Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (7069 Views)

Which Lady Knows This Pls? How Effective Is It?(pics Inside) / How Effective Is Postinor 2? I Dey Fear O! / How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by AfricaNigerian: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: ... by habsydiamond(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
If u mix it with lime.....that should work
Re: ... by AfricaNigerian: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
If u mix it with lime.....that should work
thanks. If i add lime will it also burn shoulder fat and width?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
I don't think it works.
Re: ... by FitnessDoctor: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
Pls i need ur advice.

-Can Lipton burn shoulder fat?

-Can lipton be used to reduced d shouler width/size.

-Can Lipton burn belly fat?

-How many months will it take for Lipton to be effective for weightloss?

-Can lipton reduce the body width or size?

experts should come in pls.

Cc FitnessDoctor

There are many variants of lipton tea, but I will assume you are talking about Lipton Green Tea which is the most popular variant.

First Lipton doesn't burn body fat or belly fat, but it is great for weight loss

Lipton green tea suppresses your appetite, which makes you eat less food and when you eat less you will definitely lose weight. That is the job of every slimming tea you see on the market.

Lipton is also believed to block the conversion of ingested calories into fat (which is one of the main reasons for weight gain). So that is why it is great for weight loss.

Now here is the deal.

Drinking 2 - 4 cups of lipton green tea per day (that is the safest amount you should take) wouldn't help you lose weight completely.

You must incorporate exercises into your daily activities. I mean you must exercises daily (like 5 times a week).

You must also stay off high calorie meals like Eba, Fufu, Starch, Semovita, Rice, Nigerian Soups (by stay off, I mean eat less of them, don't just remove them completely). meals like oatmeal, beans, yam, eggs, bread would be great replacement.

To conclude Lipton green tea is great for weight loss, but it needs more to work perfectly for you. Imagine losing weight in weeks and gaining more than you lost some months later.

As for how long it takes, that would depend on you, your determination and your body weight. You can lose weight and keep yourself in shape within weeks or months, but it depends on you. If I knew your present weight and the amount of weight you hope to lose, I would give you an estimation.

As for reducing body width or size, yes it does, but you need exercise to perfectly tone everything.

You can find an 8 week workout plan on my blog for Weight Loss www.realfitbody.com if you need one
Re: ... by habsydiamond(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
thanks. If i add lime will it also burn shoulder fat and width?
u must do exercise join small and chop less....
Re: ... by AfricaNigerian: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

There are many variants of lipton tea, but I will assume you are talking about Lipton Green Tea which is the most popular variant.

First Lipton doesn't burn body fat or belly fat, but it is great for weight loss

Lipton green tea suppresses your appetite, which makes you eat less food and when you eat less you will definitely lose weight. That is the job of every slimming tea you see on the market.

Lipton is also believed to block the conversion of ingested calories into fat (which is one of the main reasons for weight gain). So that is why it is great for weight loss.

Now here is the deal.

Drinking 2 - 4 cups of lipton green tea per day (that is the safest amount you should take) wouldn't help you lose weight completely.

You must incorporate exercises into your daily activities. I mean you must exercises daily (like 5 times a week).

You must also stay off high calorie meals like Eba, Fufu, Starch, Semovita, Rice, Nigerian Soups (by stay off, I mean eat less of them, don't just remove them completely). meals like oatmeal, beans, yam, eggs, bread would be great replacement.

To conclude Lipton green tea is great for weight loss, but it needs more to work perfectly for you. Imagine losing weight in weeks and gaining more than you lost some months later.

As for how long it takes, that would depend on you, your determination and your body weight. You can lose weight and keep yourself in shape within weeks or months, but it depends on you. If I knew your present weight and the amount of weight you hope to lose, I would give you an estimation.

As for reducing body width or size, yes it does, but you need exercise to perfectly tone everything.

You can find an 8 week workout plan on my blog for Weight Loss www.realfitbody.com if you need one
thanks
Re: ... by AfricaNigerian: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
u must do exercise join small and chop less....
thanks
Re: ... by hanassholesolo: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Just jog for 1 hour everyday.
Re: ... by habsydiamond(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
thanks
u welcome
Re: ... by AfricaNigerian: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Just jog for 1 hour everyday.
you wan kill person?
It's not that am fat oo, i use to gym before so it has made my muscles, shoulders and chest very wide to d extent like i'm already looking like a bouncer which is nt what i wished so i wanna try out Lipton to reduce the size of those things.
Re: ... by hanassholesolo: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
you wan kill person?
It's not that am fat oo, i use to gym before so it has made my muscles, shoulders and chest very wide to d extent like i'm already looking like a bouncer which is nt what i wished so i wanna try out Lipton to reduce the size of those things.

Yes, you jog to burn some percentage of body fat. Maybe 1 hour is too much, but 30 minutes a day is fine. It does wonders for your body expecially if you are also a gym person, it burns the fat and exposes the muscle fibres, i encourage you to try it.
Re: ... by AfricaNigerian: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Yes, you jog to burn some percentage of body fat. Maybe 1 hour is too much, but 30 minutes a day is fine. It does wonders for your body expecially if you are also a gym person, it burns the fat and exposes the muscle fibres, i encourage you to try it.
thanks
Re: ... by DollarsNaira(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Lipton black tea for weight loss works! But it is important that you eat like someone that wants to loose weight.

Incorporate physical exercises and a caloric deficit plan and the Lipton tea would do its part.

(1) (Reply)

Chaiii, These Laps No Too Much So? / Like Mother, Like Daughters / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.