Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (38264 Views)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by jamesibor: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
luxy44:

Yes! I can see your name on the list! Online CEO/MD.
Importer of fake Chinese/India drugs! You for mention that your uncle name make I help you deal with him small

Like I said earlier, I'm in London now tidying up a multi million dollars business agreement. So, take this middle finger from London Waterloo.

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Like I said earlier, I'm in London now tidying up a multi million dollars business agreement. So, take this middle finger from London Waterloo.

Like I said earlier, your biz is the reason our pharmaceutical industries is not growing! Importation add no value to the economy, it has negative effect on the Naira.
Invite the coy to Nigeria and let them enlist you as National/regional/local director..
Tell your uncle to help you small biko, your finger don see pepper for UK weather.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by jamesibor: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
luxy44:

Like I said earlier, your biz is the reason our pharmaceutical industries is not growing! Importation add no value to the economy, it has negative effect on the Naira.
Invite the coy to Nigeria and let them enlist you as National/regional/local director..
Tell your uncle to help you small biko, your finger don see pepper for UK weather.

Leave me to do what I do. I manufacture what I can manufacture profitably in Nigeria locally. No country is self sufficient but I guess your block head won't understand since you've never set up a production line before in your life.

1 Like

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Leave me to do what I do. I manufacture what I can manufacture profitably in Nigeria locally. No country is self sufficient but I guess your block head won't understand since you've never set up a production line before in your life.

I am into restricted chemicals
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Chemist boy!
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by kliffo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Neoteny:

Of what value is Innoson motors to the nigerian economy?

His failing business is an economic drop in the ocean and is most likely a cover for some crime.

I've never in my life ever seen an IVM vehicle, nor even an ad for one besides a few screenshots here and there.

I can bet even you have not seen any of his cars, nor know anyone who has one. Igboes buy Benz and Camrys and NOT IVM. So why don't you chest-beating zealots patronize him?

Because his cars are prefab chinese crap that no one in their right minds would buy one.

None of your chiefs, governors, legislators, businessmen or celebrities ever drive an IVM.

So what's the exaggerated rage about?

The man is absolutely a crook and will be very soon in jail, where he belongs, like all the millions of igboe crooks roaming the street terrorizing hapless nigerians.
You are very pathetic. You would not recognize an IVM car If you saw one, your hatred of anything Igbo would ensure that
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Neoteny(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
kliffo:
You are very pathetic. You would not recognize an IVM car If you saw one, your hatred of anything Igbo would ensure that

Igboes deserve nothing but hate.

Now go and die.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Alkanoicacid(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Dude, me and u no be mate. As I type, I'm in London where I came in to tidy up some business agreements on distribution of certain pharmaceutical products having flown in 2 days ago from China on yet another business trip. Haters gonna die.

That still doesnt mean you're richer, more successful or better than him.

I'm not siding anybody o, but what you're doing is called bragging.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by dukecharles(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
2016v2017:

#EFCCANDGTBMUSTAPOLOGIZE

Gbam!
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by pressplay411(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Feraz:
While I agree with you that this shouldn't have turn tribal, thanks to Nairalanders, I wish to let you know dude has given his own side of the supposed fraud case here - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html

Look at the link above!

Yea, there are still more stories developing. I believe the court is in the best position to judge the case with adequate evidences and financial records.
What irks is how quickly everything degenerates to a tribal war on NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / Photo Of A University Graduate Selling Moimoi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.