Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Romancelanders Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Get In Here (960 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Get In Here by Proudlyblack(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good evening all. I have been seeing lot of threads here of the male and female gender arguing over sex and money issues in a relationship.

So I have a question to ask apart from sex and money what are the benefits of a relationship?
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by NairalandCS(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Proudlyblack:
Good evening all. I have been seeing lot of threads here of the male and female gender arguing over sex and money issues in a relationship.

So I have a question to ask apart from sex and money what are the benefits of a relationship?

Kpekus. lipsrsealed

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Proudlyblack:

angry

∆ Is this a question? ∆
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
so na this rubbish (something they've discussed more than thrice here) make u say make i "get in here" abi undecided

i dont blame you.....orishirishi

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Rukkydelta(f): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
The truth is that most relationships these days is base on sex and money
Hardly will you see a guy that will date a lady without wanting to get down with her and majority of these date men cos of the size of their pockets. We all can see it by the threads created and comments will have in this section from day to day
The primary purpose of a relationship has being lost in this generation of ours. Relationship ought to be where both partners contribute to the growth and development of each other but now it's a modern way of prostitution

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Proudlyblack(f): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Is this a question? ∆
Yes it is
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Proudlyblack(f): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
so na this rubbish (something they've discussed more than thrice here) make u say make i "get in here" abi undecided

i dont blame you.....orishirishi
No need for the insult

Good evening
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Proudlyblack(f): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Hardly will you see a guy that will date a lady without wanting to get down with her and majority of these date men cos of the size of their pockets. We all can see it by the threads created and comments will have in this section from day to day
The primary purpose of a relationship has being lost in this generation of ours. Relationship ought to be where both partners contribute to the growth and development of each other but now it's a modern way of prostitution
Babe you just spoke my mind

The African mentality of relationships these days that's why I don't believe in relationships because it is likely to complicate one's life or probably ruins it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Headlesschicken(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mental Growth n experience bout what d next stage(marriage) x gonna look like...n also u get 2learn dat all dt glitters in a skirt ain't gold..
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Proudlyblack:
No need for the insult
Good evening
same here
and i never insulted you

bye smiley

#its not too late to get sense

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Topestbilly(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
There're lots of benefits.

*Problem sharing
*solving problem
*advising
*planing
*sharing secret
*love
*care
*achieving goals

All these and more can only be achieved if the two can put their heads together.
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Maxi112: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Growth and development, Na investment?

So you want men to grow and develop another mans property? grin
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Proudlyblack(f): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Headlesschicken:
Mental Growth n experience bout what d next stage(marriage) x gonna look like...n also u get 2learn dat all dt glitters in a skirt ain't gold..
nice one
I love this

Are you truly a headless chicken?
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Rukkydelta(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Maxi112:
Growth and development, Na investment?

So you want men to grow and develop another mans property? grin

She will also help in the growth and development of the man too
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Rukkydelta(f): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Proudlyblack:

Babe you just spoke my mind

The African mentality of relationships these days that's why I don't believe in relationships because it is likely to complicate one's life or probably ruins it
Exactly sis
If you know you are not emotionally, psychologically ready for a relationship better remain single than to come and bring problem upon yourself cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Kimcutie: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Exactly sis
If you know you are not emotionally, psychologically ready for a relationship better remain single than to come and bring problem upon yourself cheesy
You sef dey use dat kind of siggy text, na wa o.
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Rukkydelta(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kimcutie:
You sef dey use dat kind of siggy text, na wa o.
Yes o
Some people are damn stupid
So instead of me to say it directly to them my siggy is good to do the job
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Kimcutie: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes o
Some people are damn stupid
So instead of me to say it directly to them my siggy is good to do the job
Ya wicked.
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Rukkydelta(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kimcutie:
Ya wicked.
At least I am less wicked than you
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by jonaifame22(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
It exposes you to ur weaknesses, and if u're smart u'll turn them to strenght.
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Kimcutie: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
At least I am less wicked than you
Am not wicked.
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Uhmmmm.... I do hope you have found your answers now Ma'am.

A relationship will only be as good as what you invest in it and what you and your partner decide is more important and more beneficial by your actions and orientation with each other.

Money and Sex isn't everything... if a relationship is built on physical chemistry/Sexual attraction and Money alone... then that relationship will sink a whole lot faster and deeper than the titanic did. I perceive you are doing your best to project a life that is honorable and an example to others even though the world around us is messed up and full of sh*t...

My advice to you... keep walking down that path of honor ma'am and don't be ever swayed by how different you look to others. It is okay to be different.

And yeah... I recognise the moniker from that brideprice thread. Have a lovely day.

Proudlyblack:

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Edopesin: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

same here

and i never insulted you

bye smiley you

#its not too late to get sense
Choi

Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Rukkydelta:
She will also help in the growth and development of the man too
How?
Re: Romancelanders Get In Here by Proudlyblack(f): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Uhmmmm.... I do hope you have found your answers now Ma'am.

A relationship will only be as good as what you invest in it and what you and your partner decide is more important and more beneficial by your actions and orientation with each other.

Money and Sex isn't everything... if a relationship is built on physical chemistry/Sexual attraction and Money alone... then that relationship will sink a whole lot faster and deeper than the titanic did. I perceive you are doing your best to project a life that is honorable and an example to others even though the world around us is messed up and full of sh*t...

My advice to you... keep walking down that path of honor ma'am and don't be ever swayed by how different you look to others. It is okay to be different.

And yeah... I recognise the moniker from that brideprice thread. Have a lovely day.

Yeah

thanks dear for this

(1) (Reply)

Church Computer Accidentally Plays Blue Film On The Big Screen During / Checkout The Family Picture Trending Like Wildfire Right Now / Linda Don Get Belle... See Who She Get Am For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.