Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room (2459 Views)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room by gamelove: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
t was mid July. My brother-in-law along with his parents came here for his vacation. He was 22 by age and I was 26, married housewife. My husband went to his office. It was a hot afternoon. After preparing lunch, I walked in the bathroom for showering. I undressed myself and suddenly I heard a fussy noise. When I looked into the vent, I could not see anything. On next day, same thing happened to me. I was afraid then neglected once again. Next day when I stepped in to the bathroom for showering, I looked around to make sure no one spied me snick in through the vent. After seeing nothing, I undressed myself and started showering. I was soaping up, washing my body, suddenly I had a look into the vent and someone’s face was peering up at me. Instantly he hid himself behind the vent. I was feeling ashamed. I was bit afraid too. Never ask him for such kind of activities even never talked to my husband about that. The next few days went back to normal. I was half scared.
After three to four days later, on evening, we all prepared a plan for shopping, so I was in my room changing my clothes for that, I was in bra and underwear, he just walked in my room, stopped, stared at me. I’m quickly trying to get something on. I still asked him nothing, but was feeling nervous. He used to sneak in to my room to get a chance of seeing me changing dress. One night after having dinner, I just walked away near his room. I thought he was sleeping, left the door ajar. When I took a sneaky peek, then I noticed he was masturbating. Omg! Is he really a crazy guy or not? I questioned myself.
On next day, when I walked in the bathroom for bathing, instantly I realized, I was being hunted once again. This time, I decided to give him a better show so I dropped my cloths, slowly unbuttoned bra and slide down my panty to expose him my naked body. Then I started rubbing my pussy for a while then opened my legs and fingering slowly until flowing off.
One day his parents were sleeping, time was 4 pm. I just walked away in drawing room. Suddenly he came up to me and said to me, “Looking beautiful today.”
“Thanks,” I smiled. Then I tried to walk past him but he blocked my way. “OK,” I smiled again and again tried to walk past him, but again he blocked me. Then he put his hands on my boobs and squeezed them really hard. And then hugged me tightly, wrapped his one hand around my arse and put his other hand on my boobs and handling my boobs. I was too shocked to say or do anything. He appeared to notice my expression of shock. He started rubbing my pussy over cloths. I knew something bad was happening and told him no more tickling. He hugged me tightly, his body pressed against me, it was hard for me to pull away. He started kissing me on my lips and was handling my boobs. I felt the insistent bulge forming in his pant. He continued to press my buttock while he moved further between my legs and lodged himself against my thigh.
He pulled my hand, carried me over into my bed room. Then he pulled down my cloths f

full story at http://www.seegist.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Trouble! Man Brings Side Chick Home To Look After His Kids As Wife Travels (pic) / Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / woman caught shaving her private part in public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.