetin go seal the marriage I'm okay with it. Father please tie me and my SO together so that no demon can come between us. Seal our union with honey and everlasting joy. HML to them jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
rope will seal marriage? I'm speechless
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kennygee, na like this dem go tie me and you together next year grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by edubaba(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
oviejnr:
Why not put the rope on their neck grin grin

Church people, con artists...... What a pity.

Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by BlvckSoul(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
That wan no stop the smashing sha undecided
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by OkokoDaniel: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
chai make the marriage last o
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by abike12(f): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
holuphisayor:

rope will seal marriage? I'm speechless

I don't recall addressing you so it's good that you're speechless. I guarantee you don't want none of this today.
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
What has this got to do with the pastor being Yoruba, must you people bring tribalism into everything?
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by Fatioshos: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Check this out
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by LadyVv(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
This seems like a revenge from the pastor
Re: Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) by somehow: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why should I blame the insane "pastor" when the couple decided to keep their brains at home in the name of "white wedding"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.