Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody (43084 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by PenlsCaP: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by dollyjoy(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
eagleeye2:

The man should sue their ass for slapping his wife. Damages #10 Billion.
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by EASY39(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Papa please what is nice in this ?
I beg tell buhari to lv this man alone

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sureheaven(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
That's how ibo thieves do....... when they dupe u and u arrest them , they wil say theyre not going that you've cheated them. Rot in EFCC custody , he MO concern me .

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by EkeJah(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is he waiting for Rochas to erect one status for him before he will be wise?...Another attention seeker before 2017 runs out

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by blastac: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
See dis idiot dat was told to leave Nd is doing guy... Let him ask ifeanyi ubah how life was 4 him wit dss... He doesn't know na because he gt moni na y dem Yan am to go... Let it be som1 of low wealth he 4 see wetin efcc mean when Dy say arrest....

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Xisnin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Move him to kuje asap.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Alariiwo: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
They should lock him up and throw away the keys jare..

Who has time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by PenlsCaP: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Shut up

Sharaap!!!

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by texazzpete(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
believe this and you'll believe anything.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by raymexx: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him, The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track, Gtbank is on the right track.
mumu. who is owing who here

8 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by distilledwalex(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Nice one brave man , but remember that he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Remember that this is Nigeria
Una finally turn this guy to Naija police.. Apostle will hear of this.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by FaniDan(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,
The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track,
Gtbank is on the right track.
, for the fact you live on debt doesn't mean everybody does, don't just conclude

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Alariiwo: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
ODVanguard:
He should start living there na. undecided

I tire o..

He is waiting for Abaribe and the other ibo senators to storm the place. The mumu thinks Yorubas don't have senators too that can destroy him in no time.
Useless criminal

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Butoneday2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Butoneday!!? Nwannaa ngwa biko nabazie ikpegbuo na ha, ka ifere buruzie nke ndi ara ndi egbuwachara isi. Udo dirigi oo.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Shut up
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Shut up
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Shut up
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Obdk: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him, The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track, Gtbank is on the right track.

ifere mezienu gi biko onuku a

8 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
I think he should go home and sue them to court because if he refused to go home they might hand him over to SARS or HIV and we do t want to hear he is a billionaire at me robber they have be looking for since 1940 or he is trying to drag gun with or run away through custody ceiling and was shot.

Pls chief go home and fight on EFCC must explain why they arrest you for what should not be their headache in the first place when they have not even done investigation at all.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Okoyeeboz: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
He stayed put. Not so like Ojuku who ran away from the war and Kanu who ran away even before the war started.

Innoson loves EFCC custody, someone they should revoke his bail and transfer him to Yola prisons. His people won't even see fuel to go and visit him.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mrskillz: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Igbo people are strong willed, hardworking , adventurous people that always have their eyes only on success, yes financial success. But why are they not successful politically in Nigeria? I believe they need to first of all neglect their past ordeals and focus squarely on the future. Independence and slavery starts from the mind. They must come together has one and see themselves as a country in a country. They need to tell themselves; let’s work and sweat together as if we are a country- a country without no crude oil resources. Let us develop an enviable culture, of humility, respect for the elders and one another and being our brother’s keeper. Let our children speak and bear Igbo names. Let us build a great headquarter that will rival Abuja or Lagos in the next 20years by charging our governors to collectively contribute towards this. The governors should collectively raise fund to build a dry sea port instead of waiting forever on the federal government to help. Let us shun all act of hatred. We need the West and other neighbors to realize our dream. Let us love them. Be happy about their own progress and be sober during their grievance. They will love us us too in return. That way, they will support us and rally round us also. Don’t forget, a tree can never make a forest. Let us speak the truth at all time, regardless of whose axe is to be grounded.

13 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
sureheaven:
That's how ibo thieves do....... when they dupe u and u arrest them , they wil say theyre not going that you've cheated them. Rot in EFCC custody , he MO concern me .
Skull miner you will choke on your hate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by millionboi2: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
Incarceration - be it temporarily or permanently is the least thing to use as a tool of protest.

Even Nnamdi Kanu gladly accepted freedom after the initial gra gra of "I can't leave my comrades here"

So,Who is Innoson?
innoson is an igboman,that can feed ur village pal to eternity.

10 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

I tire o..

He is waiting for Abaribe and the other ibo senators to storm the place. The mumu thinks Yorubas don't have senators too that can destroy him in no time.
Useless criminal

Useless headslammers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sureheaven(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017

Shut the fuckup u this nimpho, most ibo guys at tincan are fraudsters I repeat.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Shut up
RETARD SHUT UP

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Henri8: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
Incarceration - be it temporarily or permanently is the least thing to use as a tool of protest.

Even Nnamdi Kanu gladly accepted freedom after the initial gra gra of "I can't leave my comrades here"

So,Who is Innoson?
He's the CEO and founder of Innoson Group of Companies. Now you know him, are you satisfied?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Odogwu042(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:
Its Gtbank versus innoson

Nothing like Igbo's versus Nigeria

Gtbank is a private entity also innoson

The way you masturbate on anything Igbo in this Forum is really something else.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
sureheaven:

Shut the fuckup u this nimpho, most ibo guys at tincan are fraudsters I repeat.

Most Afonja fvcktards are traitors and skull miners

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by dsocioemmy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
See them talking about what they don't know here so its right to just arrest someone in a commando style without telling him/her the reason for the arrest?

oh Nigeria my country!

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Deo1986(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
from what i can deduced from this issue, it appears GTB called in the EFCC. so Innoson should direct his grievances at them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.