Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody (43085 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Lightening: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

Thanks for replying him. I wanted to reply but I just saw it as an effort in futility.

The questions logical minds should be asking are

1. how can a bank worth trillions in assets owe a customer?

The innonson guy is a rabble rouser , He as been winning some court orders because hea being arm twisting the bank. certainly the bank finally found a loop hole (forgery)in his documentation and they've finally decided to put a nail on the coffin.

why will a reputable bank risk its name if they didn't find some errors? people have been saying what's Efcc business they forgot its an anti graft agency. obviously they would have invited innosson I guess he felt larger than life and he was ransacked.

Now to the tribalist. Efcc arrested Cecilia ibru, we all know the Efcc involvement in farouk lawan and otedola case, we all knew how adenuga was bundles by Efcc. none of this peoples tribe screamed the victim card!

why did people have to see this as a tribal thing??
business have been transacting across tribal divide and no fuss so what's the fuss all about. this is just a case of normal business troubles. people really need to get a life.

You obviously just woke up from a 2-day sleep. Good morning Sir. Now, go to the first thread that was created about this saga since December 19th and start reading from there. Until then, please save us this nuisance.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Fawklicant: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2017
No I can confidently say that there seems to be some form of complex with the Yoruba's when igbo is mentioned. Just reading the comments here tire me. A civil matter turned into a tribal war. If his brothers don't stand up for him when it is perceived he is being wronged, who will?
Most of the comments here would not arise if it were to be innoson vs fidelity bank or some other perceived igbo bank. But because it is him vs gtb (a supposed Yoruba owned bank) all tribal cards are on the table.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs and I blame buhari for the entrenchment of this deep seated tribal hate going on now in the country. When a president is openly tribalistic, what then do you expect from his minions?
Let innoson slug it out with gtb and efcc. It's a civil/criminal case. Any party found guilty should face the laws of the land. Meanwhile it is his right to demand reason for his arrest especially as there a number of cases in court over this issue. No one should tribalize that.

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 4:56am On Dec 21, 2017
sleekman:

You are an idiot because you look like an idiot. Does this statement and what u said similar?
Chukwu gozie gi. A kwa, ihe ichoro I nu
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by whirlwind7(m): 4:59am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:
Its Efcc versus Gtb

Not a tribal or family war

EFCC vs GTB
Jesus! You're much worse than I thought!

So, EFCC fights GTB by illegally arresting Innoson?
What occupies that space in between your ears?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by eagleeye2: 5:03am On Dec 21, 2017
mildflame:

Shattap don't support NONSENSE
And how have I supported nonsense? Do you guys really think that it's best for Innoson to remain still in efcc,, and continue fighting his battles. Efcc,, is just a pawn being used. He should go home and assemble his legal team and head back to court with that question.
Please try to follow someone's trend of thought before going all out to insult the person. I already stated elsewhere that he should sue efcc,, for 10Billion for slapping his wife.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by bakila: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

The man should sue their ass for slapping his wife. Damages #10 Billion.
...good brief..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by doyinbaby(f): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=mrskillz post=63468672]Igbo people are strong willed, hardworking , adventurous people that always have their eyes only on success, yes financial success. But why are they not successful politically in Nigeria? I believe they need to first of all neglect their past ordeals and focus squarely on the future. Independence and slavery starts from the mind. They must come together has one and see themselves as a country in a country. They need to tell themselves; let’s work and sweat together as if we are a country- a country without no crude oil resources. Let us develop an enviable culture, of humility, respect for the elders and one another and being our brother’s keeper. Let our children speak and bear Igbo names. Let us build a great headquarter that will rival Abuja or Lagos in the next 20years by charging our governors to collectively contribute towards this. The governors should collectively raise fund to build a dry sea port instead of waiting forever on the federal government to help. Let us shun all act of hatred. We need the West and other neighbors to realize our dream. Let us love them. Be happy about their own progress and be sober during their grievance. They will love us us too in return. That way, they will support us and rally round us also. Don’t forget, a tree can never make a forest. Let us speak the truth at all time, regardless of whose axe is to be grounded.
[/quote) true talk

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by oneligeria: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=doyinbaby post=63472686][/quote]

How does this address that in this country that there are different laws for different people? #boycottgtb.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:
Its Gtbank versus innoson
Nothing like Igbo's versus Nigeria
Gtbank is a private entity also innoson
I tink u make small sense this time. keep it up!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by NwaliE01: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him, The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track, Gtbank is on the right track.
you're also on the right track.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by emmie14: 5:52am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:
You were arrested because it is an arrest.

Modified:
Please, don't be quick to insult for the sake of insult. I ain't supporting efcc,, and remaining back in their custody there is no way Innoson is going to get justice. (especially for his wife that was slapped ). Let him go home and assemble his legal team and head back to the courts.
You reason well like your papa
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by humilitypays(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2017
mrskillz:
Igbo people are strong willed, hardworking , adventurous people that always have their eyes only on success, yes financial success. But why are they not successful politically in Nigeria? I believe they need to first of all neglect their past ordeals and focus squarely on the future. Independence and slavery starts from the mind. They must come together has one and see themselves as a country in a country. They need to tell themselves; let’s work and sweat together as if we are a country- a country without no crude oil resources. Let us develop an enviable culture, of humility, respect for the elders and one another and being our brother’s keeper. Let our children speak and bear Igbo names. Let us build a great headquarter that will rival Abuja or Lagos in the next 20years by charging our governors to collectively contribute towards this. The governors should collectively raise fund to build a dry sea port instead of waiting forever on the federal government to help. Let us shun all act of hatred. We need the West and other neighbors to realize our dream. Let us love them. Be happy about their own progress and be sober during their grievance. They will love us us too in return. That way, they will support us and rally round us also. Don’t forget, a tree can never make a forest. Let us speak the truth at all time, regardless of whose axe is to be grounded.
I love you for this madam. So much wisdom init. I am Igbo and I agree with all you said smiley
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by naija2dabone(m): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:

So efcc is a unit in Gtb?

See your head
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mildflame: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

And how have I supported nonsense? Do you guys really think that it's best for Innoson to remain still in efcc,, and continue fighting his battles. Efcc,, is just a pawn being used. He should go home and assemble his legal team and head back to court with that question.
Please try to follow someone's trend of thought before going all out to insult the person. I already stated elsewhere that he should sue efcc,, for 10Billion for slapping his wife.

Apologies BRO...I will always support a non-politicians against any Government Banks etc
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by kenkike(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2017
He should sue efcc!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by DonMekino(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2017
I don't insult ppl on this forum but this Nwamaikpe has been stupid since the day Adam ate the forbidden fruit...
Go n argue with ur ancestors..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Will you keep Quiet angry And leave that jail we need the space for more conmen like you.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Ucheamani(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,
The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track,
Gtbank is on the right track.
Oga did you read the story at all? Or your jealousy and hate blinds you to verifiable facts? Unfortunately, the matter is before the Supreme Court not your court.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mapet: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
agabaI23:
You just dashed him God's blessing without counterchecking just because his positions fits what you want.

Bros,

There has been many versions sponsored in the media and social media on both sides. Amanda Chisom is who and which authority that we will rely on her facebook post? My simple take is let all parties defend their position with veritable facts. These sentiments, ethnically laced and conjoured pictures and political coloration is as useless as it comes.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mapet: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2017
geometricaxis:

It is one thing for unemployed youths and Nairalanders to play the victimization card but when the wife of a prominent, wealthy and successful business man responds to the arrest of her husband by asking is it because we are Ibo, it tells you the victim mentality is pervasive. You forged documents, they arrested you and you say it is because you are Ibo. Mind you same thing happenned when Ifeanyi Ubah was arrested for diverting NNPC fuel.

Tomorrow they will say they want Ibo presidency, are you seeing why it will never happen?

Bros,

When I watched the video, I could not believe the woman would make such a ridiculous statement. I am tempted to believe that the "strategy" to whip up ethnically-laced sentiment actually started from Chief Innocent Chukwuma and his family. This is why during an arrest police reads you your right, especially the parts that tells you ".....anything you say will be used against you in the court of law"

Secondly, two wrongs don't make a right. The EFCC official that retorted in the affirmative (either as a cynical comment or otherwise) is also unprofessional. The slap (if true) is uncalled for.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Mechejy: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:
Its Efcc versus Gtb

Not a tribal or family war
if it is not tribe why should EFCC wade into private matter? why hasnt any fulani or muslim treated this way
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by adaxxy: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2017
VERDA:

Bro no mind me.....from 10pm,I dey quick vex smiley.Good
Goodmorning
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by adaxxy: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2017
VERDA:

Bro no mind me.....from 10pm,I dey quick vex smiley.
Good morning
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by VERDA: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2017
adaxxy:
Good morning

Morning bro.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by agabaI23(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

There has been many versions sponsored in the media and social media on both sides. Amanda Chisom is who and which authority that we will rely on her facebook post? My simple take is let all parties defend their position with veritable facts. These sentiments, ethnically laced and conjoured pictures and political coloration is as useless as it comes.
There are dates and case numbers. They are verifiable if you want to.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by iswallker(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

Thanks for replying him. I wanted to reply but I just saw it as an effort in futility.

The questions logical minds should be asking are

The ethnic card won't work for them.

They went to the extent of asking the wife to lie that she was slapped..

Again the efcc stmt did not mention Gtb. He is being investigated for capital mkt fraud . he is out on administrative bail. He jumped bail.

It will be interesting in the coming days.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Dsov2016: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Has gotten to #200 here in Abia,, may still go higher as the weekend approaches.

if u even see am for edo buy you go happy. I bought on Monday after trekking several kms. up till now my body still dey pain me
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by ipoblogic: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:

They wont do that to the likes of Dangote!

You guys can continue to live in denial.
Nigeria is a crap.
An unfortunate crap.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Burgerlomo: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Lawless country
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by IkpuMmadu: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2017
iswallker:

Is Gtb a govt coy..

Public quoted is not equivalent to govt owned...

Its 100% private sector....

All these Yoruba educated folks are the clumsiest people I have seen...GTBank isn't a private entity ,it's a public quoted firm

What is wrong with you people, this isn't a government sector

In business once you go to the stock to get shares....you are now a public qouted firm

This awolowo free education did more harm than good

Free things aren't good afterall
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by mapet: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
agabaI23:
There are dates and case numbers. They are verifiable if you want to.

Rest assured, I have sufficient information and argument on both sides. I find the flow of discourse on NL on this issue as childish and not intellectually stimulating enough, so I have restricted my comments.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody by Daboomb: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,
The bloody debtor is trying to whip up sentiments.

EFCC is on the right track,
Gtbank is on the right track.

You are so always TWISTED, why?
Did you read the story of how they over-charged his account with "unfounded interests" to the tune of #750Million and the court asked them to refund Innosson with interest... and GTB did not comply?

Do you know how many millions of Business men are facing the same extortion from our banks (Not just GTB alone but all our banks)

Do you know that borrowing to finance a lucrative business, actually makes a lot of sense and ALL the richest men in this world do borrow to finance theor business?

I am sure you have no idea about what goes on within the banking software, in the Back office.
Your "small change" in that savings account is not worth over-charging
. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.