Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody (43083 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sureheaven(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Most Afonja fvcktards are traitors and skull miners

I've dealt with many of ur ibo brothers at tincan with soldiers for duping me and heaven did not fall. I told one I don't use police or go to court to waste time later he succumbed.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by iamjavadem(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
psucc:
I really pity Nigerians. If I may be permitted to say my mind, this Innoson saga is jut to take away the attention of citizens from the the scourging petrol scarcity that has hit the nation and from all indications will be getting harder as we launch into the peak of the festive period.

And believe me for that price to reduce it may birth a new price.
Its obvious you are jobless n didnt leave your house today. Almost every gas station is selling fuel.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by iamjavadem(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
CakezbyMarie:
they know we easily get distracted
Why? Because following this innoson vs gtb saga will put fuel in our tanks and remove queues from gas stations?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by chosengocap: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
tochukwuifediba:
Screen shot

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonmotors/status/943571629610807298
‘’Do you know how many businessmen that closed their account at gtbank today in Nnewi alone? There are more billionaires in Nnewi than Lagos. According to Forbes that is. So we have to care’’. ...VICTOR PETERSIDE.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by cikranco2011: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Apc led government pursuing shadow fuel even at N145 we cannot see it to buy this government is a fail to live up to expectation to my northern and south west brothers if enjoying suffering vote them a second time
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Akalia(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oga innoson, from a credible source my research finding has it that you were arrested and detained by the anti graft agency because of a criminal case that was prepared against you as far back as 2012 bothering on the usage of falsified lading bills or shipping documents to take into delivery some goods imported with the aid of GTB finance. So don't feign ignorance as to the reason for your arrest and detention. Nobody is above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by VERDA: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
blastac:
See dis idiot dat was told to leave Nd is doing guy... Let him ask ifeanyi ubah how life was 4 him wit dss... He doesn't know na because he gt moni na y dem Yan am to go... Let it be som1 of low wealth he 4 see wetin efcc mean when Dy say arrest....

And your proud of a lawless federal institution,sometimes this country dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by tifany89(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

I tire o..

He is waiting for Abaribe and the other ibo senators to storm the place. The mumu thinks Yorubas don't have senators too that can destroy him in no time.
Useless criminal

Dude seriously what's your problem ? The topic says Innoson and efcc but u v found a way to bring Yoruba into it . It seems you feed on useless tribalism . You are poor and miserable aND you will remain so if u don't channel all these useless energies to productive ventures . Innoson doesn't have two heads , you can strive to be useful to yourself and the society just like him .

8 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mgbadike81: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Deo1986:
from what i can deduced from this issue, it appears GTB called in the EFCC. so Innoson should direct his grievances at them.
he can only sue efcc for wrongful arrest not gtbank. gtbank have no culpability in this case.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by VERDA: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

I tire o..

He is waiting for Abaribe and the other ibo senators to storm the place. The mumu thinks Yorubas don't have senators too that can destroy him in no time.
Useless criminal

Shut up,is he a criminal for asking GT to pay him his money??,for Christ sake a competent court of law ruled in his favor,which kind country be this self?,does everything need to be a tribal war?.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Alariiwo: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Akalia:
Oga innoson, from a credible source my research finding has it that you were arrested and detained by the anti graft agency because of a criminal case that was prepared against you as far back as 2012 bothering on the usage of falsified lading bills or shipping documents to take into delivery some goods imported with the aid of GTB finance. So don't feign ignorance as to the reason for your arrest and detention. Nobody is above the law.

God bless you for this..

I knew the guy was guilty in one way, but trying to whip sentiments from his people to his own advantage.

The truth will surely get out and we'll see who goes down eventually.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mgbadike81: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Akalia:
then efcc should tell him so,the case is already in court so why did they arrest him? he has also paid off the debts in question so what concerns gtbank with clearances papers? even if he's convicted of forgery,it's a criminal case between him and the government,therefore gtbank must still pay him his money as delivered in many court judgements. the case of forgery was levelled against him by the IG of police so what concerns gtbank over a criminal case?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by blastac: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Leave that thing....
If it was a commoner De case 4 don different... Am not saying innosson is guilty...but as at now his getting d billionaire treatment...

VERDA:

And your proud of a lawless federal institution,sometimes this country dey fear me.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Bbklopsy: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
psucc:
I really pity Nigerians. If I may be permitted to say my mind, this Innoson saga is jut to take away the attention of citizens from the the scourging petrol scarcity that has hit the nation and from all indications will be getting harder as we launch into the peak of the festive period.

And believe me for that price to reduce it may birth a new price.
Right thinker.u just relayed the fact.This apc government does not have a single atom of respect for Nigerians.very useless set of pple
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by adaxxy: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
justdivine:
Don't leave we are in your support
you are
dsocioemmy:
See them talking about what they don't know here so its right to just arrest someone in a commando style without telling him/her the reason for the arrest?

oh Nigeria my country!
He's not innocent
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by adaxxy: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
VERDA:

Shut up,is he a criminal for asking GT to pay him his money??,for Christ sake a competent court of law ruled in his favor,which kind country be this self?,does everything need to be a tribal war?.
why you dey para like this or are you guys related?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by KingRabota: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,
The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track,
Gtbank is on the right track.
Your full green shiit

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by desmond2pk: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
If na Yoruba man, na run him go take run commot for that gate.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by VERDA: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
adaxxy:
why you dey para like this or are you guys related?

Bro no mind me.....from 10pm,I dey quick vex smiley.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by agbonkamen(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,

and yourself on the wrong track.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
You posted bail and now you are refusing release?

The drama is strong with this one
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by kogs(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,

Please check your. Brain box I think a fuse is missing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by olisaemeka1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,

Just bloody shut up will you.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Sultty(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
If he refuses to leave custody on bail then throw him back in wink who will beg him yeye grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by sleekman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
eagleeye2:
You were arrested because it is an arrest.
You are an idiot because you look like an idiot. Does this statement and what u said similar?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by somito121(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
From people's comments here, you actually wonder what has happened to the Nigerian youths and who led us to this point.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by ruffDiamond: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
even innocrook sef dey form innocent. lol bloody conman debtor
#payloanbacktiGTBNOW!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by leye4u: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,

EFCC is on the right track,n

if you continue to post this your regular trash....i would have to leave this nairaland forum for you,so come 2018 i would leave this forum for you....i cant continue to behold stupidity on a daily basis
#newYearResolution
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
oyb:
You posted bail and now you are refusing release?

The drama is strong with this one
Boda wa, e dakun give me the 411 of this epic battle. I've not been following. I sha know that I logged in sometime this week and saw 'GT Bank Vs Innoson' on the FP, but I can't seem to trace the cause of the whole hullabaloo. Too busy

Kini koko oro?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by brookz: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
I guess d dude is enjoying his stay in Kuje penitentiary.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by DONFASZY(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
EFCC is also d headquarters of bribery andd corruption and if u stil think EFCC is fighting corruption den u r a stagnant fool

Dey all should kotinu

We will survive all dis mess

How can dey jus go to CEO of 1st Nig car manufacturer or assembler to pick him up like goat and slap d wife

Who will take dis

No human rite

Fuel is now N260

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Izychi: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
blastac:
See dis idiot dat was told to leave Nd is doing guy... Let him ask ifeanyi ubah how life was 4 him wit dss... He doesn't know na because he gt moni na y dem Yan am to go... Let it be som1 of low wealth he 4 see wetin efcc mean when Dy say arrest....

You must be demented for calling a man old enough to be your father an idiot. What do you know?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment / Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.